Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [ror 2021] dear staff
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Oh heck yeah, this I can get behind. The... Other aspects of plague have never bothered me, but I understand some people are put off by them, but this seems like a good compromise. Also, the last pure bone item from RoR was the skeletal chimes I think? Which go for a... [i]hefty[/i] sum nowadays, even for being as old as they are, so I'd say that's a pretty good indicator that the site likes them. [item=skeletal chimes] So yeah, more bones pls.
Oh heck yeah, this I can get behind.

The... Other aspects of plague have never bothered me, but I understand some people are put off by them, but this seems like a good compromise.

Also, the last pure bone item from RoR was the skeletal chimes I think? Which go for a... hefty sum nowadays, even for being as old as they are, so I'd say that's a pretty good indicator that the site likes them.

Skeletal Chimes

So yeah, more bones pls.
Veo99mO.gifBfiB8Ka.pngkBpCOnb.pngwTBPG5s.pngSLGMeHq.pngexUrsEs.pngcedPG3i.pngypbGWNk.png
lBxYxId.png
[quote name="Vertibird" date="2021-03-30 13:39:36" ] Starting the RoR drama early this year, I see. Can't wait till MistJam is over, at the very least, y'all? [/quote] It's not drama, it's a fun thread about bone apparel. You're trying to start drama.
Vertibird wrote on 2021-03-30 13:39:36:
Starting the RoR drama early this year, I see. Can't wait till MistJam is over, at the very least, y'all?

It's not drama, it's a fun thread about bone apparel. You're trying to start drama.
Flight Rep Time:

Lightning|Water|Plague|Wind

Or browse some Old Oaks for sale?
I crave the CALCIUM
I crave the CALCIUM
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
Roundsey got the memo lol
Roundsey got the memo lol
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Oooh id love to have like False bone teeth, just giant tusks for our dragons that modify the mouth/jaw. Just a wicked smile for our moderns, really showcase those Natural Tundra Canines we've heard so much about! Or a giant dragon/serpent skull that our dragons wear, the mandible bones hang loosely under their jaw, the top part of the skull resting on their brow, they see through the teeth with the eye sockets empty and everything in the maw is shrouded in darkness. [emoji=music note size=1]I want mooore[emoji=music notes size=1]
Oooh id love to have like False bone teeth, just giant tusks for our dragons that modify the mouth/jaw.

Just a wicked smile for our moderns, really showcase those Natural Tundra Canines we've heard so much about!

Or a giant dragon/serpent skull that our dragons wear, the mandible bones hang loosely under their jaw, the top part of the skull resting on their brow, they see through the teeth with the eye sockets empty and everything in the maw is shrouded in darkness.

I want mooore
button_97x95.png[ Please do not PM me. 1623960663678.png
DSfOOlg.png
68388386.png 1623960663678.png 68483984.png
Bones! Bones! Bone weapons! Red! I agree!
Bones! Bones! Bone weapons! Red! I agree!
tgKCVtZ.png
[quote name="WolfByte" date="2021-03-31 06:29:04" ] I crave the CALCIUM [/quote] Clickty Clack Bone pile is lacking Appropriate snacc
WolfByte wrote on 2021-03-31 06:29:04:
I crave the CALCIUM

Clickty Clack
Bone pile is lacking
Appropriate snacc
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
Give us bones or we will take yours
Why are you running for? Get back here-
Give us bones or we will take yours
Why are you running for? Get back here-
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
[quote name="Natron" date="2018-12-24 15:48:34" ] - [b]more skulls[/b] (the ones dragons can wear on top of their head like deer skulls, wolf skulls....maybe even thresher jaws around the neck. Or more horns covered in leaves, cobweb and mold, and a ton of different horns as well. AND bonejaw accessories including something like hippopotamus, lion, crocodile and warthog jaws, and elephant tusks - [i]as suggested by Mutation [/i]) [img]https://i.imgur.com/MpKEWqz.png[/img][right][i]drawn by Marilith[/i][/right] [/quote] ',:)
Natron wrote on 2018-12-24 15:48:34:
- more skulls (the ones dragons can wear on top of their head like deer skulls, wolf skulls....maybe even thresher jaws around the neck. Or more horns covered in leaves, cobweb and mold, and a ton of different horns as well.
AND bonejaw accessories including something like hippopotamus, lion, crocodile and warthog jaws, and elephant tusks - as suggested by Mutation )
MpKEWqz.png
drawn by Marilith

',:)
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
yes bones. bones are always a good addition
yes bones. bones are always a good addition
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10