Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [ror 2021] dear staff
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
bonessss
bonessss
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
[quote name="AlphaSobek" date="2021-03-29 22:28:43" ] [quote name="EiraoLaska" date="2021-03-29 19:46:47" ] Also.... RED. The flight color is red. I'm not saying pigeon-hole the flight into just red, but please...use the flight's own color more. We have enough green. We don't need anymore green. It doesn't have to be blood. Just please use some saturated reds. [/quote] [quote name="Kydoimos" date="2021-03-29 22:15:14" ] At this point I'm afraid of even expecting it to be RED CLOTHES because we all may get horribly dissapointed again. Bare Bones are good enough. Just... just don't.... [/quote] What I want to know is where the idea that we HAVEN'T gotten a majority of red apparel is coming from Red: [item=Boneyard Tatters] [item=Carapace Arm] [item=Contaminated Halo] [item=Contaminated Infectalons] [item=Infectionist's Armband] [item=Infectionist's Crown] [item=Infectionist's Sash] [item=Scavenger's Tatters] [item=Standard of the Plaguebringer] Neutral (bone / flesh): [item=Skeletal Chimes] [item=Runaway Rotclaw] Has Green: [item=Riot Hazebeacon] [item=Boneyard Bard] [rule] As for more bones? Yes, they are lovely. Especially since I think the one pure bone piece we currently have (Skeletal Chimes) is one of the most popular pieces on the AH today, ha! More bones! [/quote] The Contaminated Halo isn't red--[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/12483187]put one on a red dragon and see[/url]--but I think the worry is because the apparel item has been getting, well, greener. The hazebeacon was 2019, and the (very, very green) boneyard bard set was 2020. That said: bones! please! And if there's going to be a new standardized item this time, please at the very least let that be red.
AlphaSobek wrote on 2021-03-29 22:28:43:
EiraoLaska wrote on 2021-03-29 19:46:47:
Also....

RED.

The flight color is red. I'm not saying pigeon-hole the flight into just red, but please...use the flight's own color more. We have enough green. We don't need anymore green. It doesn't have to be blood. Just please use some saturated reds.
Kydoimos wrote on 2021-03-29 22:15:14:
At this point I'm afraid of even expecting it to be RED CLOTHES because we all may get horribly dissapointed again.

Bare Bones are good enough.

Just... just don't....

What I want to know is where the idea that we HAVEN'T gotten a majority of red apparel is coming from

Red:

Boneyard Tatters Carapace Arm Contaminated Halo Contaminated Infectalons Infectionist's Armband Infectionist's Crown Infectionist's Sash Scavenger's Tatters Standard of the Plaguebringer

Neutral (bone / flesh):

Skeletal Chimes Runaway Rotclaw

Has Green:

Riot Hazebeacon Boneyard Bard

As for more bones?

Yes, they are lovely.

Especially since I think the one pure bone piece we currently have (Skeletal Chimes) is one of the most popular pieces on the AH today, ha!

More bones!
The Contaminated Halo isn't red--put one on a red dragon and see--but I think the worry is because the apparel item has been getting, well, greener. The hazebeacon was 2019, and the (very, very green) boneyard bard set was 2020.

That said: bones! please! And if there's going to be a new standardized item this time, please at the very least let that be red.
@nonisland

Ah, I had just posted an edit where I realized the years. I suppose I can see the trend being what's causing the worry but given the majority coloring even if the next two years are pure green (which I doubt they will be) we'd still have double the red - even excluding the halo

Honestly though, bones might be the way to go, lol. Both for memes and for quelling the worry :P Can't go wrong with just a bunch'a bones!
@nonisland

Ah, I had just posted an edit where I realized the years. I suppose I can see the trend being what's causing the worry but given the majority coloring even if the next two years are pure green (which I doubt they will be) we'd still have double the red - even excluding the halo

Honestly though, bones might be the way to go, lol. Both for memes and for quelling the worry :P Can't go wrong with just a bunch'a bones!
IT7iTv8.png
@AlphaSobek Whoops, posts that cross in the night. I'd read...like a hundred pages of last year's Riot of Rot thread because sometimes I enjoy suffering, so it apparently stuck in my mind.

Anyway, I'm in full agreement on the bones :D
@AlphaSobek Whoops, posts that cross in the night. I'd read...like a hundred pages of last year's Riot of Rot thread because sometimes I enjoy suffering, so it apparently stuck in my mind.

Anyway, I'm in full agreement on the bones :D
[quote name="Klawzor" date="2021-03-29 21:32:26" ] want more b o n e bone weapon??? bone knife??? yes please [/quote] Why on earth did I just read that as "bone wife" kksjdhs "And for this years Riot of Rot, we have some lovely new apparel! Now introducing: a wife for your dragon! But not just any wife: one made entirely of bone and fueled by the Plaguebringer's wrath!"
Klawzor wrote on 2021-03-29 21:32:26:
want more b o n e

bone weapon??? bone knife??? yes please

Why on earth did I just read that as "bone wife" kksjdhs

"And for this years Riot of Rot, we have some lovely new apparel! Now introducing: a wife for your dragon! But not just any wife: one made entirely of bone and fueled by the Plaguebringer's wrath!"
MZeTqmO.png Avatar Dragon
I'd love bones just because i have a boy that really needs more bones
I'd love bones just because i have a boy that really needs more bones
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
[quote name="PaintedThree" date="2021-03-29 22:49:49" ] [quote name="Klawzor" date="2021-03-29 21:32:26" ] want more b o n e bone weapon??? bone knife??? yes please [/quote] Why on earth did I just read that as "bone wife" kksjdhs "And for this years Riot of Rot, we have some lovely new apparel! Now introducing: a wife for your dragon! But not just any wife: one made entirely of bone and fueled by the Plaguebringer's wrath!" [/quote] [i]i[/i]
PaintedThree wrote on 2021-03-29 22:49:49:
Klawzor wrote on 2021-03-29 21:32:26:
want more b o n e

bone weapon??? bone knife??? yes please

Why on earth did I just read that as "bone wife" kksjdhs

"And for this years Riot of Rot, we have some lovely new apparel! Now introducing: a wife for your dragon! But not just any wife: one made entirely of bone and fueled by the Plaguebringer's wrath!"
i
sh5xjiu.png
0XHtpWy.png
kI850Ts.png
HJLIYn4.png
mlHpBMC.png
32095602p.png
Can we have a bone scythe?
Like please? I too want more bones but I also want more weapons/tools * -*
We gotta harvest the meat soil somehow after all
Can we have a bone scythe?
Like please? I too want more bones but I also want more weapons/tools * -*
We gotta harvest the meat soil somehow after all
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
I enjoyed last years Fungi takeover, but please...lets have some real gruesome skins this year ;a;
I enjoyed last years Fungi takeover, but please...lets have some real gruesome skins this year ;a;
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
Honestly it doesn't even have to be RoR (Though I want RoR to get something boney or red for sure), I'd love to see a plague themed apparel set come out that has plenty of bones and rags and weapons

I love the bone scythe suggestion that keeps coming up though that would be absolutely amazing
Honestly it doesn't even have to be RoR (Though I want RoR to get something boney or red for sure), I'd love to see a plague themed apparel set come out that has plenty of bones and rags and weapons

I love the bone scythe suggestion that keeps coming up though that would be absolutely amazing
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10