Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [ror 2021] dear staff
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
There was once a bone lyre and a skull necklace...
[quote name="Undel" date="2021-03-29 21:40:35" ] There was once a bone lyre and a skull necklace... [/quote] That was clearly once someone quite reckless...
Undel wrote on 2021-03-29 21:40:35:

That was clearly once someone quite reckless...
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
BONE LYRE!
BONE LYRE!
[quote name="@gayrurumon" date="2021-03-29 21:28:40" ] Did a dog write this?? [/quote] [i]bork[/i]
@gayrurumon wrote on 2021-03-29 21:28:40:
Did a dog write this??
bork
sh5xjiu.png
0XHtpWy.png
kI850Ts.png
HJLIYn4.png
mlHpBMC.png
32095602p.png
[quote name="@Xirei" date="2021-03-29 21:51:29" ] [quote name="@Undel" date="2021-03-29 21:40:35" ] There was once a bone lyre and a skull necklace... [/quote] That was clearly once someone quite reckless... [/quote] The crafting was hard But now there's a Bard Who got both her lyre and breakfast [emoji=bogsneak happy size=2]
@Xirei wrote on 2021-03-29 21:51:29:
@Undel wrote on 2021-03-29 21:40:35:

That was clearly once someone quite reckless...

The crafting was hard
But now there's a Bard
Who got both her lyre and breakfast

33352.png U65gRpm.png EP9270D.png 33351.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2021-03-29 21:40:35" ] There was once a bone lyre and a skull necklace... [/quote] Bones? [emoji=raven size=1] yes please =w= What about some bones for the dragon tails or back area to balance the head, front, and chest decked in bone items ? ( the 2020 plague scene and scorpion familiar had great plague feels ) [s]Maybe with a bit of dark red smeared on pls no more green q.q[/s] Edit: bone helmets, bones knapsack, bones birdcage, bones weapons, bones scythes [emoji=raven size=1]
Undel wrote on 2021-03-29 21:40:35:

Bones? yes please =w=

What about some bones for the dragon tails or back area to balance the head, front, and chest decked in bone items ?

( the 2020 plague scene and scorpion familiar had great plague feels )

Maybe with a bit of dark red smeared on pls no more green q.q

Edit: bone helmets, bones knapsack, bones birdcage, bones weapons, bones scythes
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
At this point I'm afraid of even expecting it to be RED CLOTHES because we all may get horribly dissapointed again.

Bare Bones are good enough.

Just... just don't....
At this point I'm afraid of even expecting it to be RED CLOTHES because we all may get horribly dissapointed again.

Just... just don't....
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

Okay but what if staff just drew a very big bone as an apparel and call it a club
Okay but what if staff just drew a very big bone as an apparel and call it a club
pnSvVex.gif Oun6xWO.png
Sev | He/They | +15 FR | @ me
»About Me | Art Dump
»Art Shop | Art Resource
Bones! Bones! B O N E S
Bones! Bones! B O N E S
Can't you hear the bells singing along?
You all hear it on the radio
Can't you see the hero coming home?
Can't you hear the bells
677.png967.png23821.png
[quote name="EiraoLaska" date="2021-03-29 19:46:47" ] Also.... RED. The flight color is red. I'm not saying pigeon-hole the flight into just red, but please...use the flight's own color more. We have enough green. We don't need anymore green. It doesn't have to be blood. Just please use some saturated reds. [/quote] [quote name="Kydoimos" date="2021-03-29 22:15:14" ] At this point I'm afraid of even expecting it to be RED CLOTHES because we all may get horribly dissapointed again. Bare Bones are good enough. Just... just don't.... [/quote] What I want to know is where the idea that we HAVEN'T gotten a majority of red apparel is coming from [b]Red:[/b] [item=Infectionist's Armband] [item=Infectionist's Sash] [item=Infectionist's Crown] [item=Contaminated Halo] [item=Standard of the Plaguebringer] [item=Boneyard Tatters] [item=Carapace Arm] [item=Contaminated Infectalons] [item=Scavenger's Tatters] [b]Neutral (bone / flesh):[/b] [item=Skeletal Chimes] [item=Runaway Rotclaw] [b]Green:[/b] [item=Riot Hazebeacon] [item=Boneyard Bard] Not sure whether to include the Hazebeacon in Neutral or Green since it's not the main focus but why not. Also worth noting that the Boneyard Tatters have a green eyed accent and that the Halo is somewhat debatable as it varies on different poses/breeds so could maybe be swapped into green if the eyes shine through more (or even neutral if the bones become more prevalent then the meat/eyes). I guess the concern is that the two most recent (2019 and 2020) have the most green so it's being taken as a trend? But even so, the majority of both big pieces and secondary pieces (armband, sash, etc) have been red. [rule] As for more bones? Yes, they are lovely. Especially since I think the one pure bone piece we currently have (Skeletal Chimes) is one of the most popular pieces on the AH today, ha! More bones!
EiraoLaska wrote on 2021-03-29 19:46:47:
Also....

RED.

The flight color is red. I'm not saying pigeon-hole the flight into just red, but please...use the flight's own color more. We have enough green. We don't need anymore green. It doesn't have to be blood. Just please use some saturated reds.
Kydoimos wrote on 2021-03-29 22:15:14:

Just... just don't....

What I want to know is where the idea that we HAVEN'T gotten a majority of red apparel is coming from

Red:

Infectionist's Armband Infectionist's Sash Infectionist's Crown Contaminated Halo Standard of the Plaguebringer

Boneyard Tatters Carapace Arm Contaminated Infectalons Scavenger's Tatters

Neutral (bone / flesh):

Skeletal Chimes Runaway Rotclaw

Green:

Riot Hazebeacon Boneyard Bard

Not sure whether to include the Hazebeacon in Neutral or Green since it's not the main focus but why not.

Also worth noting that the Boneyard Tatters have a green eyed accent and that the Halo is somewhat debatable as it varies on different poses/breeds so could maybe be swapped into green if the eyes shine through more (or even neutral if the bones become more prevalent then the meat/eyes).

I guess the concern is that the two most recent (2019 and 2020) have the most green so it's being taken as a trend? But even so, the majority of both big pieces and secondary pieces (armband, sash, etc) have been red.

As for more bones?

Yes, they are lovely.

Especially since I think the one pure bone piece we currently have (Skeletal Chimes) is one of the most popular pieces on the AH today, ha!

More bones!

IT7iTv8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10