Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Bread Enhancements
Lightning: *sprinkles coffee grounds and toasts it*
Lightning: *explodes the bread*
Lightning: *sprinkles coffee grounds and toasts it*
Lightning: *explodes the bread*
mirror_chib8.png
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
See a Mirror, pick it up, all week long you'll have
too many mirrors and no more food
help me please they're eating everything
On an unrelated note, if you have nice Mirrors to sell...
@xxvi

You can make bread like that! In fact this type of bread is sometimes called hardtack and was eaten as part of the daily diet of military soldiers during the Civil War in America because the rations they were given were typically water, flour and maybe if they were lucky a small amount of meat and other food.
@xxvi

You can make bread like that! In fact this type of bread is sometimes called hardtack and was eaten as part of the daily diet of military soldiers during the Civil War in America because the rations they were given were typically water, flour and maybe if they were lucky a small amount of meat and other food.
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png[/ur
My caravan buys bread off this lad [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63578057][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/635781/63578057_350.png[/img][/url] @Natron How does he enhance the bread?
My caravan buys bread off this lad
63578057_350.png

@Natron
How does he enhance the bread?
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
@empedocles HEUHJSHKJHKdg I am flattered in Renit's name, I love it when he's included in conversations like these, this is so blessed ♥

He primarily makes bread out of emmer wheat and bakes it in big stone ovens on clay trays, but there are numerous things he puts on his loaves, most frequently poppy seeds.

I am however still reading on cuisine so I'll make sure to update my lore thread once I do so :^)
@empedocles HEUHJSHKJHKdg I am flattered in Renit's name, I love it when he's included in conversations like these, this is so blessed ♥

He primarily makes bread out of emmer wheat and bakes it in big stone ovens on clay trays, but there are numerous things he puts on his loaves, most frequently poppy seeds.

I am however still reading on cuisine so I'll make sure to update my lore thread once I do so :^)
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
everyone's saying water has wet bread... this is not true. we prefer to put sand in ours for the extra crunch :)
everyone's saying water has wet bread... this is not true. we prefer to put sand in ours for the extra crunch :)
Untitled241.png
My clan jumbled all the recipes, and came up with "Rock Bread", which is far more appetizing than it sounds. The crust is sweet and nutty, and very crumbly. Beneath it, the bread is dense but not chewy. It's typically topped with fruits and jams and served as a dessert
My clan jumbled all the recipes, and came up with "Rock Bread", which is far more appetizing than it sounds. The crust is sweet and nutty, and very crumbly. Beneath it, the bread is dense but not chewy. It's typically topped with fruits and jams and served as a dessert
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png
we've got industrial-grade mass-manufactured bread here in lightning
we've got industrial-grade mass-manufactured bread here in lightning
17497.png hi! my name is moth (he/him) here are some links you should check out
- lair quest
- art shop
Light may put cheese on it? Not certain.
Light may put cheese on it? Not certain.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
Fresh spices like rosemary, thyme, garlic, and a bit of saffron.
We have the plants so it'd make sense we'd have some cool spices to spare ^^
Fresh spices like rosemary, thyme, garlic, and a bit of saffron.
We have the plants so it'd make sense we'd have some cool spices to spare ^^
Pretty sure we make Italian-style bread here in Light. Perhaps it glows? Is glowing wheat a thing? That’d be fun
Pretty sure we make Italian-style bread here in Light. Perhaps it glows? Is glowing wheat a thing? That’d be fun
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png