Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Bread Enhancements
Plague bread is just meatloaf.

Edit: I just discovered a recipe called "garbage bread" where you take pizza dough and put basically whatever you want on it (usually meat), roll it up, and cook it. Plague would do that but with mystery meat. I headcanon that Plague bread would a) be cobbled together with whatever can be scavenged (because of the survivalist lost-in-the-wasteland vibe), and b) have meat in it. What kind of meat? Whatever you can find.

Although hot dog buns would be good for our weenie roasts.
Plague bread is just meatloaf.

Edit: I just discovered a recipe called "garbage bread" where you take pizza dough and put basically whatever you want on it (usually meat), roll it up, and cook it. Plague would do that but with mystery meat. I headcanon that Plague bread would a) be cobbled together with whatever can be scavenged (because of the survivalist lost-in-the-wasteland vibe), and b) have meat in it. What kind of meat? Whatever you can find.

Although hot dog buns would be good for our weenie roasts.
MUYNhfy.png
VPnffeY.png
Gay (MLM/gay man flag)
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
J7D1quC.png
l4bF82r.pngR9wtXaf.pngiZMfJug.pngwE8InSj.pngBjG9OOU.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gif
ASbXVY4.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
4SE4T9N.png
KrIo0N3.png
t6zNkmJ.png
9JeQCtz.png
i read it as "bread enchantments" and i was very confused lol
anyways i think wind's bread would be very fluffy and soft like those on the satisfactory videos lol
i read it as "bread enchantments" and i was very confused lol
anyways i think wind's bread would be very fluffy and soft like those on the satisfactory videos lol
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
We just burn the crap out of it. Nothing like a layer of charcoal to add some robust flavour.
We just burn the crap out of it. Nothing like a layer of charcoal to add some robust flavour.
tumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo4_250.pngtumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo3_100.pngtumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo1_250.png
Earth has bread that is hard and keeps well during long travels.
Earth has bread that is hard and keeps well during long travels.
Y02PS6v.png
[quote name="lazarusdrake" date="2021-03-10 11:29:53" ] We just burn the crap out of it. Nothing like a layer of charcoal to add some robust flavour. [/quote] where is the line between charcoal and toast? earth and fire dragons say there is no difference
lazarusdrake wrote on 2021-03-10 11:29:53:

where is the line between charcoal and toast? earth and fire dragons say there is no difference
tumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o2_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o6_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o5_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o4_75sq.png
[waves] lol hi vessel, kinda strange to see you on fr instead of hat servers Anyways, light bread feels like it'd just be the most GARLIC-STUFFED bread ever. As for earth bread... [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/772505681281810475/819307771840692295/Screen_Shot_2021-03-10_at_2.36.00_PM.png[/img]
[waves] lol hi vessel, kinda strange to see you on fr instead of hat servers

Anyways, light bread feels like it'd just be the most GARLIC-STUFFED bread ever. As for earth bread...

Screen_Shot_2021-03-10_at_2.36.00_PM.png
BVY1Ftg.png
bread? we don't eat bread. cake is superior.
bread? we don't eat bread. cake is superior.
MuAIaYM.png
In my dragon clan, we toast it and eat it with jam or jelly. Sometimes marmalade.

Not very watery, but then again my clan is not really all that loyal to water anyways.
In my dragon clan, we toast it and eat it with jam or jelly. Sometimes marmalade.

Not very watery, but then again my clan is not really all that loyal to water anyways.
I will put something here eventually.
Shadow's bread is just [url=https://imgbb.com/][img]https://i.ibb.co/GM98NXV/vader-burger.jpg[/img][/url]
Shadow's bread is just

vader-burger.jpg
~

tumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.png
~
He/Him ~
19 ~
FR+2 ~
Semi-active ~
~ ~
33345589p.png
~ 5305175-tumblr-tumblr-logo-icon.png