Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Bread Enhancements
[quote name="Dreamcoyote" date="2021-03-10 09:27:51" ] I’m guessing in Nature we would have that healthy bread with nuts and seeds in it [/quote] Not bread, but I immediately thought of the nutcake from botw, and that sounds [i]perfect[/i]
Dreamcoyote wrote on 2021-03-10 09:27:51:
I’m guessing in Nature we would have that healthy bread with nuts and seeds in it

Not bread, but I immediately thought of the nutcake from botw, and that sounds perfect
wind makes fluffy "cloud" bread [img]https://cleobuttera.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Japanese-Dinner-Rolls.gif[/img]
wind makes fluffy "cloud" bread
Japanese-Dinner-Rolls.gif
1d4f0e317221f41adfe800d877ddc053e6c0ba39.png b8b0fbcee70546d91c691fcfb4910d790e67c1dc.png
- skin shop
earth has plain bread, probably just made with flour and water (if you can make bread like that, idk)
earth has plain bread, probably just made with flour and water (if you can make bread like that, idk)
i can see plague/nature being super into sourdough
i can see plague/nature being super into sourdough
Wooden.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
I feel that Ice would be pretty big on herbs and cheese. I imagine that olive bread is popular. Things that make you feel warm and cozy.
I feel that Ice would be pretty big on herbs and cheese. I imagine that olive bread is popular. Things that make you feel warm and cozy.
kXpNHpy.pngliXoQQI.pnglTl0CrC.pngWRPJKhj.png
water bread is hardtack because nothing else would probably keep in the humid salty air. also pirates! pirates ate hardtack.

so like, hardtack with beef jerky or maybe some kind of fish pate on it. good thing water flight is apparently freshwater for some damn reason like dude that makes zero sense the whole place is full of CORAL REEFS and TIDEPOOLS and MANTA RAYS you mean to tell me this is freshwater because that stuff is dry and hard as hell
water bread is hardtack because nothing else would probably keep in the humid salty air. also pirates! pirates ate hardtack.

so like, hardtack with beef jerky or maybe some kind of fish pate on it. good thing water flight is apparently freshwater for some damn reason like dude that makes zero sense the whole place is full of CORAL REEFS and TIDEPOOLS and MANTA RAYS you mean to tell me this is freshwater because that stuff is dry and hard as hell
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
[img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/7514d5f5ac61fe1e8b6f1fc75b67d22a/tumblr_pvuq37HeAj1wajtgoo1_1280.jpg[/img]
tumblr_pvuq37HeAj1wajtgoo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o2_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o6_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o5_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o4_75sq.png
Hard, open fire oven baked bread served with a bowl of stew makes for a hearty blacksmith's dinner.
Hard, open fire oven baked bread served with a bowl of stew makes for a hearty blacksmith's dinner.
Wind: light, fluffy bread that softly crumbles at the touch. some sweet breads might also have powdered sugar or sweetener on top.

Water: they don't have soggy bread, but they tend to have moist and dense bread. quite filling and taste good too.

Fire: I could see them having sourdough bread. has a bit of a salty taste and it's fun to bake! plus it's very soothing to make and is a versatile food to have with many meals.

Plague: They don't usually make bread, but have it imported. not to say they couldn't, but their bread is usually only liked by plague dragons because of the 'seasonings' available to them. I could see them liking water or fire bread that would go well with soups. Change my mind that plague doesn't have soup regularly.

Light: I could see them having flatbread. They would usually only eat their bread with sacred events, or big ceremonies. A lot of other clans would know that it's an important event if a light dragon brings flatbread because of it's cultural significance for them

(i have the rest of the flights to write, but i'll have to edit later to finish them all. i might edit some of the flight's bread anyways too)
Wind: light, fluffy bread that softly crumbles at the touch. some sweet breads might also have powdered sugar or sweetener on top.

Water: they don't have soggy bread, but they tend to have moist and dense bread. quite filling and taste good too.

Fire: I could see them having sourdough bread. has a bit of a salty taste and it's fun to bake! plus it's very soothing to make and is a versatile food to have with many meals.

Plague: They don't usually make bread, but have it imported. not to say they couldn't, but their bread is usually only liked by plague dragons because of the 'seasonings' available to them. I could see them liking water or fire bread that would go well with soups. Change my mind that plague doesn't have soup regularly.

Light: I could see them having flatbread. They would usually only eat their bread with sacred events, or big ceremonies. A lot of other clans would know that it's an important event if a light dragon brings flatbread because of it's cultural significance for them

(i have the rest of the flights to write, but i'll have to edit later to finish them all. i might edit some of the flight's bread anyways too)
Light seems like the type to make some fresh artisan bread. Also, and I don't know why, but I can see them making garlic bread, too.
Light seems like the type to make some fresh artisan bread. Also, and I don't know why, but I can see them making garlic bread, too.
Meow meow choco chow.

Think about it.