Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Bread Enhancements
Light: garlic bread. cheesy garlic bread. also flatbread!! focaccia!!!

Earth: has a really hard crust; maybe rye! probably hearty and just generally good

Plague: sourdough but it has more yeast than flour

Nature: super healthy organic nut bread.

Wind: puffy and sugary!!! wind dragons Have Tried tiktok cloud bread don't @ me

Ice: these guys put raisins and stuff in their bread!! cranberries!!

Arcane: edible glitter, also why did yall decide to invent fruitcake??? was it necessary?

Fire: hot bread!!! fresh oven baked, probably the best in sornieth tbh. crunchy.

Lightning: did... how many nutritional powders did you put in this?

Water: they eat wet bread like if u drop crumbs in the water for fish.......

Shadow: they use unbleached flour. why is it purplish like that? who knows!!! also it might have truffle in it, if any flight has those it's shadow OH MY GOD shadow territories have pigs don't they

Light: garlic bread. cheesy garlic bread. also flatbread!! focaccia!!!

Earth: has a really hard crust; maybe rye! probably hearty and just generally good

Plague: sourdough but it has more yeast than flour

Nature: super healthy organic nut bread.

Wind: puffy and sugary!!! wind dragons Have Tried tiktok cloud bread don't @ me

Ice: these guys put raisins and stuff in their bread!! cranberries!!

Arcane: edible glitter, also why did yall decide to invent fruitcake??? was it necessary?

Fire: hot bread!!! fresh oven baked, probably the best in sornieth tbh. crunchy.

Lightning: did... how many nutritional powders did you put in this?

Water: they eat wet bread like if u drop crumbs in the water for fish.......

Shadow: they use unbleached flour. why is it purplish like that? who knows!!! also it might have truffle in it, if any flight has those it's shadow OH MY GOD shadow territories have pigs don't they

3UUXp8G.png
I read this as "breed enhancements", oops.

Water may put seaweed or salt in their bread? Stuff from the ocean, most likely! Fishy bread!
I read this as "breed enhancements", oops.

Water may put seaweed or salt in their bread? Stuff from the ocean, most likely! Fishy bread!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Toast it so hard it may as well be burnt, then slap a whole stick of butter on top and chomp.
Toast it so hard it may as well be burnt, then slap a whole stick of butter on top and chomp.
[ jxckalito ]
hoarding dragons and dreaming of lore

[ lore ] [ link ] [ link ]
[quote name="Dreamcoyote" date="2021-03-10 09:27:51" ] I’m guessing in Nature we would have that healthy bread with nuts and seeds in it [/quote] As a small frog living in nature flight, I LOVE that nut bread. I don’t get it often but it is so much better than the white bread that they put extra sugar in for some reason. Whole wheat bread is good too.
Dreamcoyote wrote on 2021-03-10 09:27:51:
I’m guessing in Nature we would have that healthy bread with nuts and seeds in it
As a small frog living in nature flight, I LOVE that nut bread. I don’t get it often but it is so much better than the white bread that they put extra sugar in for some reason. Whole wheat bread is good too.
>:) evil text,, they/them
neurodivergent
nature flight
x6.png hTrS9lv.png n3.png certified
wildclaw
enjoyer