Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So we know who each Flight is warring w/
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="PaintedThree" date="2021-03-01 10:18:54" ] [quote name="BananicornKate" date="2021-03-01 10:12:31" ] [quote name="Alize" date="2021-03-01 10:10:59" ] [quote name="FeatherHibiscus" date="2021-03-01 10:08:35" ] plague is throwing hands with everyone [/quote] Pretty much. I'm like, 99.9% sure that each flight close to plague has a decontamination squad working round the clock to keep her creations at bay, save for maybe earth. It's too dry for any virus to live here. [/quote] I'd think water and wind would especially be sure to keep plague out of their territory, considering airborne and waterborne illnesses are some of the most contagious. [/quote] Ironically Water/Plague's border isn't that contrasting - it's still a clear difference, but nowhere near as... aggressive? as other Flight borders [/quote] we killed the tidelord
PaintedThree wrote on 2021-03-01 10:18:54:
BananicornKate wrote on 2021-03-01 10:12:31:
Alize wrote on 2021-03-01 10:10:59:
FeatherHibiscus wrote on 2021-03-01 10:08:35:
plague is throwing hands with everyone
Pretty much. I'm like, 99.9% sure that each flight close to plague has a decontamination squad working round the clock to keep her creations at bay, save for maybe earth. It's too dry for any virus to live here.

I'd think water and wind would especially be sure to keep plague out of their territory, considering airborne and waterborne illnesses are some of the most contagious.

Ironically Water/Plague's border isn't that contrasting - it's still a clear difference, but nowhere near as... aggressive? as other Flight borders
we killed the tidelord
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of
All that there Is
And can Be
65911250.png
WbuVpYC.png

FIVE adversaries!!?? That’s literally everyone immediately next to them.

FIVE adversaries!!?? That’s literally everyone immediately next to them.
xPNKvKX.png1rHhQn7.png
[quote name="englishcapital" date="2021-03-01 10:58:46" ] I think everyone's at least a little fond of Earth flight [/quote] Everyone knows you gotta be a little nice and protective of the geeky kid with all the answers, even if they [s]suck at sports[/s] don't fly.
englishcapital wrote on 2021-03-01 10:58:46:
I think everyone's at least a little fond of Earth flight
Everyone knows you gotta be a little nice and protective of the geeky kid with all the answers, even if they suck at sports don't fly.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
The borders are so cool!!!!
The borders are so cool!!!!
I love the little path in shadow. Its so cute!

I also wonder is the sand really hot between fire and lightning? That'd be cool!
I love the little path in shadow. Its so cute!

I also wonder is the sand really hot between fire and lightning? That'd be cool!
Zounds!
I'm a little surprised to see Light/Lightning with such defined borders, but hostility between the two actually makes a lot of sense! They have pretty contrasting vibes in most places, it's only natural that they'd bicker. Since Light territory is so high up I imagine them looking down on Lightning like: [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/022/017/thumb.jpg[/img]
I'm a little surprised to see Light/Lightning with such defined borders, but hostility between the two actually makes a lot of sense! They have pretty contrasting vibes in most places, it's only natural that they'd bicker.

Since Light territory is so high up I imagine them looking down on Lightning like:
thumb.jpg
td9UiZS.png
[quote name="Ern" date="2021-03-01 12:59:58" ] I'm a little surprised to see Light/Lightning with such defined borders, but hostility between the two actually makes a lot of sense! They have pretty contrasting vibes in most places, it's only natural that they'd bicker. Since Light territory is so high up I imagine them looking down on Lightning like: [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/022/017/thumb.jpg[/img] [/quote] also lightning has an advantage over light.
Ern wrote on 2021-03-01 12:59:58:
I'm a little surprised to see Light/Lightning with such defined borders, but hostility between the two actually makes a lot of sense! They have pretty contrasting vibes in most places, it's only natural that they'd bicker.

Since Light territory is so high up I imagine them looking down on Lightning like:
thumb.jpg
also lightning has an advantage over light.

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

[quote name="Coincidence" date="2021-03-01 13:00:56" ] also lightning has an advantage over light. [/quote] Ah right, I had forgotten about coli matchups! I guess electrons beat photons in particle rock paper scissors.
Coincidence wrote on 2021-03-01 13:00:56:
also lightning has an advantage over light.

Ah right, I had forgotten about coli matchups! I guess electrons beat photons in particle rock paper scissors.
td9UiZS.png
Loving the fact that they added in such defined boarders between the territories and that other flights have beefed up boarders around Plague so much.

That Plague/shadow boarder through is probably my favorite so far.
Loving the fact that they added in such defined boarders between the territories and that other flights have beefed up boarders around Plague so much.

That Plague/shadow boarder through is probably my favorite so far.
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png[/ur
We like to throw hands and SCREEAM [emoji=mirror size=1]
We like to throw hands and SCREEAM
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

1 2 3 4 5 6 7