Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So we know who each Flight is warring w/
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Upon looking at the map, I noticed that a lot of the borders blend really well into each other, but some are really clear cut! It's probably nothing but aesthetic, but it's fun to think it's a little lore nod as to which Flights agree and disagree with each other.

Borders that blend:

Borders that contrast:

Upon looking at the map, I noticed that a lot of the borders blend really well into each other, but some are really clear cut! It's probably nothing but aesthetic, but it's fun to think it's a little lore nod as to which Flights agree and disagree with each other.

Borders that blend:

Borders that contrast:

MZeTqmO.png Avatar Dragon
plague is throwing hands with everyone
as they should
as they should
xOuzD3k.png 90444046.png Bj9vK4V.gif
Plague really be throwing hands with everyone, damn.
Plague really be throwing hands with everyone, damn.

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
[quote name="FeatherHibiscus" date="2021-03-01 10:08:35" ] plague is throwing hands with everyone [/quote] Pretty much. I'm like, 99.9% sure that each flight close to plague has a decontamination squad working round the clock to keep her creations at bay, save for maybe earth. It's too dry for any virus to live here.
FeatherHibiscus wrote on 2021-03-01 10:08:35:
Pretty much. I'm like, 99.9% sure that each flight close to plague has a decontamination squad working round the clock to keep her creations at bay, save for maybe earth. It's too dry for any virus to live here.
Y02PS6v.png
Plaquebringer really said no frens me mad
Plaquebringer really said no frens me mad
s0SlLkc.png
[quote name="Alize" date="2021-03-01 10:10:59" ] [quote name="FeatherHibiscus" date="2021-03-01 10:08:35" ] plague is throwing hands with everyone [/quote] Pretty much. I'm like, 99.9% sure that each flight close to plague has a decontamination squad working round the clock to keep her creations at bay, save for maybe earth. It's too dry for any virus to live here. [/quote] I'd think water and wind would especially be sure to keep plague out of their territory, considering airborne and waterborne illnesses are some of the most contagious.
Alize wrote on 2021-03-01 10:10:59:
Pretty much. I'm like, 99.9% sure that each flight close to plague has a decontamination squad working round the clock to keep her creations at bay, save for maybe earth. It's too dry for any virus to live here.

I'd think water and wind would especially be sure to keep plague out of their territory, considering airborne and waterborne illnesses are some of the most contagious.

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
The only reason why plague isn't visually sparring with the rest of the flights is that they are too far away or harsh conditions (Ice and Earth) aren't ideal for viruses.
The only reason why plague isn't visually sparring with the rest of the flights is that they are too far away or harsh conditions (Ice and Earth) aren't ideal for viruses.
[quote name="BananicornKate" date="2021-03-01 10:12:31" ] [quote name="Alize" date="2021-03-01 10:10:59" ] [quote name="FeatherHibiscus" date="2021-03-01 10:08:35" ] plague is throwing hands with everyone [/quote] Pretty much. I'm like, 99.9% sure that each flight close to plague has a decontamination squad working round the clock to keep her creations at bay, save for maybe earth. It's too dry for any virus to live here. [/quote] I'd think water and wind would especially be sure to keep plague out of their territory, considering airborne and waterborne illnesses are some of the most contagious. [/quote] Ironically Water/Plague's border isn't that contrasting - it's still a clear difference, but nowhere near as... aggressive? as other Flight borders
BananicornKate wrote on 2021-03-01 10:12:31:
Alize wrote on 2021-03-01 10:10:59:

I'd think water and wind would especially be sure to keep plague out of their territory, considering airborne and waterborne illnesses are some of the most contagious.

Ironically Water/Plague's border isn't that contrasting - it's still a clear difference, but nowhere near as... aggressive? as other Flight borders
MZeTqmO.png Avatar Dragon
i love y'all for noticing little touches like this
i love y'all for noticing little touches like this
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7