Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So we know who each Flight is warring w/
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
This is pretty interesting- and haha, Plague is fighting everybody! Wasn't it confirmed that Plague is trying to spread- that would explain why they're at everybody's borders, they're growing!
This is pretty interesting- and haha, Plague is fighting everybody! Wasn't it confirmed that Plague is trying to spread- that would explain why they're at everybody's borders, they're growing!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
I'm just glad Water and Wind are so chill at their border, since one of my allied clans is a Windy.
I'm just glad Water and Wind are so chill at their border, since one of my allied clans is a Windy.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/e98JcfR.jpg[/img] Guys I know y’all are talking about Plague getting up in everyone’s biz but What if the Icewarden blamed the Tidelord for the shrinking of his realm
e98JcfR.jpg

Guys

I know y’all are talking about Plague getting up in everyone’s biz but

What if the Icewarden blamed the Tidelord for the shrinking of his realm
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
[quote name="Shatapatrika" date="2021-03-02 14:16:34" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/e98JcfR.jpg[/img] Guys I know y’all are talking about Plague getting up in everyone’s biz but What if the Icewarden blamed the Tidelord for the shrinking of his realm [/quote] Is. Is that where he went
Shatapatrika wrote on 2021-03-02 14:16:34:
e98JcfR.jpg

Guys

I know y’all are talking about Plague getting up in everyone’s biz but

What if the Icewarden blamed the Tidelord for the shrinking of his realm

Is. Is that where he went
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
Not the Tidelord's fault that fiery lava-scape right across the way is heating the water. Also: [quote]While plague clans prefer to remain staunchly independent of one another, they recognize that they are surrounded by five adversaries and are ready to fall back on critical alliances should an all-out war beset their borders.[/quote] No pretense here. Realistically Plague probably would've overwhelmed everyone by now if that central location didn't keep them at odds with everyone all at once... And I'm not sure how long the lore stories have been around, but I'm loving that First Seed one.
Not the Tidelord's fault that fiery lava-scape right across the way is heating the water.

Also:
Quote:
While plague clans prefer to remain staunchly independent of one another, they recognize that they are surrounded by five adversaries and are ready to fall back on critical alliances should an all-out war beset their borders.

No pretense here. Realistically Plague probably would've overwhelmed everyone by now if that central location didn't keep them at odds with everyone all at once...

And I'm not sure how long the lore stories have been around, but I'm loving that First Seed one.
I expected nature and earth to get along eventually but Earth x Shadow? BOI, LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Gladekeeper X Shadowbinder X Earthshaker when
I expected nature and earth to get along eventually but Earth x Shadow? BOI, LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Gladekeeper X Shadowbinder X Earthshaker when
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
So basically, Wind, the friendly hobo Walmart architects, are warring with everyone their close to. I understand Plague, I mean, it's kinda in the name. And their warring with Fire. I was about to say water, but then I remembered that Bamboo Falls/Singer's Brook is a shared territory between Wind and Water. And who knows about Ice, there's a whole ocean between them.
So basically, Wind, the friendly hobo Walmart architects, are warring with everyone their close to. I understand Plague, I mean, it's kinda in the name. And their warring with Fire. I was about to say water, but then I remembered that Bamboo Falls/Singer's Brook is a shared territory between Wind and Water. And who knows about Ice, there's a whole ocean between them.
Qef5UlF.png
nl5keoc.png
pIlgc2u.png
1j6wDhn.png
d3OF3Gw.png
jA5A7gu.png
sy6UFIv.png
E3nmoMt.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
wZRY6Cl.gif 3a12fd70-a45a-45bb-93c0-0a24c3ae9dd2.jpg
[quote]And I'm not sure how long the lore stories have been around, but I'm loving that First Seed one. [/quote] @Szora The lore stories were for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2392505#post_2392505]Bounty of the Elements[/url]! It was to celebrate open registration, back in 2018. The series of stories culminated in the eye update on the anniversary. The Ancients stories on that page are from later, though!
Quote:
And I'm not sure how long the lore stories have been around, but I'm loving that First Seed one.

@Szora The lore stories were for Bounty of the Elements! It was to celebrate open registration, back in 2018. The series of stories culminated in the eye update on the anniversary.
The Ancients stories on that page are from later, though!
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
Plague: hi frens
Everyone: NO TOUCHY
Plague: hi frens
Everyone: NO TOUCHY
[quote name="Szora" date="2021-03-02 16:09:11" ] Not the Tidelord's fault that fiery lava-scape right across the way is heating the water. Also: [quote]While plague clans prefer to remain staunchly independent of one another, they recognize that they are surrounded by five adversaries and are ready to fall back on critical alliances should an all-out war beset their borders.[/quote] No pretense here. Realistically Plague probably would've overwhelmed everyone by now if that central location didn't keep them at odds with everyone all at once... And I'm not sure how long the lore stories have been around, but I'm loving that First Seed one. [/quote] Sheesh calm down Ice clans it just a little volcano[emoji=banescale deadpan size=1]
Szora wrote on 2021-03-02 16:09:11:
Not the Tidelord's fault that fiery lava-scape right across the way is heating the water.

Also:
Quote:
While plague clans prefer to remain staunchly independent of one another, they recognize that they are surrounded by five adversaries and are ready to fall back on critical alliances should an all-out war beset their borders.

No pretense here. Realistically Plague probably would've overwhelmed everyone by now if that central location didn't keep them at odds with everyone all at once...

Sheesh calm down Ice clans it just a little volcano
UU5sIpr.pngI love purple
BT1N47G.pngFlight Rising+3
v2PJF9u.png
mNH9cjt.png
AO77JKB.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7