Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | does ur forums profile match ur flight
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24
haha NOPE
haha NOPE
Not at all! [emoji=coatl tongue size=1] Vista, dragon, and sig are all very nature, and to add to the confusion, my name sounds like it could be lightning... but I've never left arcane [emoji=arcane rune size=1]
Not at all!

Vista, dragon, and sig are all very nature, and to add to the confusion, my name sounds like it could be lightning... but I've never left arcane
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg
Nope. I'm in... fire.
Nope. I'm in... fire.
aasolsmall.pngaa
mags
they/vae
fr +8
drymmsmallsmall.png
Not at all lol. Im nature, but this vista and signature fits my favorite girl the best.
Not at all lol. Im nature, but this vista and signature fits my favorite girl the best.
I have a silly fandragon as my avatar, so it matches a part of my lair aesthetic, but not my flight.
I have a silly fandragon as my avatar, so it matches a part of my lair aesthetic, but not my flight.
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
My aesthetic is rainbows/colorful and covering eyes that don't match, so I'm keeping those no matter where my lair is but I have a lil traveling Spiral for each flight! (I have a project of going to all the flights)
My aesthetic is rainbows/colorful and covering eyes that don't match, so I'm keeping those no matter where my lair is but I have a lil traveling Spiral for each flight! (I have a project of going to all the flights)
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Uh... no. No it does not. In fact, it usually never does. :v
Uh... no. No it does not. In fact, it usually never does. :v
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
sjsjsjsjs not really

I’m currently in shadow.
sjsjsjsjs not really

I’m currently in shadow.
52970845778_17c037eedd_o.png ... » She/Her
» Wishlist
» FR Time +3
» G1s For Sale
Pretty sure I give off Arcane/Earth vibes more than Light ones. I used to be in Arcane, and Earth seems pleasant to me, but definitely not going to be changing my overall forum aesthetic anytime soon.
Pretty sure I give off Arcane/Earth vibes more than Light ones. I used to be in Arcane, and Earth seems pleasant to me, but definitely not going to be changing my overall forum aesthetic anytime soon.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
idk you tell me [emoji=mirror size=1]
idk you tell me
BoVzcWO.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24