Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | does ur forums profile match ur flight
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Honestly, my whole aesthetic can fit Shadow sometimes. My sig doesn't have much of an aesthetic since I just wanna advertise stuff I do but I do have a really bad-looking quickly-made shelf I made using stuff from a thread I really like because I like people who make shelves with books. I gotta change it sometime but I don't really know what to replace it with besides maybe a gif from something I'm currently into.

I need to get stuff that matches my aesthetic a lot better; night skies, the color black and sometimes blue, shadows/void. But the themes are there, like in my vista. Also, can I turn "adventure coatl with hats" into an aesthetic? That feels like one to me and I vibe.

My lair feels like a cluster**** of dragons I got and I wanna add darker colors to the lighter colored ones. I'm the least proud of my lair because I want more dragons in the black range but I'm too attached to my dragons to get rid of them. Maybe someday I'll get rid of some (but keep the lore I made for them) and move the rest to my hibden and start all over. I'm VERY picky over dragons nowadays and they must fit my standards to be even considered.

I love my dragons, though! Don't get me wrong. I'm just disappointed in how it doesn't look like pretty aesthetic lairs. I would get nice dark-colored draggos like my avatar dragon, Eze, Sage, and so on. Like making it beautiful and matching. Maybe I can sort tabs better and be able to do that. Shoving all of the unmatching kiddos to their own tabs even though that might separate dragons from each other (like Fresh and Sorcerer. They're friends and I don't like seeing them separated from each other-). But then I would feel bad for even having the dragons that don't match. I probably shouldn't have another thing to worry about...
Honestly, my whole aesthetic can fit Shadow sometimes. My sig doesn't have much of an aesthetic since I just wanna advertise stuff I do but I do have a really bad-looking quickly-made shelf I made using stuff from a thread I really like because I like people who make shelves with books. I gotta change it sometime but I don't really know what to replace it with besides maybe a gif from something I'm currently into.

I need to get stuff that matches my aesthetic a lot better; night skies, the color black and sometimes blue, shadows/void. But the themes are there, like in my vista. Also, can I turn "adventure coatl with hats" into an aesthetic? That feels like one to me and I vibe.

My lair feels like a cluster**** of dragons I got and I wanna add darker colors to the lighter colored ones. I'm the least proud of my lair because I want more dragons in the black range but I'm too attached to my dragons to get rid of them. Maybe someday I'll get rid of some (but keep the lore I made for them) and move the rest to my hibden and start all over. I'm VERY picky over dragons nowadays and they must fit my standards to be even considered.

I love my dragons, though! Don't get me wrong. I'm just disappointed in how it doesn't look like pretty aesthetic lairs. I would get nice dark-colored draggos like my avatar dragon, Eze, Sage, and so on. Like making it beautiful and matching. Maybe I can sort tabs better and be able to do that. Shoving all of the unmatching kiddos to their own tabs even though that might separate dragons from each other (like Fresh and Sorcerer. They're friends and I don't like seeing them separated from each other-). But then I would feel bad for even having the dragons that don't match. I probably shouldn't have another thing to worry about...
4xqaZpf.png
P2OauAq.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
Nah, I just love the ocean aesthetic. My clan in general is just a mish mash of dergs I find pretty.
Nah, I just love the ocean aesthetic. My clan in general is just a mish mash of dergs I find pretty.
tumblr_papfgyiEtt1vvc1jno3_500.png
Nope. Never. I change it all the time, and my lair doesn't have any sort of theme. I have no interest in binding myself to such things.
Nope. Never. I change it all the time, and my lair doesn't have any sort of theme. I have no interest in binding myself to such things.

Sigmund
He/Him
FR +3 hrs

|
|
|
|

It matches my personal aesthetic, but has nothing to do with my flight. I only left Shadow despite being a self-admitted edgy kid because I didn't want to be in the majority and like Light's eyes.
It matches my personal aesthetic, but has nothing to do with my flight. I only left Shadow despite being a self-admitted edgy kid because I didn't want to be in the majority and like Light's eyes.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24