Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | does ur forums profile match ur flight
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
hm... it does in my head, but probably actually not to anybody else. XD
hm... it does in my head, but probably actually not to anybody else. XD
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
im in plague, and this does match my lair 100%. i also think it matches my personal idea of the flight. plague doesnt always have to be red/green. :)
im in plague, and this does match my lair 100%. i also think it matches my personal idea of the flight. plague doesnt always have to be red/green. :)
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

yes
wind go brrr
yes
wind go brrr
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
Nope, not currently at least. I just like orange and corgis. I have no cohesive theme besides vague suggestions of Fallout-style survivalists and bits and pieces of wild west-themed lore scattered around. My avatar dragon kinda fits the wild west aspect though.
Nope, not currently at least. I just like orange and corgis. I have no cohesive theme besides vague suggestions of Fallout-style survivalists and bits and pieces of wild west-themed lore scattered around. My avatar dragon kinda fits the wild west aspect though.
MUYNhfy.png
VPnffeY.png
Achillean (NB Achillean flag)
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
J7D1quC.png
l4bF82r.pngR9wtXaf.pngiZMfJug.pngwE8InSj.pngBjG9OOU.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gif
ASbXVY4.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
4SE4T9N.png
KrIo0N3.png
t6zNkmJ.png
9JeQCtz.png
It does right now, but I change it based on a lot of factors
It does right now, but I change it based on a lot of factors
33352.png U65gRpm.png EP9270D.png 33351.png
...It doesn't at all, and really never does match my flight. As for lair aesthetic...I don't have one really[emoji=rainbow size=1]
...It doesn't at all, and really never does match my flight. As for lair aesthetic...I don't have one really
rainbow-pansexual-splotch-heckin-pan2.png
Mine currently absolutely does, but it didn't used to. I may change it sometime though. Who knows.
Mine currently absolutely does, but it didn't used to. I may change it sometime though. Who knows.
Stix | he/him | FR+3 | Avatar
yes.
yes.
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
...kind of? i wouldn't count ribbons and bows to be arcane but my avatar has starmap. and pink is just lighter red
...kind of? i wouldn't count ribbons and bows to be arcane but my avatar has starmap. and pink is just lighter red
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
Yeah, kinda.
Yeah, kinda.
Veo99mO.gifBfiB8Ka.pngkBpCOnb.pngwTBPG5s.pngSLGMeHq.pngexUrsEs.pngcedPG3i.pngypbGWNk.png
lBxYxId.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24