Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | does ur forums profile match ur flight
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
[ Dinic ]

we're in water and oh no, not at all

I think we have more arcane vibes

Edit: I forgot we added a team aqua gif to make our lair profile more water, so in that case that one is, forum profile is not
[ Dinic ]

we're in water and oh no, not at all

I think we have more arcane vibes

Edit: I forgot we added a team aqua gif to make our lair profile more water, so in that case that one is, forum profile is not
(sweats)

absolutely not
(sweats)

absolutely not
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
I mean if a happy Coatl and an anime snapper wanting to trade you goods is a aesthetic then yeah.
I mean if a happy Coatl and an anime snapper wanting to trade you goods is a aesthetic then yeah.
91741235.png77876607.png
i dont think it matches my flight all too well but in terms of general aesthetic it's pretty consistent with my lair (:
i dont think it matches my flight all too well but in terms of general aesthetic it's pretty consistent with my lair (:
Dragon Sales!..............FR Tumblr!
tumblr_inline_pawhtrOQpb1rue9g6_100.gif
Nothing in my lair matches the expectations of the Ice Flight aesthetic. I joined for the eyes and concept of a snowy region but I find the lack of official stuff that's not covered in chains to be tiresome. My most recent three vista/avatar combos have been an earth dragon/greenskeeper vista, a light dragon/swarming vista, and now another light dragon/baldwin vista. I can't in good faith participate in that "Guess the Flight of the User Above You" forum game because there's legitimately no way to tell for the user after me other than blind guessing.
Nothing in my lair matches the expectations of the Ice Flight aesthetic. I joined for the eyes and concept of a snowy region but I find the lack of official stuff that's not covered in chains to be tiresome. My most recent three vista/avatar combos have been an earth dragon/greenskeeper vista, a light dragon/swarming vista, and now another light dragon/baldwin vista. I can't in good faith participate in that "Guess the Flight of the User Above You" forum game because there's legitimately no way to tell for the user after me other than blind guessing.
Yes. My lair isn't terribly Light-y (I like cool jewel tones and uhhhh Wildclaws), but I've had a Light banner in my sig since I started using the forums regularly, and I think my current avatar dragon is pretty obviously either Light or Shadow-themed. (When I finish a breeding project I'm swapping her out for a less obvious Light baby, but it's been years, so y'all probably have a while longer.) My vista is just me-themed, but conveniently so is my flight.
Yes. My lair isn't terribly Light-y (I like cool jewel tones and uhhhh Wildclaws), but I've had a Light banner in my sig since I started using the forums regularly, and I think my current avatar dragon is pretty obviously either Light or Shadow-themed. (When I finish a breeding project I'm swapping her out for a less obvious Light baby, but it's been years, so y'all probably have a while longer.) My vista is just me-themed, but conveniently so is my flight.
Ehh, Maybe? my lair is fire, yet I tend to make myself seem like I'm nature, though my lore combines the elements.

I do change my avatar quite often, so it changes from time-time(Current avatar as of 3/09/21 at 5:31 A.M. is my ice rep Frost)

But, yes, it does match my lair aesthetic. well
Ehh, Maybe? my lair is fire, yet I tend to make myself seem like I'm nature, though my lore combines the elements.

I do change my avatar quite often, so it changes from time-time(Current avatar as of 3/09/21 at 5:31 A.M. is my ice rep Frost)

But, yes, it does match my lair aesthetic. well
NQoi0Uc.pngW4bPTjV.png1IPUNJj.png
FObX7rS.png DxCICZ1.png
hUchsi0.png
Windexx | They/he/xe/it/dragos
Add me on genshin! my uid is 641815069 :D

Check out my Dragon Cave profile!
Q4idXs1.pngaL21n5x.png5Rzv8uW.png UOOoH.gif
pretty much, yes
pretty much, yes
oYuEPZ2.pngPE8KYEr.pngMTtORbV.pngybQJlHz.pngu9KXIA8.pngGoVqS9e.png25JQOyr.pnge7NCmti.pngSjV5FiU.pngdEe2UrM.pngMUYNhfy.png
Y8kS5FU.png
My avatar/vista usually doesn't, since I just use whatever derg I feel like and match the vista (usually a new buy or someone who got an outfit revamp), but my sig does have spacedad in it
My avatar/vista usually doesn't, since I just use whatever derg I feel like and match the vista (usually a new buy or someone who got an outfit revamp), but my sig does have spacedad in it
////////////
dragondiva
she/her
xpxalNl.gif

fr +9 hours
dressing thread
Um... I have no clue what this matches...
Um... I have no clue what this matches...
_________ pixel_wright.png _______
Phoenix ◊ he/him ◊ FR + 3
————————————
Skin/Accent Shop
Fandragon Guide
Doodle Shop
Wishlist
_______ pixel_edgeworth.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24