Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who's ready for Trickmurk Circus?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
I AMMM!!! And my favorite would have to be the Murktooth Bramblekeep. It's just,, so beautiful. The leaves, the brambles, and the blue glowing mushrooms makes and absolutely beautiful vibe and I am digging it. The Spirit of Shadow is a close second.
I AMMM!!! And my favorite would have to be the Murktooth Bramblekeep. It's just,, so beautiful. The leaves, the brambles, and the blue glowing mushrooms makes and absolutely beautiful vibe and I am digging it. The Spirit of Shadow is a close second.
Qef5UlF.png
nl5keoc.png
pIlgc2u.png
1j6wDhn.png
d3OF3Gw.png
jA5A7gu.png
sy6UFIv.png
E3nmoMt.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
wZRY6Cl.gif 3a12fd70-a45a-45bb-93c0-0a24c3ae9dd2.jpg
you're making me choose between the spirit and Gem guardian???

spirits where going when i joined and i just LOVED them. i put so much time into collecting the ones i missed and im happy with that.
but gems. they ARE my,,, my thing!

well...
shadow spirit wins, im so attached to it!

im so hecking ready for trickmurk! just thinking of which primal i should use as a profile pic,,
you're making me choose between the spirit and Gem guardian???

spirits where going when i joined and i just LOVED them. i put so much time into collecting the ones i missed and im happy with that.
but gems. they ARE my,,, my thing!

well...
shadow spirit wins, im so attached to it!

im so hecking ready for trickmurk! just thinking of which primal i should use as a profile pic,,
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
Illusionist! So creepy.
Illusionist! So creepy.
uDNAbBS.png
I’m sorry but the spirits are my ABSOLUTE fave
I’m sorry but the spirits are my ABSOLUTE fave
E76-FF5-E2-CF16-4-B9-C-BB53-FF494-EA76-BCA.gif
TheGodQueen
» she/him
» Lilith
» fr +8h

» Tumblr
» Instagram
» Wishlist
2-F8-EA3-E2-8-FD2-4-FFC-A81-A-F3-ACEA483220.gif
The Goblin by far!! The Goblin set is one of my favorites and the shadow one in particular was one I always wanted when I first joined the site. It's so cute!
The Goblin by far!! The Goblin set is one of my favorites and the shadow one in particular was one I always wanted when I first joined the site. It's so cute!
fo11Vhp.png
The gem guardian is my favorite!
The gem guardian is my favorite!
She/They
Fr time+2
Ummm....I like books?
I like the goblin, and I guess I'm ready. I slacked off pretty bad during the ice fest and valentine's event so hopefully I'll be able to grind more during trickmurk [emoji=wildclaw star size=1]
I like the goblin, and I guess I'm ready. I slacked off pretty bad during the ice fest and valentine's event so hopefully I'll be able to grind more during trickmurk
////////////
dragondiva
she/her
xpxalNl.gif

fr +9 hours
dressing thread
spirit of shadow, all the way
spirit of shadow, all the way
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
im excited! also birdie is my fav even though i dont have one
im excited! also birdie is my fav even though i dont have one

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
*looks at the measly 5 pinecones stored away in vault* yes

but my favorite familiar is the ambassador, mainly because its a trickster birb!
*looks at the measly 5 pinecones stored away in vault* yes

but my favorite familiar is the ambassador, mainly because its a trickster birb!
dino-child-water-pixel.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23