Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who's ready for Trickmurk Circus?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
I have a soft spot for the bears but I adore the gem guardians, so it's got to be that one!

(as for am I ready? Well, I only remembered about a minute and a half before clicking onto the site for the day that Trickmurk was coming up soooo...)
I have a soft spot for the bears but I adore the gem guardians, so it's got to be that one!

(as for am I ready? Well, I only remembered about a minute and a half before clicking onto the site for the day that Trickmurk was coming up soooo...)
0lSM1SJ.pngnnJGoJp.png
yyeeeeeeesssss. my first festival since coming back! and I don't know what that last one is called but it's adorable omg want grabby hands
yyeeeeeeesssss. my first festival since coming back! and I don't know what that last one is called but it's adorable omg want grabby hands
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
[quote name="Pensacola" date="2021-02-19 09:29:37" ] I'm absolutely not ready but I love the Goblins so much! Those were the ones I came onto the site to meet on my first fest and they hold a special place in my heart [/quote] OH SAME theyre still my favorite familiar set.. funky lil fellas. hope they get joxar recolors or somethin murkmirth ambassador (the bird) is really good too
Pensacola wrote on 2021-02-19 09:29:37:
I'm absolutely not ready but I love the Goblins so much! Those were the ones I came onto the site to meet on my first fest and they hold a special place in my heart
OH SAME theyre still my favorite familiar set.. funky lil fellas. hope they get joxar recolors or somethin
murkmirth ambassador (the bird) is really good too
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I’m so excited, I have some high hopes for the apparel! My favorite familiar is definitely the bear, the goblin is a close second though!
I’m so excited, I have some high hopes for the apparel! My favorite familiar is definitely the bear, the goblin is a close second though!
Murkmirth Ambassador. They're a good birb.
Murkmirth Ambassador. They're a good birb.
ZincAlloy.gif
Always~.

My favorite familiar is the Insubstantial Illusionist. :>
Always~.

My favorite familiar is the Insubstantial Illusionist. :>
tumblr_o9lgyzAani1tk8rwxo1_100.png
Redz || #253463

} She/Her
} FR +2
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/25951.png[/img]
25951.png
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
Bird guy
Bird guy
Wannabe pilot
She/her
Uniquely terrible at making good signatures
As ready as I'll ever be, which is not at all.

Bear friend is best friend!
As ready as I'll ever be, which is not at all.

Bear friend is best friend!
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
Undeniably the goblin is my favorite. Look at them! They're just a little creature and I adore them.
Undeniably the goblin is my favorite. Look at them! They're just a little creature and I adore them.
Scary Storybook [Lore] Progress Report
Shade Constructs [Lineage and Subspecies]
Sector 42 Hatchery [Lineage Dragons]
they/them, lore heavy lair, icicle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23