Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | General FR Questions For You!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
1. Do you write lore for your dragons or do you not?
I used to, but then I scrapped my lore because it got way too bloated. Picture a video game with like 5 unnecessary sequels, each one trying to beat the other in terms of epic lore stuff. Maybe I will again eventually.

2. Do you exalt your dragons, if so do you like to level them?
Yep! I usually level to 7. But sometimes less if I'm in a hurry or am participating in a close dom battle.

3. Do you re-sell dragons or prefer not to?
Nope. I sell dragons I breed sometimes, but I rarely sell dragons I buy from others.

4. Are you active in the FR side of forums?
Yeah! I post quite a bit unless I'm really busy IRL.

5. Do you send friend requests / comment on others profiles about their dragons?
I generally don't send friend requests (I do accept them from others though). But I comment a lot, like telling people if their dragon was on the front page or if I like their lair.

6. Do you run any threads in Raffles & Giveaways or Dragon Trading?
Nope. I have done some raffles in the past but organizing events is kind of a headache, so I stay away from it now.

7. Would you rather no apparel, some to little apparel, or alot of apparel?
Lots of apparel! No naked dragons allowed in my lair! (unless they are ancients or babies of course)

8. Are you known to commonly browse through the AH?
I try not to, because that's a good way for all the money to fly out of my pockets and for me to have no more lair space. But if I have money to burn I might lurk through the skins/accents part.

9. Are you a coli-grinder?
Yeah. I level fodder mostly, but sometimes I grind for items. Especially during holidays.

10. How did you find out about Flight Rising?
Deviantart! I saw some fanart of the deities in a dragon art community I was in (I liked drawing dragons even before I found this site), and I was like "wow, I need to get into this!"
I used to, but then I scrapped my lore because it got way too bloated. Picture a video game with like 5 unnecessary sequels, each one trying to beat the other in terms of epic lore stuff. Maybe I will again eventually.

Yep! I usually level to 7. But sometimes less if I'm in a hurry or am participating in a close dom battle.

Nope. I sell dragons I breed sometimes, but I rarely sell dragons I buy from others.

Yeah! I post quite a bit unless I'm really busy IRL.

5. Do you send friend requests / comment on others profiles about their dragons?
I generally don't send friend requests (I do accept them from others though). But I comment a lot, like telling people if their dragon was on the front page or if I like their lair.

Nope. I have done some raffles in the past but organizing events is kind of a headache, so I stay away from it now.

Lots of apparel! No naked dragons allowed in my lair! (unless they are ancients or babies of course)

I try not to, because that's a good way for all the money to fly out of my pockets and for me to have no more lair space. But if I have money to burn I might lurk through the skins/accents part.

Yeah. I level fodder mostly, but sometimes I grind for items. Especially during holidays.

Deviantart! I saw some fanart of the deities in a dragon art community I was in (I liked drawing dragons even before I found this site), and I was like "wow, I need to get into this!"
jCVhFoZ.gif
-- no.

-- yes, level 6-7.

-- i only sell dragons to dom activities.

-- sometimes, i'm active when i want to be. other times, i just lurk.

-- i used to.

-- no i don't.

-- when i'm up for dressing up my dragons, i like to deck them out in apparel.

-- i only ever browse through the dragon tab. otherwise, i'm trying to sell stuff.

-- no.

-- i don't remember exactly but i think i found flightrising from chickensmoothie. i don't play cs anymore cause i grew out of it.
-- no.

-- yes, level 6-7.

-- i only sell dragons to dom activities.

-- sometimes, i'm active when i want to be. other times, i just lurk.

-- i used to.

-- no i don't.

-- when i'm up for dressing up my dragons, i like to deck them out in apparel.

-- i only ever browse through the dragon tab. otherwise, i'm trying to sell stuff.

-- no.

-- i don't remember exactly but i think i found flightrising from chickensmoothie. i don't play cs anymore cause i grew out of it.
DmRdZYl.png
1. I have lore to write but I’ve spent a year+ procrastinating it oops

2. I exalt level 7 dragons, though I’m busy and lazy sometimes so I may drop it to 5 or 6 before storing them in the future.

3. I re-sell dragons only if/when I impulse buy accidentally. Usually I put them up for no more than I initially purchased them for. I may flip a dragon I happen to come across that I know could sell for more however.

4. I’d consider myself pretty active in the forums. Especially FDR and Dragon Share.

5. I only send friend requests after making conversation & asking permission. I do comment on profiles now and then complimenting their lair or letting them know their dragon was on the front page!

6. Never have, and probably never will!

7. I rather have no to little apparel, just doesn’t make sense on dragons sometimes with things like coats clipping through wings and hoods on ridgeback spines. That being said, I am addicted to apparel too and can’t stop dressing my dragons lmaoo

8. Everyday I’m browsing the AH for dragons. Hense my frequent impulse buys and projects lol

9. Causal coli-grinder. I’m an iPad only user so I can only work so fast, though I make do and it’s still pretty fun.

10. In 2013-2014 on the small drawing app DrawCast, my friends were all hyped up about this new site and finally got me curious enough to try it. I continued to miss opening windows but was finally able to make an account in 2015. I had a hiatus from early 2017-mid 2019, but have since returned and have played every single day. I’m very invested in this site, I’d say it’s my main social media even. The people are just so nice here I love it ;o;
1. I have lore to write but I’ve spent a year+ procrastinating it oops

2. I exalt level 7 dragons, though I’m busy and lazy sometimes so I may drop it to 5 or 6 before storing them in the future.

3. I re-sell dragons only if/when I impulse buy accidentally. Usually I put them up for no more than I initially purchased them for. I may flip a dragon I happen to come across that I know could sell for more however.

4. I’d consider myself pretty active in the forums. Especially FDR and Dragon Share.

5. I only send friend requests after making conversation & asking permission. I do comment on profiles now and then complimenting their lair or letting them know their dragon was on the front page!

6. Never have, and probably never will!

7. I rather have no to little apparel, just doesn’t make sense on dragons sometimes with things like coats clipping through wings and hoods on ridgeback spines. That being said, I am addicted to apparel too and can’t stop dressing my dragons lmaoo

8. Everyday I’m browsing the AH for dragons. Hense my frequent impulse buys and projects lol

9. Causal coli-grinder. I’m an iPad only user so I can only work so fast, though I make do and it’s still pretty fun.

10. In 2013-2014 on the small drawing app DrawCast, my friends were all hyped up about this new site and finally got me curious enough to try it. I continued to miss opening windows but was finally able to make an account in 2015. I had a hiatus from early 2017-mid 2019, but have since returned and have played every single day. I’m very invested in this site, I’d say it’s my main social media even. The people are just so nice here I love it ;o;
Untitled_Artwork.png
A little, haha. I'm working on writing more though.

I not only level and exalt my own dragons, I have a whole tab dedicated to fodder breeders.

If I didn't breed the dragon myself, I'd prefer to give it away or exalt it. I have patience to try to sell my own dragons, but for whatever reason, I don't with other dragons.

Yep! You can see the sheer number of posts I've made, lmao.

I basically never send friend requests (though I always accept them when I do get them!), but I'll occasionally comment on another's profile! It's just the most convenient way to compliment a pretty dragon I randomly come across.

Nope.

Somewhere in the rage between a little and a lot of apparel, but always at least some. It's why I only have 2 gaolers in my lair, and they're only a breeding pair. I do tend towards a lot of apparel though.

Not really. I only really go to the AH to buy specific things. I don't like browsing.

Yup!

Through tumblr! Someone I followed posted about a registration window being open, and I signed up on a whim.
A little, haha. I'm working on writing more though.

I not only level and exalt my own dragons, I have a whole tab dedicated to fodder breeders.

If I didn't breed the dragon myself, I'd prefer to give it away or exalt it. I have patience to try to sell my own dragons, but for whatever reason, I don't with other dragons.

Yep! You can see the sheer number of posts I've made, lmao.

I basically never send friend requests (though I always accept them when I do get them!), but I'll occasionally comment on another's profile! It's just the most convenient way to compliment a pretty dragon I randomly come across.

Nope.

Somewhere in the rage between a little and a lot of apparel, but always at least some. It's why I only have 2 gaolers in my lair, and they're only a breeding pair. I do tend towards a lot of apparel though.

Not really. I only really go to the AH to buy specific things. I don't like browsing.

Yup!

Through tumblr! Someone I followed posted about a registration window being open, and I signed up on a whim.
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
1) Do you write lore for your dragons or do you not?
no, not really. mostly because i'm not a great writer and i can never settle on one idea for lore.

2) Do you exalt your dragons, if so do you like to level them?
if it's fodder then yes, i'll level them to 7/8 and exalt. if it's an old perma i've gotten tired of then i'll either stick them on the AH for fodder price or just train and exalt them.

3) Do you re-sell dragons or prefer not to?
if you mean taking dragons off the AH and reselling them higher for profit then no. i'm impatient and trying to sell dragons at anything above fodder price is too much of a hassle for me.

4) Are you active in the FR side of forums?
my account is over 6 years old and i haven't even hit 500 forum posts yet. so, uh, not really?

5) Do you send friend requests / comment on others profiles about their dragons?
no and no. i don't send people friend requests on here unless i've had an actual conversation with them (which hasn't happened yet since i'm barely active on the forums), and i feel weird commenting on random stranger's profiles just to say i like their dragons.

6) Do you run any threads in Raffles & Giveaways or Dragon Trading?
no.

7) Would you rather no apparel, some to little apparel, or alot of apparel?
depends. there are some dragons whose colors + genes i'd rather not cover up, but i also have a lot of permas with full apparel slots. i try not to completely bury them in apparel but sometimes that's just what looks best

8) Are you known to commonly browse through the AH?
yes, very commonly. my impulse control is nonexistent

9) Are you a coli-grinder?
only during NOTN. i don't have the attention span for long coli grinding sessions most of the time.

10) How did you find out about Flight Rising?
from a old blog on tumblr i used to follow. one of my first dragons i ever bought (possibly even the first, can't remember) was actually from them but they're not active on here or tumblr anymore
1) Do you write lore for your dragons or do you not?
no, not really. mostly because i'm not a great writer and i can never settle on one idea for lore.

2) Do you exalt your dragons, if so do you like to level them?
if it's fodder then yes, i'll level them to 7/8 and exalt. if it's an old perma i've gotten tired of then i'll either stick them on the AH for fodder price or just train and exalt them.

3) Do you re-sell dragons or prefer not to?
if you mean taking dragons off the AH and reselling them higher for profit then no. i'm impatient and trying to sell dragons at anything above fodder price is too much of a hassle for me.

4) Are you active in the FR side of forums?
my account is over 6 years old and i haven't even hit 500 forum posts yet. so, uh, not really?

5) Do you send friend requests / comment on others profiles about their dragons?
no and no. i don't send people friend requests on here unless i've had an actual conversation with them (which hasn't happened yet since i'm barely active on the forums), and i feel weird commenting on random stranger's profiles just to say i like their dragons.

6) Do you run any threads in Raffles & Giveaways or Dragon Trading?
no.

7) Would you rather no apparel, some to little apparel, or alot of apparel?
depends. there are some dragons whose colors + genes i'd rather not cover up, but i also have a lot of permas with full apparel slots. i try not to completely bury them in apparel but sometimes that's just what looks best

8) Are you known to commonly browse through the AH?
yes, very commonly. my impulse control is nonexistent

9) Are you a coli-grinder?
only during NOTN. i don't have the attention span for long coli grinding sessions most of the time.

10) How did you find out about Flight Rising?
from a old blog on tumblr i used to follow. one of my first dragons i ever bought (possibly even the first, can't remember) was actually from them but they're not active on here or tumblr anymore
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
- i have lore for them... in theory

- i get most of my treasure from exalting, and i exalt at 8 unless there's a push

- depends on the dragon, but most of the time i just exalt or forget about them in my hibden

- eh, not really. i'll write in a few forums posts one day then not look at forums for a week

- i comment on profiles if i find their dragon on the front page, but otherwise no

- nope

- some to little, but i tend to go overboard sometimes ^^'

- nah, i just use the search function and hope i find what im looking for

- yep. my wrists are still recovering from notn

- i'll be real i completely forgot lol
- i have lore for them... in theory

- i get most of my treasure from exalting, and i exalt at 8 unless there's a push

- depends on the dragon, but most of the time i just exalt or forget about them in my hibden

- eh, not really. i'll write in a few forums posts one day then not look at forums for a week

- i comment on profiles if i find their dragon on the front page, but otherwise no

- nope

- some to little, but i tend to go overboard sometimes ^^'

- nah, i just use the search function and hope i find what im looking for

- yep. my wrists are still recovering from notn

- i'll be real i completely forgot lol

Yes, it's the main reason I play.

Yes, it's the main way I make money.

It depends.

Somewhat.

Rarely. I usually only become friends with someone with whom I've shared lore.

Sometimes. Particularly during Water Dom pushes.

Rather? None, but since it exists, some to little.

Yes, but I'm pretty good as resisting impulse buys.

Yes. Tuckered out after NotN though.

@/Mindrop is my IRL friend who suckered me into this.

Yes, it's the main reason I play.

Yes, it's the main way I make money.

It depends.

Somewhat.

Rarely. I usually only become friends with someone with whom I've shared lore.

Sometimes. Particularly during Water Dom pushes.

Rather? None, but since it exists, some to little.

Yes, but I'm pretty good as resisting impulse buys.

Yes. Tuckered out after NotN though.

@/Mindrop is my IRL friend who suckered me into this.
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
I do, but not all have lore.

If I have the energy for it, yeah.

I prefer not to.

Yes

No/A few times

No

Depends on the dragon?

Not really?

Hah
yes

Tumblr post
I do, but not all have lore.

If I have the energy for it, yeah.

I prefer not to.

Yes

No/A few times

No

Depends on the dragon?

Not really?

Hah
yes

Tumblr post
    I do! I like writing!
    I dont really exalt dragons unless I've run out of room, and then its a hard no.
    Meh, depends. Ive never resold a dragon before, so idk how I'd go about it.
    I used to be, and im trying to get back into it!
    No on the friends request, yes on the comments.
    Ha.
    LOTS!!!!!
    I got my arcane primal xxy for 8 gems that way, so yes!
    Sure thing!
    Freshman year of highschool, my new friend told me to join!
    I do! I like writing!
    I dont really exalt dragons unless I've run out of room, and then its a hard no.
    Meh, depends. Ive never resold a dragon before, so idk how I'd go about it.
    I used to be, and im trying to get back into it!
    No on the friends request, yes on the comments.
    Ha.
    LOTS!!!!!
    I got my arcane primal xxy for 8 gems that way, so yes!
    Sure thing!
    Freshman year of highschool, my new friend told me to join!
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
mmmm, sometimes. i like to but when i sit down... no words come out of my brain

yes i have "pretty fodder" pairs ill try to sell. also buy babies to exalt. level to 5 and yeet

no, i have enough of my own stuff. used to.

yea

of course! i like to give and receive compliments, and send friend requests to ppl who i find rly cool

no

all my dragons r nekkid except for skins or like one apparel item.

nah, not really. ill lurk on the forums for stuff.

no, only exalter

sibling told me about it when i was feeling like **** one day. made my day a lot better. now we here
mmmm, sometimes. i like to but when i sit down... no words come out of my brain

yes i have "pretty fodder" pairs ill try to sell. also buy babies to exalt. level to 5 and yeet

no, i have enough of my own stuff. used to.

yea

of course! i like to give and receive compliments, and send friend requests to ppl who i find rly cool

no

all my dragons r nekkid except for skins or like one apparel item.

nah, not really. ill lurk on the forums for stuff.

no, only exalter

sibling told me about it when i was feeling like **** one day. made my day a lot better. now we here
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11