Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | General FR Questions For You!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
1. Do you write lore for your dragons or do you not?
Yes, I do! You can go have a gander at it all in their bios, I write quite a bit. Though my newer dragons have a lot more in much more detail than older ones.
2. Do you exalt your dragons, if so do you like to level them?
I don't exalt, but when Light v Fire was happening I did level some fodder to make cash. I dunno if I'd do it again.
3. Do you re-sell dragons or prefer not to?
I don't buy dragons for the explicit purpose of re-selling, and even one's I get tired of I tend to adopt out to a nice home- not sell.
4. Are you active in the FR side of forums?
I would say I am! I feel like I for sure talk a lot, even if it's not extensively or on anything important.
5. Do you send friend requests / comment on others profiles about their dragons?
Only very rarely. I tend not to just browse lairs, and when I do unless I see someone is into something I am Also into I just mind my business.
6. Do you run any threads in Raffles & Giveaways or Dragon Trading?
Nope. Way too lazy. Way too poor.
7. Would you rather no apparel, some to little apparel, or alot of apparel?
I already DO some-to-little apparel so gimmie that, please. Dragons don't need a lot- but they do need something extra.
8. Are you known to commonly browse through the AH?
Ever since I changed over my lair, yes..... I just like to see funky dragons and then swipe them when I do not need them.
9. Are you a coli-grinder?
No. I've mentioned it before somewhere, but my issues with attention make it very hard to do the Coli, cause it is so insanely boring. NotN is the only time I was able, cause it didn't feel like there was no pay-off to battling. There were chests and I got em p often, didn't feel useless!
10. How did you find out about Flight Rising?
I had a friend who was into it! We don't talk anymore, but basically they got me into the game cause dragons were a shared interest.
Yes, I do! You can go have a gander at it all in their bios, I write quite a bit. Though my newer dragons have a lot more in much more detail than older ones.
I don't exalt, but when Light v Fire was happening I did level some fodder to make cash. I dunno if I'd do it again.
I don't buy dragons for the explicit purpose of re-selling, and even one's I get tired of I tend to adopt out to a nice home- not sell.
I would say I am! I feel like I for sure talk a lot, even if it's not extensively or on anything important.
5. Do you send friend requests / comment on others profiles about their dragons?
Only very rarely. I tend not to just browse lairs, and when I do unless I see someone is into something I am Also into I just mind my business.
Nope. Way too lazy. Way too poor.
I already DO some-to-little apparel so gimmie that, please. Dragons don't need a lot- but they do need something extra.
Ever since I changed over my lair, yes..... I just like to see funky dragons and then swipe them when I do not need them.
No. I've mentioned it before somewhere, but my issues with attention make it very hard to do the Coli, cause it is so insanely boring. NotN is the only time I was able, cause it didn't feel like there was no pay-off to battling. There were chests and I got em p often, didn't feel useless!
I had a friend who was into it! We don't talk anymore, but basically they got me into the game cause dragons were a shared interest.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
Depends on. I usually write some basic info and add some art.

I'm not an exalting lair, but if a dragon of mine does not sell, I exalt it. I usually level up, unless I'm out of lair space.

I never do it immidiately. I only resell dragons which I have no use for anymore.

Yeah, I'm pretty active.

From time to time.

No, and not really looking forward to doing it.

Moderate amount. It depends on the dragon, too.

Ehehehehee... Yeah, I often browse AH.

Sort of? I don't usually grind, last time I grinded like crazy was during NOTN.

I saw a random Instagram post where the game was mentioned, so I went to check it out. No regrets.
Depends on. I usually write some basic info and add some art.

I'm not an exalting lair, but if a dragon of mine does not sell, I exalt it. I usually level up, unless I'm out of lair space.

I never do it immidiately. I only resell dragons which I have no use for anymore.

Yeah, I'm pretty active.

From time to time.

No, and not really looking forward to doing it.

Moderate amount. It depends on the dragon, too.

Ehehehehee... Yeah, I often browse AH.

Sort of? I don't usually grind, last time I grinded like crazy was during NOTN.

I saw a random Instagram post where the game was mentioned, so I went to check it out. No regrets.
1vAtYxM.png
ePOliyb.png
HdmxfuE.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
IMG_6995.png 4ogWlJU.png
o4KdtaP.png
oClJnAg.png
I do! I only started recently, so I don't have much yet, but I'm working on it.
I exalt my dragons a lot. I like participating in dominance pushes. I level them for profit and because I would lose a lot of money otherwise. I usually level to 5 or 6, but sometimes I'll level to higher if the fodder floor is really high.

I don't really do this. I only resell dragons if I buy a dragon and decide I don't want it/need it anymore, and usually I just level and exalt them in that case.

I'm decently active. I like spending time in dragon share, and sometimes I say stuff in this forum.

I do this very occasionally. If I send a friend request, it's usually a misclick. Sometimes I will comment on people's fandragons, but I don't do it often.

I do not, although I do have a cauldron brewing thread in item sales.

I prefer some to little apparel or no apparel. A lot of apparel usually looks to cluttered to me.

I usually only do this if I need something or want to buy fodder.

Yes! I like to grind during festivals, and I level fodder a lot. Sometimes I'll grind during other times to try to get items for swipp trades or hibden tasks, as well.

I honestly don't remember. I probably found it through a different pet adoptable game.
I do! I only started recently, so I don't have much yet, but I'm working on it.
I exalt my dragons a lot. I like participating in dominance pushes. I level them for profit and because I would lose a lot of money otherwise. I usually level to 5 or 6, but sometimes I'll level to higher if the fodder floor is really high.

I don't really do this. I only resell dragons if I buy a dragon and decide I don't want it/need it anymore, and usually I just level and exalt them in that case.

I'm decently active. I like spending time in dragon share, and sometimes I say stuff in this forum.

I do this very occasionally. If I send a friend request, it's usually a misclick. Sometimes I will comment on people's fandragons, but I don't do it often.

I do not, although I do have a cauldron brewing thread in item sales.

I prefer some to little apparel or no apparel. A lot of apparel usually looks to cluttered to me.

I usually only do this if I need something or want to buy fodder.

Yes! I like to grind during festivals, and I level fodder a lot. Sometimes I'll grind during other times to try to get items for swipp trades or hibden tasks, as well.

I honestly don't remember. I probably found it through a different pet adoptable game.
There is no "s" in my name!
Hoarding: All chess pieces. Total-6883 Goal-10000
Have a good day, everyone!
[b]1. Do you write lore for your dragons or do you not?[/b] I do. I really need to add to it but idk where to go from where I am right now. [b]2. Do you exalt your dragons, if so do you like to level them?[/b] Yes and yes. I level to lvl 7. I also exalt my own dragons. [b]3. Do you re-sell dragons or prefer not to?[/b] I don't wanna come off as potentially rude, so I don't. I exalt any financial mistakes I've made unless the dragon is old. [b]4. Are you active in the FR side of forums?[/b] It comes in waves. I post nonstop for weeks then disappear for a month. [b]5. Do you send friend requests / comment on others profiles about their dragons?[/b] I really only comment on people's profiles when an active user has a dragon on the front page. [b]6. Do you run any threads in Raffles & Giveaways or Dragon Trading?[/b] Nope. [b]7. Would you rather no apparel, some to little apparel, or alot of apparel?[/b] Max slots. All the apparel. 50 slots when [emoji=nocturne winking] [b]8. Are you known to commonly browse through the AH?[/b] Known? Probably not. I have been buying lots of fodder recently. Endless moneys. [b]9. Are you a coli-grinder?[/b] Sure [b]10. How did you find out about Flight Rising?[/b] I was on DragCave for a while, and I saw a clicksite that doubled as a fr fansite. I don't remember what it was called, but I'm here now. They got rid of the fr part a few months later, I think.
I do. I really need to add to it but idk where to go from where I am right now.

Yes and yes. I level to lvl 7. I also exalt my own dragons.

I don't wanna come off as potentially rude, so I don't. I exalt any financial mistakes I've made unless the dragon is old.

It comes in waves. I post nonstop for weeks then disappear for a month.

I really only comment on people's profiles when an active user has a dragon on the front page.

Nope.

Max slots. All the apparel. 50 slots when

Known? Probably not. I have been buying lots of fodder recently. Endless moneys.

Sure

I was on DragCave for a while, and I saw a clicksite that doubled as a fr fansite. I don't remember what it was called, but I'm here now. They got rid of the fr part a few months later, I think.
tumblr_inline_pkbeqpAL591tp8wp9_75sq.png lett
uce
Ender
Any Prns
+3 FRT

1. Yes, I mainly see Flight Rising as a place to develop my stories, although I usually have bad grammar so they are barely readable and my lore changes too fast for me to write, IM WORKIN ON IT

2. Yes, I consider myself a laid back exalting lair. It's my main source of income with treasure. I don't train and exalt as nearly as I wanted and could.

3. I prefer not to. I don't remember how much I paid for them so I would either train them to a high level to try to get the majority of the funds back or I sell them on the AH.

4. I would like to think so. I don't respond and respond to ppl when they ping me and carry a convo in the thread, but I post perty often.

5. No, I like to talk to ppl who I know IRL but there are exceptions. I will post on other ppls profiles but not often. Also, social anxiety only kicks in on the internet now since, ya'know.

6. No, I am about to though. I am setting up a sale thread that basically gets my dergs out there. It's supposed to show dergs that are selling, including flipped gen 1s, gen 1s I hatched, dergs that are just too pretty for fodder and such. I plan on having other ppl's dergs on there and we can split the money 60:40 (them:me)

7. Some apparel. I like the balance. Too much hurts and confuses my eyes/brain. And none is a little too boring.

8. Idk, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

9. Yeah, when I have the energy of course XD

10. My good ol' friend @tytytytytytyty1, they told me about it and I joined cause we both like dragons.

Dang, this response is looooooooooong. sry lol

1. Yes, I mainly see Flight Rising as a place to develop my stories, although I usually have bad grammar so they are barely readable and my lore changes too fast for me to write, IM WORKIN ON IT

2. Yes, I consider myself a laid back exalting lair. It's my main source of income with treasure. I don't train and exalt as nearly as I wanted and could.

3. I prefer not to. I don't remember how much I paid for them so I would either train them to a high level to try to get the majority of the funds back or I sell them on the AH.

4. I would like to think so. I don't respond and respond to ppl when they ping me and carry a convo in the thread, but I post perty often.

5. No, I like to talk to ppl who I know IRL but there are exceptions. I will post on other ppls profiles but not often. Also, social anxiety only kicks in on the internet now since, ya'know.

6. No, I am about to though. I am setting up a sale thread that basically gets my dergs out there. It's supposed to show dergs that are selling, including flipped gen 1s, gen 1s I hatched, dergs that are just too pretty for fodder and such. I plan on having other ppl's dergs on there and we can split the money 60:40 (them:me)

7. Some apparel. I like the balance. Too much hurts and confuses my eyes/brain. And none is a little too boring.

8. Idk, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

9. Yeah, when I have the energy of course XD

10. My good ol' friend @tytytytytytyty1, they told me about it and I joined cause we both like dragons.

Dang, this response is looooooooooong. sry lol
Screeee

CgsEDzR.png
1vAtYxM.png
4Gh3xRo.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
Coming Back From Hiatus
yeah! i'm currently working on getting all my main plague dragons lore, actually.
i do during dom battles, to sell to the competing flights, and if a dragon doesn't sell for a while i'll level and exalt myself.
i try to sell every dragon i no longer want before levelling and exalting it.
i lurk a lot but don't post a ton (though i've been a bit more active lately).
don't send friend requests ever, but i do comment on people's profiles a lot when i see a dragon of theirs i think is very pretty!!
no, but i intend to run one during halloween for some halloween themed dragons i've picked up throughout the rest of the year.
depends on the dragon! i don't usually use tons of apparel on any dragon though, and a lot of my permas remain undressed until i can find a good outfit for them.
i used to have a REALLY BAD habit of going thru the derg ah and rescuing pretty fodder to the point where i didn't have lairspace, but now i only go through it sometimes.
only during events like notn, because when i coli grind i grind a TON and it tends to burn me out for a while. i don't even actually have a team of 25s yet..
i don't actually remember.. i don't remember finding the site, signing up, or making my custom progen (which i made super ugly for some reason). but i'm here now!
yeah! i'm currently working on getting all my main plague dragons lore, actually.
i do during dom battles, to sell to the competing flights, and if a dragon doesn't sell for a while i'll level and exalt myself.
i try to sell every dragon i no longer want before levelling and exalting it.
i lurk a lot but don't post a ton (though i've been a bit more active lately).
don't send friend requests ever, but i do comment on people's profiles a lot when i see a dragon of theirs i think is very pretty!!
no, but i intend to run one during halloween for some halloween themed dragons i've picked up throughout the rest of the year.
depends on the dragon! i don't usually use tons of apparel on any dragon though, and a lot of my permas remain undressed until i can find a good outfit for them.
i used to have a REALLY BAD habit of going thru the derg ah and rescuing pretty fodder to the point where i didn't have lairspace, but now i only go through it sometimes.
only during events like notn, because when i coli grind i grind a TON and it tends to burn me out for a while. i don't even actually have a team of 25s yet..
i don't actually remember.. i don't remember finding the site, signing up, or making my custom progen (which i made super ugly for some reason). but i'm here now!
All of my main lair has lore, not all of them have it written down just yet.

Most of the time my fodder gets leveled to 7 or 10 before exalting, yes.

When I buy a dragon I usually plan on keeping them. I don't have the patience or space to buy lots of dragons in hopes of reselling. If I fall out of love with a dragon I may try to sell them again, but other than that not really.
During L vs F though, I had bought a lot of cheap hatchlings for fodder price and resold them as adults once the fodder price skyrocketed though, so ig that might count? Lol

Yes, though I usually lurk more than I post.

I normally don't send friend requests unless I get to know the person or knew them beforehand, but I will comment on profiles sometimes if I notice a dragon I really like!

I dont usually make threads, let alone large ones like those lol.

Some to little, or a lot! I really dislike no apparel on my own dragons, even most of my ancients have skins.

I get most of my stuff through there yeah. The MP is too tedious to sort through.

Unfortunately yes. Gotta make that sweet dragoncash some how.

Through another site I believe, though I can't remember which one exactly

All of my main lair has lore, not all of them have it written down just yet.

Most of the time my fodder gets leveled to 7 or 10 before exalting, yes.

When I buy a dragon I usually plan on keeping them. I don't have the patience or space to buy lots of dragons in hopes of reselling. If I fall out of love with a dragon I may try to sell them again, but other than that not really.
During L vs F though, I had bought a lot of cheap hatchlings for fodder price and resold them as adults once the fodder price skyrocketed though, so ig that might count? Lol

Yes, though I usually lurk more than I post.

I normally don't send friend requests unless I get to know the person or knew them beforehand, but I will comment on profiles sometimes if I notice a dragon I really like!

I dont usually make threads, let alone large ones like those lol.

Some to little, or a lot! I really dislike no apparel on my own dragons, even most of my ancients have skins.

I get most of my stuff through there yeah. The MP is too tedious to sort through.

Unfortunately yes. Gotta make that sweet dragoncash some how.

Through another site I believe, though I can't remember which one exactly

red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
Yes. Slowly.

I mostly exalt auctioned dragons, but yes, I level them.

Occasionally.

Moderately.

Yes, often/ never.

Nope.

None of the above. A moderate amount of apparel, depending.

Far too often.

Yep.

Tv tropes.
Yes. Slowly.

I mostly exalt auctioned dragons, but yes, I level them.

Occasionally.

Moderately.

Yes, often/ never.

Nope.

None of the above. A moderate amount of apparel, depending.

Far too often.

Yep.

Tv tropes.
She/Her. On a semi-hiatus.
Wy0IOy1.png
Eh, not really. I think I wrote only Nightcloud's lore and only have small ideas for the others. TvT
I do exalt only a few cause I don't really like spending money on dragons I don't want. And yes, I do level to about 7-8 if I end up deciding to exalt.
I don't think I've ever resold a dragon before. But maybe I will.
Yes, I try to reply to as many forums as possible and always spend lots of time scrolling through them. trying to get 5k posts. A bit much bUT OH WELL.
5. Do you send friend requests / comment on others profiles about their
dragons?

Sometimes. I don't really explore a lot of profiles though.
No, sadly. I don't know if I'll ever do a raffle. I'm a hoarder and don't really do giveaways to others although it would be great if I could learn to let go of things ;v;
Some to little. I think it's hard to make a dragon look great with so much apparel. Can be overwhelming. 6 slots is enough for me ;v;'
Nah, not really. Unless I'd rather buy some things for cheap than coli for it for hours.
Sometimes. I'll get random bursts of motivation and energy so I put on some music and grind away. Only can do 30 minutes at a time though; I can't concentrate for long periods of time. ;-;
SpeckledNightSky told me about it and helped me get started. An online and real life friend. I'm super glad I was interested in learning what this site was. I get interested in things rarely. TvT
Eh, not really. I think I wrote only Nightcloud's lore and only have small ideas for the others. TvT
I do exalt only a few cause I don't really like spending money on dragons I don't want. And yes, I do level to about 7-8 if I end up deciding to exalt.
I don't think I've ever resold a dragon before. But maybe I will.
Yes, I try to reply to as many forums as possible and always spend lots of time scrolling through them. trying to get 5k posts. A bit much bUT OH WELL.
5. Do you send friend requests / comment on others profiles about their
dragons?

Sometimes. I don't really explore a lot of profiles though.
No, sadly. I don't know if I'll ever do a raffle. I'm a hoarder and don't really do giveaways to others although it would be great if I could learn to let go of things ;v;
Some to little. I think it's hard to make a dragon look great with so much apparel. Can be overwhelming. 6 slots is enough for me ;v;'
Nah, not really. Unless I'd rather buy some things for cheap than coli for it for hours.
Sometimes. I'll get random bursts of motivation and energy so I put on some music and grind away. Only can do 30 minutes at a time though; I can't concentrate for long periods of time. ;-;
SpeckledNightSky told me about it and helped me get started. An online and real life friend. I'm super glad I was interested in learning what this site was. I get interested in things rarely. TvT
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
I try to, but usually no.

Sometimes! I usually level them to level 5 or 6.

If it’s a g1 I prefer to resell it, but if not I’ll exalt it.

Sometimes.

Not usually, but I might comment on someones profile if I saw their dragon on the front page.

No.

It depends on the dragon, but I usually try to give it at least some apparel.

Sometimes, especially if I’m looking for a new g1 or specific color combo.

I am with festivals/events, but otherwise not usually.

I used to play Chicken Smoothie, and I saw a forum thread about someone selling their pets for Flight Rising gems and treasure. I joined a few weeks after I found out about Flight Rising though because of the registration windows.
I try to, but usually no.

Sometimes! I usually level them to level 5 or 6.

If it’s a g1 I prefer to resell it, but if not I’ll exalt it.

Sometimes.

Not usually, but I might comment on someones profile if I saw their dragon on the front page.

No.

It depends on the dragon, but I usually try to give it at least some apparel.

Sometimes, especially if I’m looking for a new g1 or specific color combo.

I am with festivals/events, but otherwise not usually.

I used to play Chicken Smoothie, and I saw a forum thread about someone selling their pets for Flight Rising gems and treasure. I joined a few weeks after I found out about Flight Rising though because of the registration windows.
53000751854_682e4ca757_o.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11