Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | General FR Questions For You!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
1. Do you write lore for your dragons or do you not?
I didn't, but I've doing so more and more in the past two years
2. Do you exalt your dragons, if so do you like to level them?
NO, never. If I exalt a dragon, it was a dragon I got with the intent of it being fodder. I never exalt my any regular dragons, if I no longer want it I'll sell it.
I am training some dragons, but they are few, and are just to use them at the coli for the loot
3. Do you re-sell dragons or prefer not to?
If I do not want it any longer, yes. For close friends it's for free tho
4. Are you active in the FR side of forums?
I would say so, yes
5. Do you send friend requests / comment on others profiles about their dragons?
I don't send friend requests unless I've interacted with the person, but I do leave comments
6. Do you run any threads in Raffles & Giveaways or Dragon Trading?
I don't but I do occasionally participate on existing threads
7. Would you rather no apparel, some to little apparel, or alot of apparel?
It depends on genes and if there's an accent/skin, and the general Vibe of the dragon. I never go beyond the apparel slot limits though, I'm not paying 50g per slot sisfgdfthf
8. Are you known to commonly browse through the AH?
Not too commonly, mostly only during dom or when I rescue oldies from exalt row for Old Oaks
9. Are you a coli-grinder?
During dom and during fest, yes
10. How did you find out about Flight Rising?
A friend of mine introduced it to me.... 6 years ago??
I didn't, but I've doing so more and more in the past two years
NO, never. If I exalt a dragon, it was a dragon I got with the intent of it being fodder. I never exalt my any regular dragons, if I no longer want it I'll sell it.
I am training some dragons, but they are few, and are just to use them at the coli for the loot
If I do not want it any longer, yes. For close friends it's for free tho
I would say so, yes
5. Do you send friend requests / comment on others profiles about their dragons?
I don't send friend requests unless I've interacted with the person, but I do leave comments
I don't but I do occasionally participate on existing threads
It depends on genes and if there's an accent/skin, and the general Vibe of the dragon. I never go beyond the apparel slot limits though, I'm not paying 50g per slot sisfgdfthf
Not too commonly, mostly only during dom or when I rescue oldies from exalt row for Old Oaks
During dom and during fest, yes
A friend of mine introduced it to me.... 6 years ago??
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

1. Do you write lore for your dragons or do you not? I try my best to but often times dragons go without due to lack of inspiration and motivation now a days.
2. Do you exalt your dragons, if so do you like to level them? I actually love leveling dragons to exalt. It is how I make most of my money here.
3. Do you re-sell dragons or prefer not to? Usually prefer not to resell. My lair space is limited and the amount of time it takes to sell a dragon is too long in many cases. If I no longer want a dragon then off to the Flamecaller with them unless they were a very expensive dragon in which case I may try to sell them.
4. Are you active in the FR side of forums? I try to be at the very least but am usually just a lurker.
5. Do you send friend requests / comment on others profiles about their dragons? I tend to not go to users profiles that much but if I do wish to talk/comment to someone I'm usually using a PM to do so.
6. Do you run any threads in Raffles & Giveaways or Dragon Trading. No, but I think it would be fun to start one!
7. Would you rather no apparel, some to little apparel, or alot of apparel? Definitely in the some to little category. Don't like overly busy dragons and prefer to be able to appreciate the natural beauty of my dragons.
8. Are you known to commonly browse through the AH? This I am guilty of. I'm constantly browsing the AH for new dragons even through I've no room for more.
9. Are you a coli-grinder? Yes! Coli-grinding is my favorite activity to do on FR and how I created a majority of my lore back when I first started.
10. How did you find out about Flight Rising? My older sister used to play it and introduced me to it.
1. Do you write lore for your dragons or do you not? I try my best to but often times dragons go without due to lack of inspiration and motivation now a days.
2. Do you exalt your dragons, if so do you like to level them? I actually love leveling dragons to exalt. It is how I make most of my money here.
3. Do you re-sell dragons or prefer not to? Usually prefer not to resell. My lair space is limited and the amount of time it takes to sell a dragon is too long in many cases. If I no longer want a dragon then off to the Flamecaller with them unless they were a very expensive dragon in which case I may try to sell them.
4. Are you active in the FR side of forums? I try to be at the very least but am usually just a lurker.
5. Do you send friend requests / comment on others profiles about their dragons? I tend to not go to users profiles that much but if I do wish to talk/comment to someone I'm usually using a PM to do so.
6. Do you run any threads in Raffles & Giveaways or Dragon Trading. No, but I think it would be fun to start one!
7. Would you rather no apparel, some to little apparel, or alot of apparel? Definitely in the some to little category. Don't like overly busy dragons and prefer to be able to appreciate the natural beauty of my dragons.
8. Are you known to commonly browse through the AH? This I am guilty of. I'm constantly browsing the AH for new dragons even through I've no room for more.
9. Are you a coli-grinder? Yes! Coli-grinding is my favorite activity to do on FR and how I created a majority of my lore back when I first started.
10. How did you find out about Flight Rising? My older sister used to play it and introduced me to it.
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png[/ur
Yep! I’m a lore lair and most dragons have some sort of story or character, although my lair is very messy as always
I sometimes do, not very often, and very rarely do I level them up
If I no longer like a dragon I’ll probably sell it for fodder price
I’d say so
I usually comment if somebody has had a dragon on the front page but that’s about it
Nope
I’d say like a medium amount of apparel
Sometimes, especially when I’m looking for a new ancient to buy
Not really, unless I need the money
I saw a lady playing it on youtube playing FR and thought it looked interesting
Yep! I’m a lore lair and most dragons have some sort of story or character, although my lair is very messy as always
I sometimes do, not very often, and very rarely do I level them up
If I no longer like a dragon I’ll probably sell it for fodder price
I’d say so
I usually comment if somebody has had a dragon on the front page but that’s about it
Nope
I’d say like a medium amount of apparel
Sometimes, especially when I’m looking for a new ancient to buy
Not really, unless I need the money
I saw a lady playing it on youtube playing FR and thought it looked interesting
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
I do.... I just don’t write it down
Not too often, unless a dragon refuses to sell. If so I level em to 8 before Yeeting em.
Nope
Decently active? I like to think I’m one of those people you see popping up everywhere.
Nope.
Nope.
Some. Usually the right UMA can do most of the work.
After my lair revamp, not so much.
Yos.
Google.
I do.... I just don’t write it down
Not too often, unless a dragon refuses to sell. If so I level em to 8 before Yeeting em.
Nope
Decently active? I like to think I’m one of those people you see popping up everywhere.
Nope.
Nope.
Some. Usually the right UMA can do most of the work.
After my lair revamp, not so much.
Yos.
Google.
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
「 Social Anxiety 」
「 Any pronouns 」
「 Wishlist 」
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif ligneus_cuon.png
sometimes
everyone's got grand plans but I rarely get them written
I exalt sometimes, and I level to like 5 first
sometimes
yes
not super often, but I have once or twice
I used to
might start again
depends on the dragon
yes...
yep
some friends online played, I recognized the art from some dragon drawing books I had as a kid, and I joined when one of them was giving out free pc kids (Fennec is the one I have from that)
sometimes
everyone's got grand plans but I rarely get them written
I exalt sometimes, and I level to like 5 first
sometimes
yes
not super often, but I have once or twice
I used to
might start again
depends on the dragon
yes...
yep
some friends online played, I recognized the art from some dragon drawing books I had as a kid, and I joined when one of them was giving out free pc kids (Fennec is the one I have from that)
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
Some of them! Well, I'm planning to; most of my lore dragons are very bare bones at the moment (jobs, personalities, and relationships mainly). Some I just keep around cos they are pretty or part of a collection (like my oldies or drink dergs)

I exalt fodder sometimes, and I do like to level them! At least to 7, 10 if I have more free time and the Mire is cooperating

I don't typically, I either buy them to keep or for projects which get exalted when the project is done. Only exceptions are more expensive project dergs who get resold to recoup the money, or a few permas who I fell out of love with but didn't want to exalt

Yep! I play a few games and hang out in Dragon Share and FRD

Not really, I just don't want to bother people if they aren't interested

Nope, don't really have time to be that active unfortunately, otherwise I might make a hatchery

7. Would you rather no apparel, some to little apparel, or a lot of apparel?
I guess a medium amount of apparel? I have 10 slots, so half the max, and that's usually plenty for me. I like my dragons to look dressed but still able to show off their pretty colors and genes

I cannot be allowed to browse the AH regularly for the sake of my wallet and lair space

If there is something I need and I have the free time, sure! Typically I grind around fests or for hibden stuff, a few heavier exalting trips has net me plenty of food

Believe it or not, an MGS fanfic (no idea which one anymore, it's been like 5 years). Registration was closed, so I wrote the name down, forgot about it for 3 years, then randomly remembered it while bored at college and have not left since!
Some of them! Well, I'm planning to; most of my lore dragons are very bare bones at the moment (jobs, personalities, and relationships mainly). Some I just keep around cos they are pretty or part of a collection (like my oldies or drink dergs)

I exalt fodder sometimes, and I do like to level them! At least to 7, 10 if I have more free time and the Mire is cooperating

I don't typically, I either buy them to keep or for projects which get exalted when the project is done. Only exceptions are more expensive project dergs who get resold to recoup the money, or a few permas who I fell out of love with but didn't want to exalt

Yep! I play a few games and hang out in Dragon Share and FRD

Not really, I just don't want to bother people if they aren't interested

Nope, don't really have time to be that active unfortunately, otherwise I might make a hatchery

7. Would you rather no apparel, some to little apparel, or a lot of apparel?
I guess a medium amount of apparel? I have 10 slots, so half the max, and that's usually plenty for me. I like my dragons to look dressed but still able to show off their pretty colors and genes

I cannot be allowed to browse the AH regularly for the sake of my wallet and lair space

If there is something I need and I have the free time, sure! Typically I grind around fests or for hibden stuff, a few heavier exalting trips has net me plenty of food

Believe it or not, an MGS fanfic (no idea which one anymore, it's been like 5 years). Registration was closed, so I wrote the name down, forgot about it for 3 years, then randomly remembered it while bored at college and have not left since!
aaa1NMKd2y.png
aaaLDICVbr.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11