Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | General FR Questions For You!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
1. Do you write lore for your dragons or do you not? Yep, the whole character/storywriting angle has really kept me here in comparison to Dragon City and War Dragons.

2. Do you exalt your dragons, if so do you like to level them? I mostly buy from fodder floor specifically to exalt or permas that I've gotten tired of. Leveling depends on dom activity for Fire, at max I've gone to 10, sometimes 5-7 when pushing. It's a waste to exalt without at least a few levels and my trainers can get a dragon up to 7-10 quickly.

3. Do you re-sell dragons or prefer not to? Pretty rarely to never.

4. Are you active in the FR side of forums? Hee-hee look at my shiny star! Yep, I would say I'm fairly active on the forums.

5. Do you send friend requests / comment on others profiles about their dragons? Sometimes I'll notify an active lair with fed dragons that theirs was front page, otherwise no. Social anxiety even in the virtual world, yay! I do giftbomb new players on the Help Center with food packages.

6. Do you run any threads in Raffles & Giveaways or Dragon Trading? No, I participate in some of the nest rental threads on the Dragon Trading forum but don't run any.

7. Would you rather no apparel, some to little apparel, or alot of apparel? Depends on the dragon, my dragonsona/avatar dragon has all my slots used, some of my dragons have nothing. In general I like some to little apparel. Love the jewelry options, my first apparel concept was simple/ornate necklace bracelet sets for all adult dragons as a Rite of Passage ritual in the clan.

8. Are you known to commonly browse through the AH? The dragon section maybe, otherwise I go there looking for specific things.

9. Are you a coli-grinder? Yep, have 4 level 25 grinder/trainers, a nearly complete HibDen and a lore/coliseum project of completing 11 elemental mages, one for each flight.

10. How did you find out about Flight Rising? From some friends who play in a fantasy writers' Discord server. Somehow the person who has written stories about dragons and unicorns and fantasy things and searched dragon pictures countless times never found this place. They need better SEO so bad.
1. Do you write lore for your dragons or do you not? Yep, the whole character/storywriting angle has really kept me here in comparison to Dragon City and War Dragons.

2. Do you exalt your dragons, if so do you like to level them? I mostly buy from fodder floor specifically to exalt or permas that I've gotten tired of. Leveling depends on dom activity for Fire, at max I've gone to 10, sometimes 5-7 when pushing. It's a waste to exalt without at least a few levels and my trainers can get a dragon up to 7-10 quickly.

3. Do you re-sell dragons or prefer not to? Pretty rarely to never.

4. Are you active in the FR side of forums? Hee-hee look at my shiny star! Yep, I would say I'm fairly active on the forums.

5. Do you send friend requests / comment on others profiles about their dragons? Sometimes I'll notify an active lair with fed dragons that theirs was front page, otherwise no. Social anxiety even in the virtual world, yay! I do giftbomb new players on the Help Center with food packages.

6. Do you run any threads in Raffles & Giveaways or Dragon Trading? No, I participate in some of the nest rental threads on the Dragon Trading forum but don't run any.

7. Would you rather no apparel, some to little apparel, or alot of apparel? Depends on the dragon, my dragonsona/avatar dragon has all my slots used, some of my dragons have nothing. In general I like some to little apparel. Love the jewelry options, my first apparel concept was simple/ornate necklace bracelet sets for all adult dragons as a Rite of Passage ritual in the clan.

8. Are you known to commonly browse through the AH? The dragon section maybe, otherwise I go there looking for specific things.

9. Are you a coli-grinder? Yep, have 4 level 25 grinder/trainers, a nearly complete HibDen and a lore/coliseum project of completing 11 elemental mages, one for each flight.

10. How did you find out about Flight Rising? From some friends who play in a fantasy writers' Discord server. Somehow the person who has written stories about dragons and unicorns and fantasy things and searched dragon pictures countless times never found this place. They need better SEO so bad.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.

1. Do you write lore for your dragons or do you not?
Yep! Just a little can go a long way in explaining their backstory, though, so just a paragraph or two per dragon~
2. Do you exalt your dragons, if so do you like to level them?
Mhm! I level them to 6 or sometimes 7- if there's a pretty fodder I pick up I like to honor it by leveling it to 8 or 9!
3. Do you re-sell dragons or prefer not to?
If I find an underpriced one that's a hatchie, I'll resell it- but if it's grown, i'll just exalt it.
4. Are you active in the FR side of forums?
Sort of. I lurk mostly, and only post when I feel like it.
5. Do you send friend requests / comment on others profiles about their dragons?
No, I don't send friend requests. I don't comment on people's pages much, but I will sometimes in response to something they put on my page.
6. Do you run any threads in Raffles & Giveaways or Dragon Trading?
I have a hatchery/rescue (Linked in the "Shop" button below) that gives out free dragons with genes like shimmer, facet, etc.
7. Would you rather no apparel, some to little apparel, or alot of apparel?
It depends on the dragon. Sometimes I'll even put clashing apparel because it fits the lore.
8. Are you known to commonly browse through the AH?
Not really, unless I really need a specific color combo dragon.
9. Are you a coli-grinder?
Yep, when I need to be.
10. How did you find out about Flight Rising?
My friend told me about it! Asked me for months to get me to sign up, and when I finally did- wow! Wasn't expecting it to be this cool!

Yep! Just a little can go a long way in explaining their backstory, though, so just a paragraph or two per dragon~
Mhm! I level them to 6 or sometimes 7- if there's a pretty fodder I pick up I like to honor it by leveling it to 8 or 9!
If I find an underpriced one that's a hatchie, I'll resell it- but if it's grown, i'll just exalt it.
Sort of. I lurk mostly, and only post when I feel like it.
5. Do you send friend requests / comment on others profiles about their dragons?
No, I don't send friend requests. I don't comment on people's pages much, but I will sometimes in response to something they put on my page.
I have a hatchery/rescue (Linked in the "Shop" button below) that gives out free dragons with genes like shimmer, facet, etc.
It depends on the dragon. Sometimes I'll even put clashing apparel because it fits the lore.
Not really, unless I really need a specific color combo dragon.
Yep, when I need to be.
My friend told me about it! Asked me for months to get me to sign up, and when I finally did- wow! Wasn't expecting it to be this cool!
2Q5YVhN.png vslbbes.gif
1. Do you write lore for your dragons or do you not? I have a lot of lore stuck in my head, but unfortunately the vast majority of it isn't written down xD This is definitely one of my long term goals on this game.

2. Do you exalt your dragons, if so do you like to level them? Yup Im an exalting lair. I breed and buy fodder, train them to either level 6 or 7, then exalt. I'll also exalt old perma dragons as a last resort if I can't find new homes for them.

3. Do you re-sell dragons or prefer not to? Not typically. I either keep dergs or exalt them.

4. Are you active in the FR side of forums? Yeah Im definitely pretty active! I'm going for the shiny gold star (and getting kinda close!), but I also just really enjoy interacting with the community.

5. Do you send friend requests / comment on others profiles about their dragons? I regularly comment on profiles with compliments and things like that, but I rarely initiate friend requests. I just wouldn't want to bug anyone who might not like a request!

6. Do you run any threads in Raffles & Giveaways or Dragon Trading? Nope, I don't currently run any threads!

7. Would you rather no apparel, some to little apparel, or alot of apparel? I typically like a lot of apparel. I dont think Im great at dressing dragons- but I love doing it and definitely try my best xD

8. Are you known to commonly browse through the AH? Like a year ago? Definitely. Not so much now though. I'm really invested in G1s lately, so I for the most part stay off the AH and keep to my gene projects and impulse hatches.

9. Are you a coli-grinder? Yup, especially during notn.

10. How did you find out about Flight Rising? A bunch of my friends from another game were playing it, so I thought I'd give it a go! Most of them are inactive now, but I still love playing even though I do take occasional breaks :)
1. Do you write lore for your dragons or do you not? I have a lot of lore stuck in my head, but unfortunately the vast majority of it isn't written down xD This is definitely one of my long term goals on this game.

2. Do you exalt your dragons, if so do you like to level them? Yup Im an exalting lair. I breed and buy fodder, train them to either level 6 or 7, then exalt. I'll also exalt old perma dragons as a last resort if I can't find new homes for them.

3. Do you re-sell dragons or prefer not to? Not typically. I either keep dergs or exalt them.

4. Are you active in the FR side of forums? Yeah Im definitely pretty active! I'm going for the shiny gold star (and getting kinda close!), but I also just really enjoy interacting with the community.

5. Do you send friend requests / comment on others profiles about their dragons? I regularly comment on profiles with compliments and things like that, but I rarely initiate friend requests. I just wouldn't want to bug anyone who might not like a request!

6. Do you run any threads in Raffles & Giveaways or Dragon Trading? Nope, I don't currently run any threads!

7. Would you rather no apparel, some to little apparel, or alot of apparel? I typically like a lot of apparel. I dont think Im great at dressing dragons- but I love doing it and definitely try my best xD

8. Are you known to commonly browse through the AH? Like a year ago? Definitely. Not so much now though. I'm really invested in G1s lately, so I for the most part stay off the AH and keep to my gene projects and impulse hatches.

9. Are you a coli-grinder? Yup, especially during notn.

10. How did you find out about Flight Rising? A bunch of my friends from another game were playing it, so I thought I'd give it a go! Most of them are inactive now, but I still love playing even though I do take occasional breaks :)

I try

I only exalt fodder. Never old dragons.

I'd rather not. I only resell if I find an old dragon at fodder price that is not in my criteria to keep.

Yes

I talk to people especially if they have a family member of one of my dragons.

No.

Depends on the dragon but usually mid to lots

Absolutely, I am always looking for new oldies

Religiously.

Ifunny. Good times.

I try

I only exalt fodder. Never old dragons.

I'd rather not. I only resell if I find an old dragon at fodder price that is not in my criteria to keep.

Yes

I talk to people especially if they have a family member of one of my dragons.

No.

Depends on the dragon but usually mid to lots

Absolutely, I am always looking for new oldies

Religiously.

Ifunny. Good times.
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
sometimes,, been having a bit of a creative block though

i usually don't exalt my dragons,, one here and there

depends on the dragon :)

i try to. i usually just post in the forum games :D

not really,, far too shy for that

nope ew scary forums

again.. depends on the dragon.

yees

wouldn't say so

someone i follow on instagram
sometimes,, been having a bit of a creative block though

i usually don't exalt my dragons,, one here and there

depends on the dragon :)

i try to. i usually just post in the forum games :D

not really,, far too shy for that

nope ew scary forums

again.. depends on the dragon.

yees

wouldn't say so

someone i follow on instagram
g6GXe.gif
jem
he/him
I have lore for my dragons. Some of them even have it attached to them. I struggle to find the time, motivation, and ability to pull it out of my head and stick it in the bios of the others. It's a long-term fight.

I don't often exalt mine, as I don't impulse buy and very rarely feel the need to purge, but I do exalt. And, yes, I do level them.

Eh. If I found one that was a sure thing, yeah, cool, might give it a go. Otherwise, it's just a waste of my time. That space could house another dragon to be exalted.

Now and then. Mostly FRD, Suggestions, and Dragon Share.

Very rarely. I don't like getting random friend requests from people I've never spoken to, so I don't do that to anyone else. Also do most of my commenting about dragons to people's faces in Dragon Share as part of the games, so there's no real need to go to their profile for it.

Nah. I'd rather get cash for exalting my unwanted dragons and selling my unwanted items than hand them out free. Have bumped into too many people over the years who can't even say 'neat' let alone 'thank you' no matter how big or small the gift they get is. It's kinda burned me out on that sort of thing.

Some to little, I think. That's usually where the sweet spot of outfits lands for me, visually. Some dragons require more to pull off a nice look, though, so that's fine. And I do like Ancients enough to overlook not being able to dress them. Some to little is just my preference.

Nah. I don't really impulse buy.

In bursts. I'll go weeks and weeks not touching the Coli and then go hog wild busting my wrists on it for a while. Used to be much more of one, but I don't have that kind of time anymore.

A friend.
I have lore for my dragons. Some of them even have it attached to them. I struggle to find the time, motivation, and ability to pull it out of my head and stick it in the bios of the others. It's a long-term fight.

I don't often exalt mine, as I don't impulse buy and very rarely feel the need to purge, but I do exalt. And, yes, I do level them.

Eh. If I found one that was a sure thing, yeah, cool, might give it a go. Otherwise, it's just a waste of my time. That space could house another dragon to be exalted.

Now and then. Mostly FRD, Suggestions, and Dragon Share.

Very rarely. I don't like getting random friend requests from people I've never spoken to, so I don't do that to anyone else. Also do most of my commenting about dragons to people's faces in Dragon Share as part of the games, so there's no real need to go to their profile for it.

Nah. I'd rather get cash for exalting my unwanted dragons and selling my unwanted items than hand them out free. Have bumped into too many people over the years who can't even say 'neat' let alone 'thank you' no matter how big or small the gift they get is. It's kinda burned me out on that sort of thing.

Some to little, I think. That's usually where the sweet spot of outfits lands for me, visually. Some dragons require more to pull off a nice look, though, so that's fine. And I do like Ancients enough to overlook not being able to dress them. Some to little is just my preference.

Nah. I don't really impulse buy.

In bursts. I'll go weeks and weeks not touching the Coli and then go hog wild busting my wrists on it for a while. Used to be much more of one, but I don't have that kind of time anymore.

A friend.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Q: Do you write lore for your dragons or do you not?
A: The first 3 tabs are lore related, so yes I have been writing lore bios. However my procrastination wont let me finish writing the rest as there's a lot for me to write (especially coming up with backstories and personalities)

Q: Do you exalt your dragons, if so do you like to level them?
A: When I exalt a dragon, it's usually one that I once bought and owned & then slowly over time I've not been liking them much. I could've gotten better change through the AH but I just exalt right and there

Q: Do you re-sell dragons or prefer not to?
A: That question I don't understand unfortunately. What I sell is my hatchlings at fodder price & that's all (sometimes crossroad them to my friends if they want any)

Q: Are you active in the FR side of forums?
A: A bit, yeah! Depending on my disorder if I want to do some socializing, because it's either posting on every forum game and topic, or be in a small hiatus

Q: Do you send friend requests / comment on others profiles about their dragons?
A: I'm shy to send friend requests, but I do accept them from others! For comments though, yes sometimes. I would sometimes even notify that their dragon has been featured on the main page & compliment on them

Q: Do you run any threads in Raffles & Giveaways or Dragon Trading?
A: Nope

Q: Would you rather no apparel, some to little apparel, or a lot of apparel?
A: Depends on the dragon. Sometimes a dragon's genes looks very nice that having too much apparel to cover it up would be a bit sad. Though from looking at my lair with dragons styling in layers amongst layers of clothes, I would say a lot of apparel

Q: Are you known to commonly browse through the AH?
A: When I was a noob, yes. I would suck the life essence of the AH from the amount of usage and spending I did there (mainly for dragons). As of now? Not much. I do browse if a dream dragon I'm searching for is at a better price or have finally appeared, but other then that pretty mild

Q: Are you a coli-grinder?
A: Absolutely! Whenever it's grinding for hibernal den slots, or is for events like micro holidays/elemental holidays/NotN, you'll bet that I'll be there with my coli team up and ready!

Q: How did you find out about Flight Rising?
A: My close friend showed it to me. I looked at zyr dragons that ze likes to post and I wondered where it came from. Ze said it was from Flight Rising and now it's zyr fault for showing me this game (/lh) because I'm a complete addict for fictional dragons
Q: Do you write lore for your dragons or do you not?
A: The first 3 tabs are lore related, so yes I have been writing lore bios. However my procrastination wont let me finish writing the rest as there's a lot for me to write (especially coming up with backstories and personalities)

Q: Do you exalt your dragons, if so do you like to level them?
A: When I exalt a dragon, it's usually one that I once bought and owned & then slowly over time I've not been liking them much. I could've gotten better change through the AH but I just exalt right and there

Q: Do you re-sell dragons or prefer not to?
A: That question I don't understand unfortunately. What I sell is my hatchlings at fodder price & that's all (sometimes crossroad them to my friends if they want any)

Q: Are you active in the FR side of forums?
A: A bit, yeah! Depending on my disorder if I want to do some socializing, because it's either posting on every forum game and topic, or be in a small hiatus

Q: Do you send friend requests / comment on others profiles about their dragons?
A: I'm shy to send friend requests, but I do accept them from others! For comments though, yes sometimes. I would sometimes even notify that their dragon has been featured on the main page & compliment on them

Q: Do you run any threads in Raffles & Giveaways or Dragon Trading?
A: Nope

Q: Would you rather no apparel, some to little apparel, or a lot of apparel?
A: Depends on the dragon. Sometimes a dragon's genes looks very nice that having too much apparel to cover it up would be a bit sad. Though from looking at my lair with dragons styling in layers amongst layers of clothes, I would say a lot of apparel

Q: Are you known to commonly browse through the AH?
A: When I was a noob, yes. I would suck the life essence of the AH from the amount of usage and spending I did there (mainly for dragons). As of now? Not much. I do browse if a dream dragon I'm searching for is at a better price or have finally appeared, but other then that pretty mild

Q: Are you a coli-grinder?
A: Absolutely! Whenever it's grinding for hibernal den slots, or is for events like micro holidays/elemental holidays/NotN, you'll bet that I'll be there with my coli team up and ready!

Q: How did you find out about Flight Rising?
A: My close friend showed it to me. I looked at zyr dragons that ze likes to post and I wondered where it came from. Ze said it was from Flight Rising and now it's zyr fault for showing me this game (/lh) because I'm a complete addict for fictional dragons
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
No, I usualy don't have the modivation

I usualy exsalt the REALLY ugly ones at hatching

I don't seems to ricky for me.

VVVVVVERY much so.

I actualy have a lot of frieds, and yep!

I DID, not anymore

I usualy only do a little bit of apparel (uless it is a set), the apparel I choose usualy SLAPS.

*glances at my impulse buy egg* nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yep!

I was scrolling about a thing of games that where laybled as 'like dragon cave.'
No, I usualy don't have the modivation

I usualy exsalt the REALLY ugly ones at hatching

I don't seems to ricky for me.

VVVVVVERY much so.

I actualy have a lot of frieds, and yep!

I DID, not anymore

I usualy only do a little bit of apparel (uless it is a set), the apparel I choose usualy SLAPS.

*glances at my impulse buy egg* nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yep!

I was scrolling about a thing of games that where laybled as 'like dragon cave.'
2635948.png
- I try to at least write a few lines. I do have lore for most of my dragons, but the majority it only in my head and not written down yet.
- I recently started getting into exalting, so from now on I'll probably exalt dragons that don't sell. I level them to lv.7.
I've done it once or twice.
I spend a lot of time browsing the forums but I don't think that counts as being active.
If I see a pretty dragon in the forums I might leave a comment on the users page but I don't send random friend requests.
Not at the moment.
Depends on the dragon. I do like apparel tho.
Not really.
I'm working on it. XD
I first found out about it from Tumblr.
- I try to at least write a few lines. I do have lore for most of my dragons, but the majority it only in my head and not written down yet.
- I recently started getting into exalting, so from now on I'll probably exalt dragons that don't sell. I level them to lv.7.
I've done it once or twice.
I spend a lot of time browsing the forums but I don't think that counts as being active.
If I see a pretty dragon in the forums I might leave a comment on the users page but I don't send random friend requests.
Not at the moment.
Depends on the dragon. I do like apparel tho.
Not really.
I'm working on it. XD
I first found out about it from Tumblr.
VlakeFx.png
I've written little blurbs about my dragons and clan but I don't have any of it up right now. I got self-conscious about it and I don't think anyone looks at my stuff anyway

I exalted a few when I was newer to participate in dom pushes but since my flight never wins anyway and exalting makes me feel kind of bad, I haven't in a long time. I leveled them to at least level 10 or something when I did.

Re-sell? If I bothered to acquire one it's because I want to keep it, so no. If it was a gift, certainly not. I've attempted to sell ones I've bred but I'm lucky if I can even give them away, so no, I just don't really sell dragons at all.

Which side is that? Aren't these all FR forums? XD I'm mostly active in Games because I'm really just trying to get my shiny star. Once in a while I find something in FR Discussion or General to reply to (like this).

Once in a while but I usually chicken out. :(

Nooo. That would require so much social interaction, ew.

I tend to put a lot of apparel on my dergs but some of them look better with less (when I'd rather show off their genes or skins/accents). I have no opinion on what other people do with theirs, everyone can do what they like.

I used to go cruising for new dergs a lot when I was newer but extra slots are getting expensive so I don't anymore. Now I only browse once in a while when I'm looking for something specific or hoping to find some retired familiars I can afford.

I was a hardcore battler for my first year or so here but in the last few months I've been really burned out on it. I keep trying to get back into it because I want those new fams but I just don't have the tolerance for it I used to.

A friend on another petsite invited me
I've written little blurbs about my dragons and clan but I don't have any of it up right now. I got self-conscious about it and I don't think anyone looks at my stuff anyway

I exalted a few when I was newer to participate in dom pushes but since my flight never wins anyway and exalting makes me feel kind of bad, I haven't in a long time. I leveled them to at least level 10 or something when I did.

Re-sell? If I bothered to acquire one it's because I want to keep it, so no. If it was a gift, certainly not. I've attempted to sell ones I've bred but I'm lucky if I can even give them away, so no, I just don't really sell dragons at all.

Which side is that? Aren't these all FR forums? XD I'm mostly active in Games because I'm really just trying to get my shiny star. Once in a while I find something in FR Discussion or General to reply to (like this).

Once in a while but I usually chicken out. :(

Nooo. That would require so much social interaction, ew.

I tend to put a lot of apparel on my dergs but some of them look better with less (when I'd rather show off their genes or skins/accents). I have no opinion on what other people do with theirs, everyone can do what they like.

I used to go cruising for new dergs a lot when I was newer but extra slots are getting expensive so I don't anymore. Now I only browse once in a while when I'm looking for something specific or hoping to find some retired familiars I can afford.

I was a hardcore battler for my first year or so here but in the last few months I've been really burned out on it. I keep trying to get back into it because I want those new fams but I just don't have the tolerance for it I used to.

A friend on another petsite invited me
8eQDIbk.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11