Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NOTN Scenes?
1 2 3
That would be AMAZING! Personally I'd love to see some based around [item=animated statue] and [item=living sculpture].
That would be AMAZING! Personally I'd love to see some based around Animated Statue and Living Sculpture .
fawn -- she/her -- FR +3 -- pings okay!lighth3.png
[quote name="fawno" date="2020-12-02 18:54:13" ] That would be AMAZING! Personally I'd love to see some based around [item=animated statue] and [item=living sculpture]. [/quote] If they do I’d need 20 of each.
fawno wrote on 2020-12-02 18:54:13:
That would be AMAZING! Personally I'd love to see some based around Animated Statue and Living Sculpture .

If they do I’d need 20 of each.
4xTBSTZ.png
[quote name="Hag" date="2020-12-02 18:49:08" ] I mentioned it the last time this topic came up, but I'm praying for a scene around these friend shaped familiars [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/32678.png[/img] Really want that low opacity grin behind my dragons [/quote] Imagine sticking your dragon in a whole storehouse full of those things...
Hag wrote on 2020-12-02 18:49:08:
I mentioned it the last time this topic came up, but I'm praying for a scene around these friend shaped familiars

32678.png

Really want that low opacity grin behind my dragons

Imagine sticking your dragon in a whole storehouse full of those things...
11667.png xGRdLfg.jpg ws14300rd_thumbnail.jpg m96yKLz.jpg 32990.png
I'd be super surprised if they didn't! The elemental festivals have scenes, why not NotN?
tbh I was hoping the seasonal mini-holidays would get scenes as well. Maybe next year!
I'd be super surprised if they didn't! The elemental festivals have scenes, why not NotN?
tbh I was hoping the seasonal mini-holidays would get scenes as well. Maybe next year!
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
[quote name="Hippotang" date="2020-12-02 20:27:06" ] tbh I was hoping the seasonal mini-holidays would get scenes as well. Maybe next year! [/quote] Ooh yeah scenes of your dragon enjoying a pile of mini-holiday-themed-food, or even seasonal scenes to match the vistas would have been cool. Hopefully they'll get to that later on.
Hippotang wrote on 2020-12-02 20:27:06:

Ooh yeah scenes of your dragon enjoying a pile of mini-holiday-themed-food, or even seasonal scenes to match the vistas would have been cool. Hopefully they'll get to that later on.
11667.png xGRdLfg.jpg ws14300rd_thumbnail.jpg m96yKLz.jpg 32990.png
I Really just do not have the treasure to exist right now. =l
I was just looking up what vistas there were that I could grab, still missing a couple of familiars, plus the new apparel and familiars. Now there are likely going to be a bunch of awesome NotN Scenes? Yep. I need a vault for my vault, its not secure enough. =P

This is gonna be fun. ;)
I Really just do not have the treasure to exist right now. =l
I was just looking up what vistas there were that I could grab, still missing a couple of familiars, plus the new apparel and familiars. Now there are likely going to be a bunch of awesome NotN Scenes? Yep. I need a vault for my vault, its not secure enough. =P

This is gonna be fun. ;)
OgpXyZ6.pngoKiLqrA.pngZJtpqmz.pngBNctp7b.png0mWuw3w.png
I hadn't thought of scenes for NotN before, but now that you mention it I'm willing to bet there will be at least two! I'd love to see one based around the original chest mimics, maybe in a dark, spooky manor or something. Maybe another could be a room full of all the various puppet and doll familiars that have accumulated over the last few years. Or an enchanted library/ sanctum with some of the flying books and more magical familiars.

Other ideas:
Spooky carnival (because jester sets)
Wood/swamp witch's hovel (from the old witch sets)
Creepy shadows
PILES AND PILES OF CHESTS

And of course we need one that includes buttrocks. You can't forget about the buttrocks.
I hadn't thought of scenes for NotN before, but now that you mention it I'm willing to bet there will be at least two! I'd love to see one based around the original chest mimics, maybe in a dark, spooky manor or something. Maybe another could be a room full of all the various puppet and doll familiars that have accumulated over the last few years. Or an enchanted library/ sanctum with some of the flying books and more magical familiars.

Other ideas:
Spooky carnival (because jester sets)
Wood/swamp witch's hovel (from the old witch sets)
Creepy shadows
PILES AND PILES OF CHESTS

And of course we need one that includes buttrocks. You can't forget about the buttrocks.
i hadn't even thought abt that nd now i have a need................
i hadn't even thought abt that nd now i have a need................
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

I'd love NoTN scenes :>
I'd love NoTN scenes :>
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
Any scenes would be good, but horror would be nice.
Edit: Wrong punctuation.
Any scenes would be good, but horror would be nice.
Edit: Wrong punctuation.
1 2 3