Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NOTN Scenes?
1 2 3
a few of my dragons are kinda needing some dark bgs, so I really hope they do have a scene planned
a few of my dragons are kinda needing some dark bgs, so I really hope they do have a scene planned
i imagine they'll probably be something spooky and mimic-related, what with the whole things-that-look-like-other-things sorta deal. maybe one'll be a cave full of Strange Chests.

what i'd want though is just stuff i can use. a lot of my dragons need things that the current scenes don't cover, or at least don't work well enough for me to use them, haha.
i imagine they'll probably be something spooky and mimic-related, what with the whole things-that-look-like-other-things sorta deal. maybe one'll be a cave full of Strange Chests.

what i'd want though is just stuff i can use. a lot of my dragons need things that the current scenes don't cover, or at least don't work well enough for me to use them, haha.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Spooky Glowing Eyes Scene!
Spooky Glowing Eyes Scene!
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
1 2 3