Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What did you do with your progens?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 19
@QuirkyJunimo
Working on 4 and 7 is a kinda?? My custom is a leader but my random is a warrior so ehh
@QuirkyJunimo
Working on 4 and 7 is a kinda?? My custom is a leader but my random is a warrior so ehh
shes_so_small.gif ssssssssssssssssssssss
shiloh/piper
any prns
:-)
sssssssssssssssssssssssss shes_so_small.gif
4, 5, and 7!

They're lifelong mates, founders of the clan, and fully gened! They're basically walking FR clichés. They were also fodder breeders at one point
4, 5, and 7!

They're lifelong mates, founders of the clan, and fully gened! They're basically walking FR clichés. They were also fodder breeders at one point
66946966.png

v2PJF9u.png
WkCEhwX.png
LRdLP2V.png

Gene Wishlist
Apparel Wishlist

I’ve kept mine, in my first two slots. Gened up and dressed my custom, scried my random though they’re in perpetual waiting-on-gem-genes heck. Did dress them a bit though. Bred them the one time, haven’t since.

Both have what amounts to lore in my lair; a sentence or paragraph or two of description.
I’ve kept mine, in my first two slots. Gened up and dressed my custom, scried my random though they’re in perpetual waiting-on-gem-genes heck. Did dress them a bit though. Bred them the one time, haven’t since.

Both have what amounts to lore in my lair; a sentence or paragraph or two of description.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
Bred them together, then gened them. And regened them. Eventually breed-changed one. Let their personalities develop over time. Kept them on as leaders. My custom presides over the active lair, and my random over the den, but lorewise they interact with each other still.
Bred them together, then gened them. And regened them. Eventually breed-changed one. Let their personalities develop over time. Kept them on as leaders. My custom presides over the active lair, and my random over the den, but lorewise they interact with each other still.
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
I bred them when I first joined, but now they sit in the farthest reaches of my hibernal den forever waiting for me to gene them
I bred them when I first joined, but now they sit in the farthest reaches of my hibernal den forever waiting for me to gene them
Bred both of them, got rid of all their babies(through exalting or giving them to friends), exalted the rng progen, kept the main one for lore. Coincidentally the progen I kept is my pfp
Bred both of them, got rid of all their babies(through exalting or giving them to friends), exalted the rng progen, kept the main one for lore. Coincidentally the progen I kept is my pfp
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
Custom: she’s all gened up and has been my one and only avatar since day one.

Random: exalted then brought back. I slapped a full coverage skin on him and he’s just chilling in the den.
Custom: she’s all gened up and has been my one and only avatar since day one.

Random: exalted then brought back. I slapped a full coverage skin on him and he’s just chilling in the den.
7hN3sEu.png
Exalted them, got them back, slapped some fullbody skins on them, and shoved them in my hibden. I've been debating using a scatterscroll on my custom girl, I've never gened her because I don't like her gene accent colors :/ But I like the skin I've got on her so it wouldn't really matter if I did unless I got a phenomenal color combo.
Exalted them, got them back, slapped some fullbody skins on them, and shoved them in my hibden. I've been debating using a scatterscroll on my custom girl, I've never gened her because I don't like her gene accent colors :/ But I like the skin I've got on her so it wouldn't really matter if I did unless I got a phenomenal color combo.
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
i scattered my random 23 times and breedchanged/gened them, then slapped a full skin on my custom and decided to stop thinking about it. (why did i pick jade as a sec, i don't even like green akjsfnak) both have lore and are in the front of my lair.
i scattered my random 23 times and breedchanged/gened them, then slapped a full skin on my custom and decided to stop thinking about it. (why did i pick jade as a sec, i don't even like green akjsfnak) both have lore and are in the front of my lair.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
@QuirkyJunimo
5 and 7.
@QuirkyJunimo
5 and 7.
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 19