Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What did you do with your progens?
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Thank you all for your wonderful comments!This was my most successful thread I ever made!
Thank you all for your wonderful comments!This was my most successful thread I ever made!
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
one of them is semi-gened and has lore, the other is shoved into the back of my lair lol
one of them is semi-gened and has lore, the other is shoved into the back of my lair lol
7 and 5. They're the core of my lair and they deserve it. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
7 and 5. They're the core of my lair and they deserve it.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
Ok, I posted here two months ago, but a couple things have changed and when I posted earlier, I didn't use the list.

1.Exalt them: nope
2.sell them: can't, progens can't leave except by exalting. But even if I could, I wouldn't.
3.shove them into the farthest corner of your lair ignoring them for eternity: nope, they're both on the front page
4.gene’d them up: yes. Between them I have racked up 4700g (3 scatterscrolls, 2 wildclaw scrolls) and 1573kt*+** (1 Cherub, 1 Python, 1 Eye Spots, 2 Toxin, 2 Capsule. *prices for Python, Toxin, and Capsule determined by current LAH in treasure. **No Dark Sclera on the AH right now, so can't price check on that). They're expensive babies.
5.breed them with each other: Yes, during the tutorial then never again until today. 4-egg nest of pure G2 Wildclaws with wild colors and Lightning eyes incoming. They're going to join my breeding pairs that nest whenever possible.
6.inter breed them with friends: Yes, see Edit 2.
7.give the seat of glory by putting them the first slots: One of them is currently in the first spot, both are on the front page.

Edit: The babies are even more expensive, forgot about my custom having Eye Spots then Toxin and that I gave my random Dark Sclera.

Edit 2: I double checked my custom's offspring list and had totally forgotten, I actually DID breed her with friends. Two different friends. Both breedings I kind of regret. But oh well, all their kids either don't exist my lore or do exist but aren't their kids.

Edit 3: One of those kids is canon, but not in my clan anymore.
Ok, I posted here two months ago, but a couple things have changed and when I posted earlier, I didn't use the list.

1.Exalt them: nope
2.sell them: can't, progens can't leave except by exalting. But even if I could, I wouldn't.
3.shove them into the farthest corner of your lair ignoring them for eternity: nope, they're both on the front page
4.gene’d them up: yes. Between them I have racked up 4700g (3 scatterscrolls, 2 wildclaw scrolls) and 1573kt*+** (1 Cherub, 1 Python, 1 Eye Spots, 2 Toxin, 2 Capsule. *prices for Python, Toxin, and Capsule determined by current LAH in treasure. **No Dark Sclera on the AH right now, so can't price check on that). They're expensive babies.
5.breed them with each other: Yes, during the tutorial then never again until today. 4-egg nest of pure G2 Wildclaws with wild colors and Lightning eyes incoming. They're going to join my breeding pairs that nest whenever possible.
6.inter breed them with friends: Yes, see Edit 2.
7.give the seat of glory by putting them the first slots: One of them is currently in the first spot, both are on the front page.

Edit: The babies are even more expensive, forgot about my custom having Eye Spots then Toxin and that I gave my random Dark Sclera.

Edit 2: I double checked my custom's offspring list and had totally forgotten, I actually DID breed her with friends. Two different friends. Both breedings I kind of regret. But oh well, all their kids either don't exist my lore or do exist but aren't their kids.

Edit 3: One of those kids is canon, but not in my clan anymore.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
1.Exalt them: I did exalt them before, my random actually got exalted twice, but they've been restored.
2.sell them: you can't... sell. your progens.
3.shove them into the farthest corner of your lair ignoring them for eternity: no. they're in my den but they have their own tab. most of my permas are in my den.
4.gene’d them up: yeah. they both got scattered several times (not just my random but my custom, as I was displeased with his original colors), and they are both now Blossom Gaolers. they also have Glowing eyes.
5.breed them with each other: yes, though I only breed them for special occasions anymore; they got bred for my birthday in November and then went back in the den as soon as their cooldown was up. IDK if I'll breed them again or not.
6.inter breed them with friends: I have bred them with other dragons but I strongly regret having done so.
7.give the seat of glory by putting them the first slots: no, but like I said, they're in their own tab in my den.
1.Exalt them: I did exalt them before, my random actually got exalted twice, but they've been restored.
2.sell them: you can't... sell. your progens.
3.shove them into the farthest corner of your lair ignoring them for eternity: no. they're in my den but they have their own tab. most of my permas are in my den.
4.gene’d them up: yeah. they both got scattered several times (not just my random but my custom, as I was displeased with his original colors), and they are both now Blossom Gaolers. they also have Glowing eyes.
5.breed them with each other: yes, though I only breed them for special occasions anymore; they got bred for my birthday in November and then went back in the den as soon as their cooldown was up. IDK if I'll breed them again or not.
6.inter breed them with friends: I have bred them with other dragons but I strongly regret having done so.
7.give the seat of glory by putting them the first slots: no, but like I said, they're in their own tab in my den.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Mine got gened, breed changed and bred a bit, but now they're hanging out in my hibernal den with the rest of my gen 1s.
Mine got gened, breed changed and bred a bit, but now they're hanging out in my hibernal den with the rest of my gen 1s.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
My progens are both fully gened (my random ate a couple scatter scrolls though). Im not quite done with their outfits, but once they're fully finished I plan on giving them some lore and a more prominent position in my lair. I breed them together all the time, and I used to breed them with other dragons in my lair.
My progens are both fully gened (my random ate a couple scatter scrolls though). Im not quite done with their outfits, but once they're fully finished I plan on giving them some lore and a more prominent position in my lair. I breed them together all the time, and I used to breed them with other dragons in my lair.
3 for my random progen and for the other I slapped a skin on him after scatterscroll regret
3 for my random progen and for the other I slapped a skin on him after scatterscroll regret
2393814f3e95e3225223b31c17079e93f608ee0b.png
rng adopts
@QuirkyJunimo i gene'd em up, breed them with each other and have them on the first two slots of my lair, idk, i can't not have them there!
@QuirkyJunimo i gene'd em up, breed them with each other and have them on the first two slots of my lair, idk, i can't not have them there!
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
One is triple basic, the other has lemon Smirch. Probably gonna gene them sometime... but all my favs are gem genes, so they’ll have to wait
Also bred them + keep them in my main lair
One is triple basic, the other has lemon Smirch. Probably gonna gene them sometime... but all my favs are gem genes, so they’ll have to wait
Also bred them + keep them in my main lair
|| [avatar]|| editing sig more later || pokemon/deltarune fan || would love to make some friends here!! ||
image0.jpg
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19