Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | why did you pick your username?
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25
Gem was taken so i had to show gem was mi name...

hah bad pun
Gem was taken so i had to show gem was mi name...

hah bad pun
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
sigh blobfish phase
sigh blobfish phase
Untitled241.png
honestly idk, i was watching naruto but i wasn't even in the madara arc so yeah. i just knew he existed and this name was cool to me before so i picked it
tbh i will surely change it soon lol
honestly idk, i was watching naruto but i wasn't even in the madara arc so yeah. i just knew he existed and this name was cool to me before so i picked it
tbh i will surely change it soon lol
__ypte.png__ she/they | FR+9

» pixel adopts
» general art shop
» about
» other links
___
I was once a very edgy teenager, many years ago. But my username was also popular and quite often taken whenever I signed on anywhere, so I went by an alternate moniker that was... edgy, but also quite silly. And often exceeded character lengths.

When the first Hobbit movie came out, I remembered how much I adored Tolkien when I was a kid and how obsessed I was with The Lord of the Rings, and promptly changed my name to the Elvish translation of a synonym of my username.

I haven't changed it since. It's been my username everywhere I go, with additional nerdom applied when it's taken. I got very into Tolkien and learning Elvish, including the grammatical ways it was spoken. All I need to do is add and "n" and it's entire sentence.
I was once a very edgy teenager, many years ago. But my username was also popular and quite often taken whenever I signed on anywhere, so I went by an alternate moniker that was... edgy, but also quite silly. And often exceeded character lengths.

When the first Hobbit movie came out, I remembered how much I adored Tolkien when I was a kid and how obsessed I was with The Lord of the Rings, and promptly changed my name to the Elvish translation of a synonym of my username.

I haven't changed it since. It's been my username everywhere I go, with additional nerdom applied when it's taken. I got very into Tolkien and learning Elvish, including the grammatical ways it was spoken. All I need to do is add and "n" and it's entire sentence.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
"Eucyon (Greek: ε? eu: good, true; κ??ων cyon: dog) is an extinct genus of medium omnivorous coyote-like canid that first appeared in North America during the Miocene, living from 10.3–3.6 Ma and existed for approximately 6.7 million years."
"Eucyon (Greek: ε? eu: good, true; κ??ων cyon: dog) is an extinct genus of medium omnivorous coyote-like canid that first appeared in North America during the Miocene, living from 10.3–3.6 Ma and existed for approximately 6.7 million years."
bopkvX7.png6uOrxEk.pnglPoxjfq.pngI90HedT.png4BDFKZ4.png
i chose mine bc i really like clowns nd i like the aesthetic of sayin gutz right after :3
i chose mine bc i really like clowns nd i like the aesthetic of sayin gutz right after :3
+3 FR Hours
Picked mine because I'm a big ol' Dib kinnie.
Picked mine because I'm a big ol' Dib kinnie.
_________ pixel_wright.png _______
Phoenix ◊ he/him ◊ FR + 3
————————————
Skin/Accent Shop
Fandragon Guide
Doodle Shop
Wishlist
_______ pixel_edgeworth.png
I was hungry and originally joined just to make a McDonald’s dragon for fun. Never intended to become a serious player but here we are.
I was hungry and originally joined just to make a McDonald’s dragon for fun. Never intended to become a serious player but here we are.
Buying Food UMAs
Long story
There was a phase when I mainly listened to hardstyle and nothing else. My music taste was selective: Hardstyle or bust. Then one day, a person in a Discord server shared a Death Grips song, I believe either Hacker or Punk Weight from the album "The Money Store".

When I listened to it for the first time, my initial reaction was the following: "What is this, how is this produced, I don't like it that much." Forgot about it for a few days, until I reached it out again. I started to like it???
Now I am a fan of Death Grips, even having the mentioned album as a CD.

But onto my username.

It's a snippet from their song "Spikes", and the following lyrics:
Quote:
Peel out, press me to magnetic slab
Severe swerving I tow lag

Off uncertainty 'til your zipper locks
My salvia silhouette commence shots

Short story
I like Death Grips.
Long story
There was a phase when I mainly listened to hardstyle and nothing else. My music taste was selective: Hardstyle or bust. Then one day, a person in a Discord server shared a Death Grips song, I believe either Hacker or Punk Weight from the album "The Money Store".

When I listened to it for the first time, my initial reaction was the following: "What is this, how is this produced, I don't like it that much." Forgot about it for a few days, until I reached it out again. I started to like it???
Now I am a fan of Death Grips, even having the mentioned album as a CD.

But onto my username.

It's a snippet from their song "Spikes", and the following lyrics:
Quote:
Peel out, press me to magnetic slab
Severe swerving I tow lag

Off uncertainty 'til your zipper locks
My salvia silhouette commence shots

Short story
I like Death Grips.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
stonks
stonks
1d4f0e317221f41adfe800d877ddc053e6c0ba39.png b8b0fbcee70546d91c691fcfb4910d790e67c1dc.png
- skin shop
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25