Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | why did you pick your username?
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25
i changed it bc i wanted a new one
i changed it bc i wanted a new one
shes_so_small.gif ssssssssssssssssssssss
shiloh/piper
any prns
:-)
sssssssssssssssssssssssss shes_so_small.gif
uhhhh i really like the song "clusterhug" by the brobecks but i decided to shorten it to just "cluster" and since cluster is a pretty standard word it's usually already taken, so i replaced the e with an x
uhhhh i really like the song "clusterhug" by the brobecks but i decided to shorten it to just "cluster" and since cluster is a pretty standard word it's usually already taken, so i replaced the e with an x
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
I like steampunk, my progen was based off a fortune teller (The has changed shhhh) so, Clockwork had to be in there, and so did Fortune. Just to add some funkyness, I changed the o to an e.
I like steampunk, my progen was based off a fortune teller (The has changed shhhh) so, Clockwork had to be in there, and so did Fortune. Just to add some funkyness, I changed the o to an e.
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
Art Shop
Rat-King.png
Helene is one of the nicknames I go by online. The other name I usually use was taken although most of my FR friends I know outside of FR call me by that name instead.
Helene is one of the nicknames I go by online. The other name I usually use was taken although most of my FR friends I know outside of FR call me by that name instead.
SVbOCPL.png
It fancy.
It fancy.
it's a reference to weirwood trees from GoT/ASOIAF [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/82/c8/ea/82c8ea2cda0e6192a3d1a61413b9be57.jpg[/img] despite the [i]terribad[/i] quality of season 7/8, I do still adore that show and the book series + the entire culture of the North and the Wildlings etc. etc.
it's a reference to weirwood trees from GoT/ASOIAF

82c8ea2cda0e6192a3d1a61413b9be57.jpg

despite the terribad quality of season 7/8, I do still adore that show and the book series + the entire culture of the North and the Wildlings etc. etc.
a b o u t - h a t c h e r y
36vcrVo.png
I rent nests through the nest network.
Warrior cats.
Warrior cats.
I love you staff and thank you so much for the eye update 2.0! I cannot thank you enough for this!
I chose it because it soulded cool, origonaly I was in shadow, but I used chnaged in about 5min after making my account and chnaged myself to my cerrent ussername instead of 'WarriorOfShadow'
I chose it because it soulded cool, origonaly I was in shadow, but I used chnaged in about 5min after making my account and chnaged myself to my cerrent ussername instead of 'WarriorOfShadow'
2635948.png
I like butterflies and almost all my dragons are butterfly gened uwu
I finished my first signature too so it's here to stay
What do you guys think of it?
I like butterflies and almost all my dragons are butterfly gened uwu
I finished my first signature too so it's here to stay
What do you guys think of it?
1611898368193.png
The first thing I ever signed up for without the help of my parents was roblox, back when I was just a wee little thing. Maybe 10? 9? Who knows. My username on there was “PurplePandaOverlord” and that’s what I’ve used since unless there were some sort of limitations. (Nowadays, the usually character limit is too low, so I generally stick to PandaOverlord).

I’ve started to branch out with some of my newest signups, but I signed up for flight rising almost 3 years ago and I was still being uncreative with my UNs
The first thing I ever signed up for without the help of my parents was roblox, back when I was just a wee little thing. Maybe 10? 9? Who knows. My username on there was “PurplePandaOverlord” and that’s what I’ve used since unless there were some sort of limitations. (Nowadays, the usually character limit is too low, so I generally stick to PandaOverlord).

I’ve started to branch out with some of my newest signups, but I signed up for flight rising almost 3 years ago and I was still being uncreative with my UNs
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25