Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | why did you pick your username?
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
I've really loved the Victorian language of flowers for a while, and in fact decided that I wanted to make my FR account themed around that! (Seven years and counting and I'm still on-theme.)

In order to match that, I decided to pick a flower for my username as well. I'd recently learned that tuberose symbolizes "dangerous pleasures" in the language of flowers, and thought that was a fascinatingly ominous meaning, so that's what I went with!
(It also helps match my clan's secondary theme of "scary fairies.")
I've really loved the Victorian language of flowers for a while, and in fact decided that I wanted to make my FR account themed around that! (Seven years and counting and I'm still on-theme.)

In order to match that, I decided to pick a flower for my username as well. I'd recently learned that tuberose symbolizes "dangerous pleasures" in the language of flowers, and thought that was a fascinatingly ominous meaning, so that's what I went with!
(It also helps match my clan's secondary theme of "scary fairies.")
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
ziv is my name and i like the word 'guts'. thats literally it! but my old username, GryphonEagleeye, was the full name of my original character!
ziv is my name and i like the word 'guts'. thats literally it! but my old username, GryphonEagleeye, was the full name of my original character!
KAGE.png
Mine is the original name of my longtime main character in World of Warcraft. She's had some name and race changes over the years but she started as Yunya. She's a hunter :)
Mine is the original name of my longtime main character in World of Warcraft. She's had some name and race changes over the years but she started as Yunya. She's a hunter :)
i ummmm.... i...... ummmmmmmmmmm.... me
i ummmm.... i...... ummmmmmmmmmm.... me
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
i use this name on nearly everything as a placeholder
i use this name on nearly everything as a placeholder
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
Used an OC name as my usual online name is taken and the next ones in line are also taken.
You get what you get.
Used an OC name as my usual online name is taken and the next ones in line are also taken.
You get what you get.
>Fr+9
>You are a special speck of dust
>Hiring melters
>G1 Sales
#BLM #FreePalestine
>Always buying fodder adults 6g/6500t
>Denable hatchlings at 4g/4500t
>Know you are loved by someone
I was obsessed with dragons growing up and I will continue to be till the end of time. The first time I used this name was for a DeviantArt account I had ages ago, and I have been using it for just about every account I have made since then.
I was obsessed with dragons growing up and I will continue to be till the end of time. The first time I used this name was for a DeviantArt account I had ages ago, and I have been using it for just about every account I have made since then.
fced41bdccad1a8c5ef3e9ae0635f4b0a7267717.gif
I dunno, it's a name that I first used in single games, then used in a MMO/Gacha(?) and then here, with slight variations. Bear in mind that this name was a corruption/phonetic murdering of the R?maji of a name.

Basically, fun stuff & looked neat.
I dunno, it's a name that I first used in single games, then used in a MMO/Gacha(?) and then here, with slight variations. Bear in mind that this name was a corruption/phonetic murdering of the R?maji of a name.

Basically, fun stuff & looked neat.
Échale la culpa a los espíritus chocarreros
theultimatecatsig.gif
First I hade Pickleskebread as my username on a different game and it slowly spread to be my name on every single game I own. It’s supposed to be pickles ketchup and bread which was something I used to eat years ago.
First I hade Pickleskebread as my username on a different game and it slowly spread to be my name on every single game I own. It’s supposed to be pickles ketchup and bread which was something I used to eat years ago.
EsljdvE.png Pickles | He/Him | +2 FR Time u94F7n8.png
It is a reference to stardew valley,my favorite video game.And my favorite word is “Quirky”so put that together,and BOOM.

It is a reference to stardew valley,my favorite video game.And my favorite word is “Quirky”so put that together,and BOOM.

jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png