Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | why did you pick your username?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
why did you pick your current username/what does it mean?

i'm on my 4th username right now lol. it's a reference to the addams family, one of my favorite movies/tv shows. plus, i just like how it sounds.
why did you pick your current username/what does it mean?

i'm on my 4th username right now lol. it's a reference to the addams family, one of my favorite movies/tv shows. plus, i just like how it sounds.
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

i just think its neat
i just think its neat
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
I’m all about that winter aesthetic
I’m all about that winter aesthetic
Untitled_Artwork.png
Default.
Default.
hehe genshin impact
beidou's a pretty nice name anyway and i wasnt liking my old user
hehe genshin impact
beidou's a pretty nice name anyway and i wasnt liking my old user
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
It's one of two Chinese aliases I use on the Internet cause I'm a very private person
~(u.u)~
It's one of two Chinese aliases I use on the Internet cause I'm a very private person
~(u.u)~
CxEBf1c.png K • A • I • X • I • N
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Tumblr----_-_-Draw Your Lair
Clan Lore
magnus archives fixation hit hard and the wtnv ones i liked were taken
magnus archives fixation hit hard and the wtnv ones i liked were taken
[CONSUME]
-
KYZER
IT/ITS
FR+3
.......................................................................................................PicsArt_10-14-12.46.37.png
hehe tidedaddy funny

but tidedaddy just sounds good and vibes with me for some reason
hehe tidedaddy funny

but tidedaddy just sounds good and vibes with me for some reason
eESLWsA.gifoo QUAIL | SHE/HER | FR +3
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
» local twinklord
» wishlist
» pfp dragon
Mine used to be Cricklette, which is just my own name I made up and how I am known as an artist because I needed something unique and recognizable. Like cricket, but better.

Mine is Suasion now, which fits my lair aesthetic a bit more (edgy, cool), simple, and is the name of an epic underground rock? band.... so good.
Mine used to be Cricklette, which is just my own name I made up and how I am known as an artist because I needed something unique and recognizable. Like cricket, but better.

Mine is Suasion now, which fits my lair aesthetic a bit more (edgy, cool), simple, and is the name of an epic underground rock? band.... so good.
My boyfriend is a wildland firefighter. My user helps me feel closer to him when he is gone on a fire.
My boyfriend is a wildland firefighter. My user helps me feel closer to him when he is gone on a fire.
waterb1.pngearthb1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25