Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | why did you pick your username?
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25
My online usernames have pretty much always been some variation of Azure. I don't remember the exact origin of the nickname, it may have been from the YouTube channel/animated YouTube series, AzureHowl, which I was really into back in middle school when I was just starting to make online accounts on wattpad, quotev and other early 2010s fanfiction and role-playing sites.

Azurepocalypse specifically came from back when I was still in Plague. Its basically just Azure+Apocalypse
My online usernames have pretty much always been some variation of Azure. I don't remember the exact origin of the nickname, it may have been from the YouTube channel/animated YouTube series, AzureHowl, which I was really into back in middle school when I was just starting to make online accounts on wattpad, quotev and other early 2010s fanfiction and role-playing sites.

Azurepocalypse specifically came from back when I was still in Plague. Its basically just Azure+Apocalypse
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
my lair was briefly pastry/bakery themed right when i first joined. dropped the theme but at this point i've been playing for... 6 years and its stuck, prolly never gonna change it :p plus it's still a matching UN with some friends, cant break theme
my lair was briefly pastry/bakery themed right when i first joined. dropped the theme but at this point i've been playing for... 6 years and its stuck, prolly never gonna change it :p plus it's still a matching UN with some friends, cant break theme
18880fa67fd73aab211edb30cbc19b73.gif
Name of my old fursona that I'm still known by on online pet sites. While I could change it I'm both too lazy and FR still doesn't allow spaces in usernames.
Name of my old fursona that I'm still known by on online pet sites. While I could change it I'm both too lazy and FR still doesn't allow spaces in usernames.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
I honestly just wanted to see what this game was about and I had no idea what to call myself
I honestly just wanted to see what this game was about and I had no idea what to call myself
its my favorite activity

also my old forum handle "autumn" was taken
its my favorite activity

also my old forum handle "autumn" was taken
anomalous_nekomata.png
[quote name="exp" date="2020-11-19 15:42:56" ] I originally chose BlackIvy, but I don't remember why, which is probably why I changed it. Singing something a capella means it's a music performance without instrumental accompaniment, aka just using your voice and nothing else. I like singing and thought it was cool! [/quote] Now I'm exp! I thought it was a cool term and I'm really into video games, plus it's super simple :)
exp wrote on 2020-11-19 15:42:56:
I originally chose BlackIvy, but I don't remember why, which is probably why I changed it.
Singing something a capella means it's a music performance without instrumental accompaniment, aka just using your voice and nothing else. I like singing and thought it was cool!
Now I'm exp! I thought it was a cool term and I'm really into video games, plus it's super simple :)
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
I like crystals + this game is about dragons + 14 is my lucky number
I like crystals + this game is about dragons + 14 is my lucky number
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
Mine's a mashup of two Latin names. Sylvilagus (bunnies and hares) and Lepidoptera (butterflies and moths). So I'm a bunnerfly. I even have a butterfly-winged bunny tattooed on my ankle. :) I use it nearly everywhere online. <3
Mine's a mashup of two Latin names. Sylvilagus (bunnies and hares) and Lepidoptera (butterflies and moths). So I'm a bunnerfly. I even have a butterfly-winged bunny tattooed on my ankle. :) I use it nearly everywhere online. <3
AaYNmEX.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
JvUa9ma.png
_
The day stage of Adabat from Sonic Unleashed is super sunny, warm, and and has a bangin' backing track.

I wanted to be JungleJoyride but it was too clunky for me so I just went with Adabat.
The day stage of Adabat from Sonic Unleashed is super sunny, warm, and and has a bangin' backing track.

I wanted to be JungleJoyride but it was too clunky for me so I just went with Adabat.
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
Bakanohiko

I wanted something funny, and my daughter picked it for me. It means Flight of the Idiot.
Bakanohiko

I wanted something funny, and my daughter picked it for me. It means Flight of the Idiot.
64198691.png65999645.png65019911.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25