Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What would you do with 100kg and 100mT?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Perhaps save up more for limited apparel or maybe buy a whole punch of casual apparel so I can dress all of my dragons.
Perhaps save up more for limited apparel or maybe buy a whole punch of casual apparel so I can dress all of my dragons.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I'd love to buy lair space but there's none to buy-
Realistically, save it, but I also have a bunch of dragons I still want to gene, so I'd definitely do that.
I'd love to buy lair space but there's none to buy-
Realistically, save it, but I also have a bunch of dragons I still want to gene, so I'd definitely do that.
P(I have enough dragons)=1/9999999999999999999999999999^9999999
It's a bad obsession, it's always messing, it's always messing my lair
News about my dragons
I would buy Roundsey dragons, expand my lair, buy all the genes I can, and outfit all my dragons. Then buy loads of art and eggs.
I would buy Roundsey dragons, expand my lair, buy all the genes I can, and outfit all my dragons. Then buy loads of art and eggs.
Z1RkWWM.png
Finish my projects and then purchase art for my dragons! Maybe expand my lair, too.
Finish my projects and then purchase art for my dragons! Maybe expand my lair, too.
Buying Food UMAs
Gene my dergs... After that, UMA hell. Then after that probably dummy expensive giftbombs just 4 fun.
Gene my dergs... After that, UMA hell. Then after that probably dummy expensive giftbombs just 4 fun.
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
-move to arcane
-purchase a custom accent for a dragon of mine
-give the rest away
-move to arcane
-purchase a custom accent for a dragon of mine
-give the rest away
T4eNFgZ.gifo287-d01-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d02-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d03-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d04-Kittyand-Cat.pngMnrYAOm.pnglJX7Tr5.png
Save it for the time and things I need
Save it for the time and things I need
egg.gif
buy all the apparel items i want, expand my lair, and do all my gene projects. after that idk what i'd do with the rest lol

i guess i would save it? in case i get more dragons i want to dress with super expensive items
buy all the apparel items i want, expand my lair, and do all my gene projects. after that idk what i'd do with the rest lol

i guess i would save it? in case i get more dragons i want to dress with super expensive items
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
First, lair expansions.

Second, fandragons.

Third, finish those fandragons.

Fourth,admire my handiwork and spend everything else on art since my fandragons tend to be cheap.
First, lair expansions.

Second, fandragons.

Third, finish those fandragons.

Fourth,admire my handiwork and spend everything else on art since my fandragons tend to be cheap.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Eggs. I'd probably finish expanding my lair too.
Eggs. I'd probably finish expanding my lair too.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13