Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What would you do with 100kg and 100mT?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
expand lair, finish my not-started-yet project dragons, buy 2 booleans, and purchase heckalotta art
expand lair, finish my not-started-yet project dragons, buy 2 booleans, and purchase heckalotta art
..........................52927620204-00a57591c5-o.png
NAMEflightriisng.png
they/she :: FR+0
i love my partner :3
p90UoHj.png
Buy accents and scatter scrolls
Buy accents and scatter scrolls
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
Finish all my projects, get more projects, give some away, waste some on random stuff, mass-buy eggs and do a pinglist thing on mass-hatching all of them
Finish all my projects, get more projects, give some away, waste some on random stuff, mass-buy eggs and do a pinglist thing on mass-hatching all of them
- Subspecies Hatchery
- Amazing video on how to get free gems
- Cauldron Service
| She/Her | +3 FR time | Ping me! | Rest your eyes! |
collect more plague and shadow primals... come up with less cheap outfits for more plague dragons... expand my lair; finish a few g1 projects that i don’t care about much... get every one of my dragons a matching scene! expand apparel slots and not feel like it’s a waste; collect some halos and familiars i missed, plus finish my primal permababy collection.
collect more plague and shadow primals... come up with less cheap outfits for more plague dragons... expand my lair; finish a few g1 projects that i don’t care about much... get every one of my dragons a matching scene! expand apparel slots and not feel like it’s a waste; collect some halos and familiars i missed, plus finish my primal permababy collection.
I'd prolly try to get as many of my projects as possible done and buy more lair space lol
I'd prolly try to get as many of my projects as possible done and buy more lair space lol
~

tumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.png
~
He/Him ~
18 ~
FR+2 ~
Semi-active ~
~ ~
export202312061716059087.png
~ 5305175-tumblr-tumblr-logo-icon.png
~
5335781-camera-instagram-social-media-instagram-logo-icon.png
~
406091-art-deviant-deviantart-gallery-icon.png
~ art-shop-icon.png ~ nature.png
finish my projects

expand my lair

buy UMAs

save!
finish my projects

expand my lair

buy UMAs

save!
ldNLSdw.png
My current goal is to buy a hornhelm as a gift for my friend, so that's what I would use it for. If there was anything left over, I'd use it to gene some of my most favorite wip dragons ^w^
My current goal is to buy a hornhelm as a gift for my friend, so that's what I would use it for. If there was anything left over, I'd use it to gene some of my most favorite wip dragons ^w^
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
[item=gilded crown] then buy expensive stuff to raffle/give away
Gilded Crown then buy expensive stuff to raffle/give away
buy a g1 imp or imp scroll. if not that, def buy a gilded crown and also wc scrolls for life
buy a g1 imp or imp scroll. if not that, def buy a gilded crown and also wc scrolls for life
>wishlist
>my magnum opus
b04qJywAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
BT1N47G.png
spend it all on eggs and prolly get like 3 doubles max out of the whole thing
spend it all on eggs and prolly get like 3 doubles max out of the whole thing
* does the worm *
Autumn | digital artist, monster designer, eyeburner lover | she/her | Pings are ok!
My handle is Sourscape on nearly every other social media!
god_likes_me__trade__by_thatalbinothing-d9t6sns.gif(art by ThatAlbinoThing)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13