Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What would you do with 100kg and 100mT?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
[quote name="Jxckal" date="2020-10-28 02:27:14" ] Expand my lair to the max to start with so I can stop worrying about running out of space despite only having about 25 dragons in my lair that actually eat. Hoard everything else. Spend a portion on a very nice Secret Santa gift for my match, shotgun gifts at my boyfriend, and occasionally take out some to gene dragons or dress them. [/quote] Been there done that. You would already have maxed out your lair. I have given my wife so many gifts from my lair that I stopped counting.
Jxckal wrote on 2020-10-28 02:27:14:
Expand my lair to the max to start with so I can stop worrying about running out of space despite only having about 25 dragons in my lair that actually eat.

Hoard everything else. Spend a portion on a very nice Secret Santa gift for my match, shotgun gifts at my boyfriend, and occasionally take out some to gene dragons or dress them.
Been there done that. You would already have maxed out your lair. I have given my wife so many gifts from my lair that I stopped counting.
[quote name="Elsycl" date="2020-10-28 02:32:26" ] buy more boneyard tatters and forgetools finish some projects and leave some money for the modern breed release [/quote] After the breeds of the ancients, I started to realize that new breeds and new genes were simply not worth the problem. I just wait about 6 months and then the genes and dragons are about the same cost as all the other ones on the open market (so long as you are not too picky about the dragon with the gene, that is).
Elsycl wrote on 2020-10-28 02:32:26:
buy more boneyard tatters and forgetools
finish some projects and leave some money for the modern breed release
After the breeds of the ancients, I started to realize that new breeds and new genes were simply not worth the problem. I just wait about 6 months and then the genes and dragons are about the same cost as all the other ones on the open market (so long as you are not too picky about the dragon with the gene, that is).
[quote name="DamnStormCloaks" date="2020-10-28 02:57:18" ] destroy the egg market and expand lair so i could hatch them all [/quote] My first day, long, long ago; I got an unhatched egg when I was searching. I had no idea what this was for, so, naturally, I hatched it. Long story short, we did not realize that specialty genes were going to be all the rage early on. I do not have that hatched dragon (only my progens). I do have some eggs, but I do not hatch them, since the prohibitive cost of getting specialty genes added to them would make them super-expensive dragons; and nobody would ever notice.
DamnStormCloaks wrote on 2020-10-28 02:57:18:
destroy the egg market and expand lair so i could hatch them all
My first day, long, long ago; I got an unhatched egg when I was searching. I had no idea what this was for, so, naturally, I hatched it.

Long story short, we did not realize that specialty genes were going to be all the rage early on. I do not have that hatched dragon (only my progens). I do have some eggs, but I do not hatch them, since the prohibitive cost of getting specialty genes added to them would make them super-expensive dragons; and nobody would ever notice.
[quote name="OverlyOptimistic" date="2020-10-28 03:33:07" ] Expand lair Do all my gene projects Buy huge amounts of art Hold a raffle? Idk what for though Buy a G1 Primal [/quote] What is a G1 Primal?
OverlyOptimistic wrote on 2020-10-28 03:33:07:
Expand lair
Do all my gene projects
Buy huge amounts of art
Hold a raffle? Idk what for though
Buy a G1 Primal
What is a G1 Primal?
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2020-10-28 03:38:48" ] Purchase Imperial dragons and donate a lot as well. [/quote] I have not noticed Imperials to be all that expensive. If you are in the market, I have hatchlings galore!
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2020-10-28 03:38:48:
Purchase Imperial dragons and donate a lot as well.
I have not noticed Imperials to be all that expensive. If you are in the market, I have hatchlings galore!
[quote name="Natron" date="2020-10-28 03:53:57" ] Perhaps save up more for limited apparel or maybe buy a whole punch of casual apparel so I can dress all of my dragons. [/quote] I currently have so much apparel that I could probably dress eight full lairs of dragons
Natron wrote on 2020-10-28 03:53:57:
Perhaps save up more for limited apparel or maybe buy a whole punch of casual apparel so I can dress all of my dragons.
I currently have so much apparel that I could probably dress eight full lairs of dragons
[quote name="ComfortZone" date="2020-10-28 05:52:38" ] I'd love to buy lair space but there's none to buy- Realistically, save it, but I also have a bunch of dragons I still want to gene, so I'd definitely do that. [/quote] Yeah. I learned early on not to get dragons w/o genes. Virtually all of my dragons have specialty genes.
ComfortZone wrote on 2020-10-28 05:52:38:
I'd love to buy lair space but there's none to buy-
Realistically, save it, but I also have a bunch of dragons I still want to gene, so I'd definitely do that.
Yeah. I learned early on not to get dragons w/o genes. Virtually all of my dragons have specialty genes.
[quote name="KiranaWolfe6" date="2020-10-28 05:54:12" ] I would buy Roundsey dragons, expand my lair, buy all the genes I can, and outfit all my dragons. Then buy loads of art and eggs. [/quote] What is a Roundsey dragon?
KiranaWolfe6 wrote on 2020-10-28 05:54:12:
I would buy Roundsey dragons, expand my lair, buy all the genes I can, and outfit all my dragons. Then buy loads of art and eggs.
What is a Roundsey dragon?
[quote name="Burger" date="2020-10-28 05:55:02" ] Finish my projects and then purchase art for my dragons! Maybe expand my lair, too. [/quote] As mentioned by me in another post, you would likely already have a maxed out lair
Burger wrote on 2020-10-28 05:55:02:
Finish my projects and then purchase art for my dragons! Maybe expand my lair, too.
As mentioned by me in another post, you would likely already have a maxed out lair
[quote name="Golurk" date="2020-10-28 05:55:49" ] Gene my dergs... After that, UMA hell. Then after that probably dummy expensive giftbombs just 4 fun. [/quote] I have seen the "UMA" tag multiple times, but I am unfamiliar with the term. What is UMA?
Golurk wrote on 2020-10-28 05:55:49:
Gene my dergs... After that, UMA hell. Then after that probably dummy expensive giftbombs just 4 fun.
I have seen the "UMA" tag multiple times, but I am unfamiliar with the term. What is UMA?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13