Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Arcane is getting... Darker?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
It's getting edgier and I PECKING LOVE IT AND NOW I WANT TO MOVE TO ARCANE MORE THAN PLAGUE
It's getting edgier and I PECKING LOVE IT AND NOW I WANT TO MOVE TO ARCANE MORE THAN PLAGUE
[url][/url]Untitled-Artwork.gif
this may or may not have something to do with the Forbidden Portal incident
this may or may not have something to do with the Forbidden Portal incident
MuAIaYM.png
I like how dark it's getting
I like how dark it's getting
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
I personally don't think it's getting darker, but rather that they're just expanding the visual representation for all facets of my flight.

I mean, Starwood Strand has existed since the beginning and the concept behind the Forbidden Portal is pretty much identical to some of the descriptions of our land. Not like we're really getting any new lore with the images shown.

Whether it is getting darker or not, I'm just glad for some different, beautiful colors in there. I wasn't really a fan of everything always being saturated and just so very bright.

Also, thank you. I forgot to put the Starwood background on my Starwood Strand dragon until I saw this, and she looks so good with it.
I personally don't think it's getting darker, but rather that they're just expanding the visual representation for all facets of my flight.

I mean, Starwood Strand has existed since the beginning and the concept behind the Forbidden Portal is pretty much identical to some of the descriptions of our land. Not like we're really getting any new lore with the images shown.

Whether it is getting darker or not, I'm just glad for some different, beautiful colors in there. I wasn't really a fan of everything always being saturated and just so very bright.

Also, thank you. I forgot to put the Starwood background on my Starwood Strand dragon until I saw this, and she looks so good with it.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
*cough* the arcanist caused the shade *cough*
*cough* the arcanist caused the shade *cough*
9VeMQMB.png
Arcanist ate the sun
Arcanist ate the sun
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
I honestly have a hard time telling Shadow and Arcane scenery apart now days. I guess it's because the staff wanted to embrace the whole Space aspect more?
I honestly have a hard time telling Shadow and Arcane scenery apart now days. I guess it's because the staff wanted to embrace the whole Space aspect more?
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
[REDACTED]

This message was sponsored by the Arcanist's Dominance Fund.
[REDACTED]

This message was sponsored by the Arcanist's Dominance Fund.
MuAIaYM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9