Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | About Monday's maintenance
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
woo, i can finally get back to grinding coli!
woo, i can finally get back to grinding coli!
[quote name="XynBrae" date="2020-09-14 07:27:28" ] That's something that someone with a big release would say. [/quote] I’m so exited rn, I’m legit shaking [emoji=bogsneak scared size=1]
XynBrae wrote on 2020-09-14 07:27:28:
That's something that someone with a big release would say.

I’m so exited rn, I’m legit shaking
Yay, FR's back!
Yay, FR's back!
WKtl2lb.png
em6G0U2.png
Xu5eH.gifxV8Kg.gifH4gwx.gif
Lichtdrache.gif[/center]
@LoexKapralLin "critical site infrastructure work" so probably not really anything players would notice but hidden background stuff that's important in keeping the site working properly :D
@LoexKapralLin "critical site infrastructure work" so probably not really anything players would notice but hidden background stuff that's important in keeping the site working properly :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin that's great thank you![emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
@Lonin that's great thank you!
cbQdPvX.png
I’m happy we get these thorough maintenance shut downs. Even if there’s nothing special it keeps the site running amazing :) thank you Mods and devs, I hope everything went well
I’m happy we get these thorough maintenance shut downs. Even if there’s nothing special it keeps the site running amazing :) thank you Mods and devs, I hope everything went well
i wonder what was updated
i wonder what was updated
99catfish_zpsd8a90dbb.gif
The one time it's not a cool new feature, it's on my birthday -.- Still, glad it's sorted now! (Tbh it caused minimal disruption for me minus forcing me to wait a little longer to open all the chests I had saved up)
The one time it's not a cool new feature, it's on my birthday -.- Still, glad it's sorted now! (Tbh it caused minimal disruption for me minus forcing me to wait a little longer to open all the chests I had saved up)
Lore
Hatchery
Dream Dragons
bepadepadept line long line short boop bepepepep
VPsWmjb.gif
yall do great work!
yall do great work!
bouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gif9YcEmqg.pngbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gif
8WTeiP5.png
Thank you for letting us know! :)
Thank you for letting us know! :)
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11