Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | fr confessions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
female tundras are the best!
female tundras are the best!
he/him, bi, trans
I for the life of me can not like Wildclaws. Snappers and a lot of the female poses for most dragons are actually starting to grow on me, but wildclaws for some reason I can't find the appeal. Heck, unlike all the other breeds, I can't tell the difference between a female or male wildclaw without a sex symbol attached to it. Maybe I'll find a way to like them one day...

I for the life of me can not like Wildclaws. Snappers and a lot of the female poses for most dragons are actually starting to grow on me, but wildclaws for some reason I can't find the appeal. Heck, unlike all the other breeds, I can't tell the difference between a female or male wildclaw without a sex symbol attached to it. Maybe I'll find a way to like them one day...

I personally don't like the Sprites that much, they seem like one of those things that are cool because of nostalgia and the fact they're rare. That goes to the Gem Guardians, though the Ambassadors are really creative and good too.
I do also think it's weird that a lot of Skins/Accents are for Wildclaws. I guess WC collectors are just more willing to spend gems on Skins/Accents, which is valid! But I don't get it for fest skins.

Also Ridgebacks and Bogsneaks? Both very fun, I love them. Ridgies really do have that classic dragon look people are always looking for, and tbh Bogs just look friendly. Giant salamanders, yknow?
I personally don't like the Sprites that much, they seem like one of those things that are cool because of nostalgia and the fact they're rare. That goes to the Gem Guardians, though the Ambassadors are really creative and good too.
I do also think it's weird that a lot of Skins/Accents are for Wildclaws. I guess WC collectors are just more willing to spend gems on Skins/Accents, which is valid! But I don't get it for fest skins.

Also Ridgebacks and Bogsneaks? Both very fun, I love them. Ridgies really do have that classic dragon look people are always looking for, and tbh Bogs just look friendly. Giant salamanders, yknow?
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I... don't get the appeal of the feathers-on-feathers, jewelry, glowy-magic UMAs, especially Ravenhearst's catalogue. They're all so samey, and I feel like once you've seen one, you've seen them all.

Also Crackle and Keel are good genes, if you use them right.
I... don't get the appeal of the feathers-on-feathers, jewelry, glowy-magic UMAs, especially Ravenhearst's catalogue. They're all so samey, and I feel like once you've seen one, you've seen them all.

Also Crackle and Keel are good genes, if you use them right.
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
I actually LOVE the fact you can't dress ancients. It would just be so weird and clunky with all that fur and horns on Gaolers, and all the spikes and lack of arms with Banes, I love having them just be... themselves. not slathered in apparel. You can see their colors, and their genes/ accents give them their personality!

Which is also why I don't have a great time dressing tundras, like, the fur sticks out with gloves and stuff and it just.. doesn't look great to me!

I also like dragons that aren't super cluttered with apparel to where I can't see the genes or colors. Sometimes I see dragons on the share forums like "look at my prettiest bab he's got the most beautiful colors!" but they're just like, an entire wardrobe haha
I actually LOVE the fact you can't dress ancients. It would just be so weird and clunky with all that fur and horns on Gaolers, and all the spikes and lack of arms with Banes, I love having them just be... themselves. not slathered in apparel. You can see their colors, and their genes/ accents give them their personality!

Which is also why I don't have a great time dressing tundras, like, the fur sticks out with gloves and stuff and it just.. doesn't look great to me!

I also like dragons that aren't super cluttered with apparel to where I can't see the genes or colors. Sometimes I see dragons on the share forums like "look at my prettiest bab he's got the most beautiful colors!" but they're just like, an entire wardrobe haha
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
I'm glad I bred my progens, and I've bred every G1 I've ever had.

Almost none of my dragons wear apparel.

Over the time I've been playing, most of my dragons have been triple Basic, although more of them have genes now than in former times. Of those that do/did have them, most don't/didn't have a tert.
I'm glad I bred my progens, and I've bred every G1 I've ever had.

Almost none of my dragons wear apparel.

Over the time I've been playing, most of my dragons have been triple Basic, although more of them have genes now than in former times. Of those that do/did have them, most don't/didn't have a tert.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
All the female poses are horrible and I will never have a female dragon in my lair.

Sorry. Just not my cup o' tea.
All the female poses are horrible and I will never have a female dragon in my lair.

Sorry. Just not my cup o' tea.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
Male pearlcatchers have pouty chests like inflated chickens and look like some badly drawn heraldic entry for a coat of arms.
Male pearlcatchers have pouty chests like inflated chickens and look like some badly drawn heraldic entry for a coat of arms.
sig129_by_dingobreath-dcpkdvz.pnghttp://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2387672/1
Faes are incredibly ugly. I can't believe they exist ... They look more like a winged chameleon than a dragon
Faes are incredibly ugly. I can't believe they exist ... They look more like a winged chameleon than a dragon
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
Tundras are kind of creepy in my opinion and i hate the female pose.

Ridgebacks and female imps are super hard to dress for me.

These are my weird opinions lol.
Tundras are kind of creepy in my opinion and i hate the female pose.

Ridgebacks and female imps are super hard to dress for me.

These are my weird opinions lol.
tNwD8Ts.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11