Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | fr confessions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I feel like people don't experiment with different colors enough and always go with XXX or XXY or something like that unless it's a gen 1. Don't be afraid to make dragons who look good with different colors or even wildly different colors because it makes it easier for the people who DO to get good dragons with the colors they want.

(I'm even guilty of this with my progen ngl)
I feel like people don't experiment with different colors enough and always go with XXX or XXY or something like that unless it's a gen 1. Don't be afraid to make dragons who look good with different colors or even wildly different colors because it makes it easier for the people who DO to get good dragons with the colors they want.

(I'm even guilty of this with my progen ngl)
[quote name="Topazal" date="2020-08-06 17:58:53" ] Male Gaoler pose is better than the Female Gaoler pose Male Imp pose is better than the Female Imp pose Male Skydancer pose is better than the Female Skydancer pose Sometimes, poses with more action are worse. Plus female imperials are impossible to dress, while male imperials are perfect for it! edit: btw everybody is entitled to their opinion on the poses, this is just my Unpopular Preference! [/quote] Yes I agree with you. Also, as much as I love their designs, I hate faes and wildclaws since their diet is... annoying. (also tundras/pearlcatchers/skydancers bc they keep stealing my insects and plants)
Topazal wrote on 2020-08-06 17:58:53:
Male Gaoler pose is better than the Female Gaoler pose
Male Imp pose is better than the Female Imp pose
Male Skydancer pose is better than the Female Skydancer pose

Sometimes, poses with more action are worse.
Plus female imperials are impossible to dress, while male imperials are perfect for it!

edit: btw everybody is entitled to their opinion on the poses, this is just my Unpopular Preference!
Yes I agree with you. Also, as much as I love their designs, I hate faes and wildclaws since their diet is... annoying. (also tundras/pearlcatchers/skydancers bc they keep stealing my insects and plants)
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
Wildclaws are boring. I've tried to like them so many times, but they just don't do it for me.

Tundras are cute.

F Imperials >>>>>>> M Imperials
Wildclaws are boring. I've tried to like them so many times, but they just don't do it for me.

Tundras are cute.

F Imperials >>>>>>> M Imperials

I like the "bland poses" because it makes the dragon easier to write lore for, and easier to dress.

I get wanting more poses that are full of life, but I'd rather the staff release art of a dragon in a dynamic pose separate from the actual pose in game to use.

Aka, this dragon breed has both poses simple and easy to understand, but has various different art displayed that can show you how their bodies move/look in powerful motion.

I like the "bland poses" because it makes the dragon easier to write lore for, and easier to dress.

I get wanting more poses that are full of life, but I'd rather the staff release art of a dragon in a dynamic pose separate from the actual pose in game to use.

Aka, this dragon breed has both poses simple and easy to understand, but has various different art displayed that can show you how their bodies move/look in powerful motion.
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
subdued/muted colors like swamp, crocodile, coral, murk, thistle, steel, etc. are very pretty and underrated

also a good xyz > xyy or xxx
subdued/muted colors like swamp, crocodile, coral, murk, thistle, steel, etc. are very pretty and underrated

also a good xyz > xyy or xxx
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
xxx/xxy etc dragons are boring, unusual colours are where it’s at! Especially purple and orange!

Unusual/nearly ugly dragons are great as they’re more memorable than a nice looking, matchy dragon. Of course i’m not going out of my way to buy a green and orange basic dragon, but if it looks nice enough i wont forget about it and will probably want it in my lair far more than a tree-themed dragon with matching greens and browns.

They just are more interesting and more often than not are one of the last of their colours alive because all others are exalted.
xxx/xxy etc dragons are boring, unusual colours are where it’s at! Especially purple and orange!

Unusual/nearly ugly dragons are great as they’re more memorable than a nice looking, matchy dragon. Of course i’m not going out of my way to buy a green and orange basic dragon, but if it looks nice enough i wont forget about it and will probably want it in my lair far more than a tree-themed dragon with matching greens and browns.

They just are more interesting and more often than not are one of the last of their colours alive because all others are exalted.
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
These are just personal opinions, but orca is overused and gem genes on gen ones are overrated. Often the treasure genes look better.
These are just personal opinions, but orca is overused and gem genes on gen ones are overrated. Often the treasure genes look better.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
Wasn’t there a thread like this a couple months ago that got deleted?

F imps are actually pretty easy to dress, y’all are just overthinking it.

Pants on dragons don’t look good most of the time.

A lot of the popular male poses look like cardboard cutouts to me with too much empty space and are actually a lot harder to dress and make them look interesting or at least unique enough to make them stand out against others. They seemingly require way more apparel than actually necessary to look interesting and not just empty. They’re great if you like paper dolls but... that’s not what I’m looking for here.

Filigree doesn’t look like gooey plague primal veins.
Wasn’t there a thread like this a couple months ago that got deleted?

F imps are actually pretty easy to dress, y’all are just overthinking it.

Pants on dragons don’t look good most of the time.

A lot of the popular male poses look like cardboard cutouts to me with too much empty space and are actually a lot harder to dress and make them look interesting or at least unique enough to make them stand out against others. They seemingly require way more apparel than actually necessary to look interesting and not just empty. They’re great if you like paper dolls but... that’s not what I’m looking for here.

Filigree doesn’t look like gooey plague primal veins.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
I really dislike pants/shirts as apparel.

XXX dragons are extremely boring to me doubly so if it is an xxx monolair.

Basic... Sometimes... Is good.
I really dislike pants/shirts as apparel.

XXX dragons are extremely boring to me doubly so if it is an xxx monolair.

Basic... Sometimes... Is good.
tumblr_inline_nk71ajhrKe1qg2i5p.png
plague primal is among the best of the primals.

basic tert is so SO valid (basic in general is valid too)

i like the poses of all the dragons tbh, theres none that i really outwardly dislike. f imp looks so animated, same with gaoler f, for example.

plague primal is among the best of the primals.

basic tert is so SO valid (basic in general is valid too)

i like the poses of all the dragons tbh, theres none that i really outwardly dislike. f imp looks so animated, same with gaoler f, for example.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11