Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | fr confessions
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I don't like Imperials that much, sure they look nice but I much prefer Pearlcatchers or Wildclaws over them
I don't like Imperials that much, sure they look nice but I much prefer Pearlcatchers or Wildclaws over them
i really like star wars ok
I don't like Sprites, and I think their only value is as something to hold value but I wish they were at least... appealing to me? They just aren't. Other people can have them all because I'll never want one.
I don't like Sprites, and I think their only value is as something to hold value but I wish they were at least... appealing to me? They just aren't. Other people can have them all because I'll never want one.
SCtan5m.png
Southern Lights Hatchery & Ice Nesting d8c1a852df2fd8a.png

Multigaze seriously creeps me out. Like, the one I hatched I sold at fodder price to make sure it disappeared from my lair quickly (edit: he also wasn't one of the popular breeds and had rather plain XYZ coloring).

I like most of the common genes way better than the rarer genes, and some of the rarer genes (esp. wasp, metallic, and capsule) I really dislike.

I, um, just don't get the Coatl love thing. Sorry!
Multigaze seriously creeps me out. Like, the one I hatched I sold at fodder price to make sure it disappeared from my lair quickly (edit: he also wasn't one of the popular breeds and had rather plain XYZ coloring).

I like most of the common genes way better than the rarer genes, and some of the rarer genes (esp. wasp, metallic, and capsule) I really dislike.

I, um, just don't get the Coatl love thing. Sorry!
Vista: Asexual Ribbon
hold
Vista: Progress Ribbon
Subspecies are hit-or-miss on whether I think they're pretentious or cool.
Subspecies are hit-or-miss on whether I think they're pretentious or cool.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
Spirals and Imps are a pain to dress.

I will never understand the hype around Capsule and Wasp. Neither look good to me.

Stained is kinda boring imo
Spirals and Imps are a pain to dress.

I will never understand the hype around Capsule and Wasp. Neither look good to me.

Stained is kinda boring imo
66946966.png

v2PJF9u.png
WkCEhwX.png
LRdLP2V.png

Gene Wishlist
Apparel Wishlist

i despise that mosaic and breakup became modern genes. i'm already not a fan of ancients at all and their only appeal to me was having unique genes that wouldn't be given to modern breeds, especially on their unique line-breaking tertiaries. but now ancients feel even cheaper and meh to me

i used to love imps but now think they're overrated, i still have many in my lair that i jsut have too much attachment to to get rid of. i just now refuse to buy new imps haha

spring, lemon, honey, amber, cerise, and many others are great colors

i like leopard/clouded, i still think petals & butterfly are great

i like apparel updates (most players i know hate them but maybe this has changed?). i know they're never the most looked-forward-to updates but i'm also a person that has an apparel addiction

ancients are meh, the only thing that would bring me to like ancients would be an amphithere serpent covered in feathers and with six wings. anything with six wings or six legs honestly. that, or an underwater leviathan with lots of cool bioluminescence stuff

ridgebacks (both poses) are the best breed but i'm very biased also yes i know my lair doesn't show it but ridgebacks are my favorite breed on flight rising
i despise that mosaic and breakup became modern genes. i'm already not a fan of ancients at all and their only appeal to me was having unique genes that wouldn't be given to modern breeds, especially on their unique line-breaking tertiaries. but now ancients feel even cheaper and meh to me

i used to love imps but now think they're overrated, i still have many in my lair that i jsut have too much attachment to to get rid of. i just now refuse to buy new imps haha

spring, lemon, honey, amber, cerise, and many others are great colors

i like leopard/clouded, i still think petals & butterfly are great

i like apparel updates (most players i know hate them but maybe this has changed?). i know they're never the most looked-forward-to updates but i'm also a person that has an apparel addiction

ancients are meh, the only thing that would bring me to like ancients would be an amphithere serpent covered in feathers and with six wings. anything with six wings or six legs honestly. that, or an underwater leviathan with lots of cool bioluminescence stuff

ridgebacks (both poses) are the best breed but i'm very biased also yes i know my lair doesn't show it but ridgebacks are my favorite breed on flight rising
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif Shanty or Gremlin | FR +2
she/her/they
Anthropology & US History
Germanic Norse pagan | memes
lots of interests: ask!

__
__
__
__
__
> Wishlist
> Lore...
>
>
>
__
__
__
__
__
>
>
>
>
> future stuff?
shale.png
[quote name="SquishiFishi" date="2020-08-06 17:25:32" ] aka confessions that can get your fr card revoked. personally? fae necks arent cursed. its just a dragon with a big neck. yall r overreacting [/quote] fae necks though, once you see it you can't unsee it and I don't think people have an easy time going though that
SquishiFishi wrote on 2020-08-06 17:25:32:
aka confessions that can get your fr card revoked.

personally? fae necks arent cursed. its just a dragon with a big neck. yall r overreacting
fae necks though, once you see it you can't unsee it and I don't think people have an easy time going though that
earthh5.png
I despise faes, and no it's not the necks. Faes just creep me out in general. Skydancers are very boring. Neither a fae, or skydancer has ever stepped foot into my lair. [quote name="MaybeaCat" date="2020-08-06 23:49:53" ] female tundras are the best! [/quote] Well said!
I despise faes, and no it's not the necks. Faes just creep me out in general.
Skydancers are very boring.

Neither a fae, or skydancer has ever stepped foot into my lair.

MaybeaCat wrote on 2020-08-06 23:49:53:
female tundras are the best!
Well said!
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_250.png
[quote name="yiinji" date="2020-08-06 18:27:47" ] i’ve been back on fr for 4 months and i still don’t know which banescale genes are which [/quote] I've been around Banescale ever since they came out and I still don't know what their genes are.
yiinji wrote on 2020-08-06 18:27:47:
i’ve been back on fr for 4 months and i still don’t know which banescale genes are which
I've been around Banescale ever since they came out and I still don't know what their genes are.
I read the backstory but still I don't understand why Naomi and her offspring are so sought after.
I read the backstory but still I don't understand why Naomi and her offspring are so sought after.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11