Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | fr confessions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
aka confessions that can get your fr card revoked.

personally? fae necks arent cursed. its just a dragon with a big neck. yall r overreacting
aka confessions that can get your fr card revoked.

personally? fae necks arent cursed. its just a dragon with a big neck. yall r overreacting
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
0f4639ddb8ec8007aa64d9018bee7bc1d8d4f7cd.png
I agree with you, Fae are one of my favourite breeds and I have nothing against the necc.

My FR confession- Wildclaws are overrated. They're a pretty uninteresting breed and I'll only buy one if I have a specific accent I want to use (since WCs, males especially, get all the cool accents).

Edit: Another opinion. Gembond is my favourite tertiary gene.
I agree with you, Fae are one of my favourite breeds and I have nothing against the necc.

My FR confession- Wildclaws are overrated. They're a pretty uninteresting breed and I'll only buy one if I have a specific accent I want to use (since WCs, males especially, get all the cool accents).

Edit: Another opinion. Gembond is my favourite tertiary gene.
jCVhFoZ.gif
TBH
i think welcome weeks should make a comeback, lets close open registration, [let me in gif except in reverse, dont let them iiiiiiin]
TBH
i think welcome weeks should make a comeback, lets close open registration, [let me in gif except in reverse, dont let them iiiiiiin]
dcprkry-6f227d16-78cf-4c0b-a85b-c510e6411384.png
skek | they/them | 24
the ghost with the most
tumblr_inline_psj27ukX3O1tc3swm_75sq.png
x
dcprhsf-50b03a4f-3549-4ad5-bcb0-35bf6e5b050d.png
I think the capsule gene is kinda ugly and I genuinely don't know why it seems so prevalent. I've never seen any dragon with the capsule gene that wouldn't be improved by switching it out or making it basic. I know some people like ugly genes or dragons for whatever reason (which is fine and I relate to), but that doesn't stop me from disliking the capsule gene.
I think the capsule gene is kinda ugly and I genuinely don't know why it seems so prevalent. I've never seen any dragon with the capsule gene that wouldn't be improved by switching it out or making it basic. I know some people like ugly genes or dragons for whatever reason (which is fine and I relate to), but that doesn't stop me from disliking the capsule gene.
Yo
Imps are overrated as heck and very ugly. :')
Imps are overrated as heck and very ugly. :')
vDH0pGc.png
I personally don't really like the elemental sprites like. at all dhdhd they're kinda boring imo,,, I feel the same about wildclaws too (tho they're starting to grow on me) they just kinda feel like dinos w/ wings-- which is fine! but it just makes all the other dragon breeds just feel a lot more interesting in comparison to me.
I personally don't really like the elemental sprites like. at all dhdhd they're kinda boring imo,,, I feel the same about wildclaws too (tho they're starting to grow on me) they just kinda feel like dinos w/ wings-- which is fine! but it just makes all the other dragon breeds just feel a lot more interesting in comparison to me.
While I get why people don't like it, Keel is a good gene. It's one of the few terts that disperses the tert colour more-or-less evenly across the dragon, which is something we really need more of IMO.
While I get why people don't like it, Keel is a good gene. It's one of the few terts that disperses the tert colour more-or-less evenly across the dragon, which is something we really need more of IMO.
Spirals are nearly impossible to dress, and honestly just confusing to look at. Their design isn’t bad, it’s their art that is. It’s so cluttered that Spirals start looking more like blobs instead of what they are supposed to look like — long, elegant dragons.
Spirals are nearly impossible to dress, and honestly just confusing to look at. Their design isn’t bad, it’s their art that is. It’s so cluttered that Spirals start looking more like blobs instead of what they are supposed to look like — long, elegant dragons.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
Male Ridgebacks > Female Ridgebacks
I love the females though too, but I love the males more
Male Ridgebacks > Female Ridgebacks
I love the females though too, but I love the males more
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
Male Gaoler pose is better than the Female Gaoler pose
Male Imp pose is better than the Female Imp pose
Male Skydancer pose is better than the Female Skydancer pose

Sometimes, poses with more action are worse.
Plus female imperials are impossible to dress, while male imperials are perfect for it!

edit: btw everybody is entitled to their opinion on the poses, this is just my Unpopular Preference!
Male Gaoler pose is better than the Female Gaoler pose
Male Imp pose is better than the Female Imp pose
Male Skydancer pose is better than the Female Skydancer pose

Sometimes, poses with more action are worse.
Plus female imperials are impossible to dress, while male imperials are perfect for it!

edit: btw everybody is entitled to their opinion on the poses, this is just my Unpopular Preference!
Scary Storybook [Lore] Progress Report
Shade Constructs [Lineage and Subspecies]
Sector 42 Hatchery [Lineage Dragons]
they/them, lore heavy lair, icicle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11