Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | fr confessions
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
I like most female poses much more than I like the male ones. B) Particularly with imps, I think that the female pose is much more dynamic, interesting, and fun to dress than the static male one.

The Naomi line makes absolutely no sense to me, and I cannot fathom why they are so popular and sell for so much.

Swamp (and like 99% of the green range) are good colors, y'all are just mean. :(

Metallic is super unsettling to me, and I have a strong dislike for it.

And finally, the one that will send countless angry FR players to my doorstep: I like breeding some of my G1s, and actually want to get a few more G1 pairs.
I like most female poses much more than I like the male ones. B) Particularly with imps, I think that the female pose is much more dynamic, interesting, and fun to dress than the static male one.

The Naomi line makes absolutely no sense to me, and I cannot fathom why they are so popular and sell for so much.

Swamp (and like 99% of the green range) are good colors, y'all are just mean. :(

Metallic is super unsettling to me, and I have a strong dislike for it.

And finally, the one that will send countless angry FR players to my doorstep: I like breeding some of my G1s, and actually want to get a few more G1 pairs.
9CxYF0H.png
[quote name="Viscere" date="2020-08-06 17:39:15" ] Imps are overrated as heck and very ugly. :') [/quote] v true
Viscere wrote on 2020-08-06 17:39:15:
Imps are overrated as heck and very ugly. :')

v true
Lightning Runestone
I don’t like over riding genes on dragons especially non Gen 1s. It’s fine if the gene was basic before!

Can’t stand lapis, it’s worse than thistle (ok in very few cases)
I don’t like over riding genes on dragons especially non Gen 1s. It’s fine if the gene was basic before!

Can’t stand lapis, it’s worse than thistle (ok in very few cases)
ldNLSdw.png
[quote name="Cakeless" date="2020-08-07 15:59:07" ] I read the backstory but still I don't understand why Naomi and her offspring are so sought after. [/quote] ----- My least favorite breeds are Faes and Mirrors, I personally have a hard time dressing them, but I've seen some that are really cool! I like Smirch, Hex, and Okapi :) I like Tundras a lot!
Cakeless wrote on 2020-08-07 15:59:07:
I read the backstory but still I don't understand why Naomi and her offspring are so sought after.

My least favorite breeds are Faes and Mirrors, I personally have a hard time dressing them, but I've seen some that are really cool!

I like Smirch, Hex, and Okapi :)

I like Tundras a lot!
FTuaU7Y.png
I don't see why everybody is making such a big fuss over coli camping screens. I love 'em.
I don't see why everybody is making such a big fuss over coli camping screens. I love 'em.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
Basic is a really nice gene to use on primary and/or secondary because it lets the color shine and doesn’t introduce any patterns that would clash with an apparel or accent, and they are underutilized in “finished” dragons

I hate when I see a G1 for sale with perfect colors, but with gem genes or a WC scroll because I don’t care for most gem genes or for wildclaws and I don’t want to pay extra when I probably wanted to turn it into a tundra or spiral or snapper or something with treasure genes.
Basic is a really nice gene to use on primary and/or secondary because it lets the color shine and doesn’t introduce any patterns that would clash with an apparel or accent, and they are underutilized in “finished” dragons

I hate when I see a G1 for sale with perfect colors, but with gem genes or a WC scroll because I don’t care for most gem genes or for wildclaws and I don’t want to pay extra when I probably wanted to turn it into a tundra or spiral or snapper or something with treasure genes.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
Why does everyone hate Smirch? It looks really cool on some scrys I made!

I think slime is...

No.

My dragon is not covered in goop!
Why does everyone hate Smirch? It looks really cool on some scrys I made!

I think slime is...

No.

My dragon is not covered in goop!
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
i don't see the appeal of the stuff like flowerfalls/the seasonal wind thingies tbh. especially if the dragon is looking really busy already it just feels like its too much to look at (dragons with super busy-looking apparel in general is just... why)
i don't see the appeal of the stuff like flowerfalls/the seasonal wind thingies tbh. especially if the dragon is looking really busy already it just feels like its too much to look at (dragons with super busy-looking apparel in general is just... why)
D7bKm3p.jpg
Basic obs> then any other gene with obs

Black>obs usually

Fade/blend - skink/spinner - pin/trail - break - basic/basic - any combo of these genes > gem combos most of the time.

Triples and doubles doesn't make a dragon more appealing.

Complementary colors > colors all in the same range

Capsule looks best on guardians

Bog female pose is cute

Orange color range is the best

Re-geneing non g1s is worth it

Sniping, undercutting, and flipping are valid

Certain names shouldn't be banned

It's okay for people to post about something that upset them

The more common a color combo is the less value it has
Basic obs> then any other gene with obs

Black>obs usually

Fade/blend - skink/spinner - pin/trail - break - basic/basic - any combo of these genes > gem combos most of the time.

Triples and doubles doesn't make a dragon more appealing.

Complementary colors > colors all in the same range

Capsule looks best on guardians

Bog female pose is cute

Orange color range is the best

Re-geneing non g1s is worth it

Sniping, undercutting, and flipping are valid

Certain names shouldn't be banned

It's okay for people to post about something that upset them

The more common a color combo is the less value it has
Oracle/tarot readings
Lgbtqia+ podcast recs
I like Thistle! And Spring! Though maybe not together.
Coatls are overrated. Snappers are good.
Hatcheries where all the offspring look identical and cost 250kt make me grumpy.
I like Thistle! And Spring! Though maybe not together.
Coatls are overrated. Snappers are good.
Hatcheries where all the offspring look identical and cost 250kt make me grumpy.
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11