Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa 2020 - Finished!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94
Will definitely join if I'm able to. Don't dare to just yet, but I'm hoping to join the highest tier again. :D But I was waiting for this thread to appear ever since the ToT sign ups started. xD
Will definitely join if I'm able to. Don't dare to just yet, but I'm hoping to join the highest tier again. :D But I was waiting for this thread to appear ever since the ToT sign ups started. xD
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
Excited to be participating again!
Excited to be participating again!
.. ..
0updeWQ.png
... ... ... ...
o717-d01-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d02-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d03-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d04-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d05-lyricalmyxteries.png
I've been waiting for this. Signed up! [emoji=nocturne tongue size=2]
I've been waiting for this. Signed up!
S6bPlBX.png 0msFxti.png tKjKSPt.png
signed up; i'm happy to be participating again! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
signed up; i'm happy to be participating again!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
sECRET SANTA TIMMMEE >:D
sECRET SANTA TIMMMEE >:D
ashmane_chimera.pngferberus.pngquillcrown_parda.png
Nice nice. Excited to participate again :D
Nice nice. Excited to participate again :D
3dl8TjK.png
CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
This is cute and exciting! I just signed up. It'll be my first year so I'm excited to see how it goes.
This is cute and exciting! I just signed up. It'll be my first year so I'm excited to see how it goes.
Even if the throne crumbles and the shiny crown turns to rust. Even if the bodies pile up endlessly, beside you, I will be. Until I hear the words, "Check Mate."
Yaaas it's back. :D
(I can't believe you made this thread back in August! XD)
Yaaas it's back. :D
(I can't believe you made this thread back in August! XD)
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
@Xirei

I like to make sure I have AMPLE time to get things together. Even though I had everything done over a month ago, yesterday I was like I MUST HAVE FORGOTTEN SOMETHING, AHHHHH.

So yea, doing it all before panic can get a grip on me is my go to plan for these sorts of things. XD
@Xirei

I like to make sure I have AMPLE time to get things together. Even though I had everything done over a month ago, yesterday I was like I MUST HAVE FORGOTTEN SOMETHING, AHHHHH.

So yea, doing it all before panic can get a grip on me is my go to plan for these sorts of things. XD
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
This'll be my first year participating! I'm excited c:
This'll be my first year participating! I'm excited c:
sZShZzW.pngAgsJvab.pngasexual.pngbisexual.pngnon-binary.pngB8_R.pngT16.png
Hex0gCq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94