Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa 2020 - Finished!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 93 94
Whoo, signed up for the 250kt+ tier!
Whoo, signed up for the 250kt+ tier!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Found this early!
Not the last day of sign ups!
Yay!
Found this early!
Not the last day of sign ups!
Yay!
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
Oh yeah! I'm totally in!
Oh yeah! I'm totally in!
X8aZBiz.png
So I was wondering if it's alright if the wishlist has some vague-er line items?
I'm a pretty new user and I'd like to join but a lot of the items I'd like basically comes down to "past event/limited items" I have some specific ones I'm going to list too, but I want to leave space for the rest as well.
So I was wondering if it's alright if the wishlist has some vague-er line items?
I'm a pretty new user and I'd like to join but a lot of the items I'd like basically comes down to "past event/limited items" I have some specific ones I'm going to list too, but I want to leave space for the rest as well.
A42-A8905-82-FD-4-A50-978-C-F0-CDA897-CE0-F.gif ________________ 441-D6164-C51-E-4890-BC06-5-F9-E7-D62-D521.png
[quote name="moif" date="2020-10-19 13:29:21" ] So I was wondering if it's alright if the wishlist has some vague-er line items? I'm a pretty new user and I'd like to join but a lot of the items I'd like basically comes down to "past event/limited items" I have some specific ones I'm going to list too, but I want to leave space for the rest as well. [/quote] would also like to know the answer to this! pretty much wondering how specific we have to be :)
moif wrote on 2020-10-19 13:29:21:
would also like to know the answer to this! pretty much wondering how specific we have to be :)
she/her +1
@moif @wishwood

You can be as vague or specific as you want to be! The wishlist you provide is only a guideline and you're not guaranteed to get something off of it, but most Santas will try to match your wishlist as best they can.

I do suggest keeping the value of the tier you're joining in mind. If you join the 50kt tier, for example, you're not terribly likely to get eggs or 2013-2014 fest items. It doesn't mean you can't list them as something you want, just that you shouldn't expect to get something so pricey at such a tier. :)
@moif @wishwood

You can be as vague or specific as you want to be! The wishlist you provide is only a guideline and you're not guaranteed to get something off of it, but most Santas will try to match your wishlist as best they can.

I do suggest keeping the value of the tier you're joining in mind. If you join the 50kt tier, for example, you're not terribly likely to get eggs or 2013-2014 fest items. It doesn't mean you can't list them as something you want, just that you shouldn't expect to get something so pricey at such a tier. :)
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
Just joined the 250k tier! I was eyeing this last year but didn't join because I was too nervous but now I'm more determined than ever to join ^^!
Just joined the 250k tier! I was eyeing this last year but didn't join because I was too nervous but now I'm more determined than ever to join ^^!
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
Here we go! Can’t wait!
Here we go! Can’t wait!
4xTBSTZ.png
Awesome! I missed the sign-up time last year by like a week and it bummed me out. Just signed up for the 500k+ tier!
Awesome! I missed the sign-up time last year by like a week and it bummed me out. Just signed up for the 500k+ tier!
Signups just opened and Halloween isn't here yet, but I'm just itching to get my match already!
Signups just opened and Halloween isn't here yet, but I'm just itching to get my match already!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 93 94