Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa 2020 - Finished!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94
@Princessfirefly

Yay! Welcome to the fun! ^w^
@Princessfirefly

Yay! Welcome to the fun! ^w^
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
Just signed up, I’m so excited!
Just signed up, I’m so excited!
I've been doing Secret Santa every year since I joined; deeeefinitely signed up once more!
I've been doing Secret Santa every year since I joined; deeeefinitely signed up once more!
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
Excited to be back for my fifth year of helping out as an elf!
Excited to be back for my fifth year of helping out as an elf!
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
Signed up! Can't wait to participate this year~
Signed up! Can't wait to participate this year~
tDeKDnH.png

I signed up. I'm excited for this!
I signed up. I'm excited for this!
dvUDhuR.png
[center][i]It's Elf Tiem with The Goose [/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53471400][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/534715/53471400_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
It's Elf Tiem with The Goose

53471400_350.png
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
This sounds great, but unfortunately I'll be too busy to deliver anything. I'd probably not have enough money to buy a gift either...
This sounds great, but unfortunately I'll be too busy to deliver anything. I'd probably not have enough money to buy a gift either...
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
I'm so excited!! Secret Santa is the one FR event I look forward to the most each year. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I'm so excited!! Secret Santa is the one FR event I look forward to the most each year.
tumblr_nqi7ugRwjP1uy6rdio3_r1_400.png
FR+9
Adorbs Accents
I didn't get to participate last year because, well I didn't know about it. I saw it posted over on FRA this time and signed up. I'm super excited to see this!!! :D
I didn't get to participate last year because, well I didn't know about it. I saw it posted over on FRA this time and signed up. I'm super excited to see this!!! :D
0o4ndhs.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94