Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa 2020 - Finished!
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94
Thank you so much to mine! I'll hatch the egg as soon as I have the space
Thank you so much to mine! I'll hatch the egg as soon as I have the space
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
@Kitanya i'm very late but thank you for hosting this, both this year and every year! <3 it's such a pleasure to participate; i'm grateful for all your work (and everyone who contributes!!) [emoji=new friend size=1]
@Kitanya i'm very late but thank you for hosting this, both this year and every year! <3 it's such a pleasure to participate; i'm grateful for all your work (and everyone who contributes!!)
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@XxCalypsoxX i'm so sorry for such a delay ;_; but i'm SO happy to hear you enjoyed your gifts!!! :D <3 that skin looks really nice on your boy, the blues really pull it out ^u^ but you're looking for a replacement? did you have something in mind? [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] your plague rep is looking fantastic too!!! <3 the vulture's lantern really pops out on her and goes so well with the rest of her look [emoji=spiral star size=1] and i 100% support a gem guardian collection >:O they're great fams!!! good luck getting them all! C:
@XxCalypsoxX i'm so sorry for such a delay ;_; but i'm SO happy to hear you enjoyed your gifts!!! :D <3 that skin looks really nice on your boy, the blues really pull it out ^u^ but you're looking for a replacement? did you have something in mind?

your plague rep is looking fantastic too!!! <3 the vulture's lantern really pops out on her and goes so well with the rest of her look

and i 100% support a gem guardian collection >:O they're great fams!!! good luck getting them all! C:
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@vanillaa this is several days late but aaaAAAA thank you SO much for your extremely kind gift this year ;A; i absolutely adore the art pieces you commissioned omg!!! they're right in their bios now and i will always adore them aaaa <3 <3 <3 and thank you so much for all the eggs and scatters and the sprial scrolls ;U; i ended up [s]being impulsive[/s] hatching them on christmas, and i got a special eyes boy out of it!!! :O [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66092803][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/660929/66092803_350.png[/img][/url] just a few days earlier on the solstice i hatched [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65960307]another ice faceted girl[/url], so i'm really loving the lucky duo on special winter days ;w; but i'm saying the fact the boy was from a gift is why he got so lucky!!! just. thank you from the bottom of my heart, you made me smile hugely and feel so much better after a rough week <33333 i hope you had a lovely time yourself though!!! ^u^
@vanillaa this is several days late but aaaAAAA thank you SO much for your extremely kind gift this year ;A; i absolutely adore the art pieces you commissioned omg!!! they're right in their bios now and i will always adore them aaaa <3 <3 <3

and thank you so much for all the eggs and scatters and the sprial scrolls ;U; i ended up being impulsive hatching them on christmas, and i got a special eyes boy out of it!!! :O

66092803_350.png

just a few days earlier on the solstice i hatched another ice faceted girl, so i'm really loving the lucky duo on special winter days ;w; but i'm saying the fact the boy was from a gift is why he got so lucky!!!

just. thank you from the bottom of my heart, you made me smile hugely and feel so much better after a rough week <33333 i hope you had a lovely time yourself though!!! ^u^
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Laluzi thank you so much! I used the scatter on Moneypit, my perpetual scatter project who only throws the ugliest colors. He did not break form, this may have been the worst scatter yet - carrot/chocolate/pink. I'm delighted. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/7193768][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/71938/7193768_350.png[/img][/url] Thank you again!!
@Laluzi thank you so much! I used the scatter on Moneypit, my perpetual scatter project who only throws the ugliest colors. He did not break form, this may have been the worst scatter yet - carrot/chocolate/pink. I'm delighted.

7193768_350.png

Thank you again!!
189.png196.png247.png
Beige is beautiful!
A belated thank you to my anonymous santa, whose gift to me was astronomically generous and I'm still reeling. I have no idea how to express my gratitude enough, even after this time of spinning the words over through my head. The art was priceless, and an absolute joy to receive. I laughed out loud, and it'll definitely be cherished forever. The apparel is wonderful, you very thoughtfully chose so many of my favorites, and they'll be used very well once I find the exact perfect dragon for them! And the familiar... ;-; (sobs forever) They'll be loved as could be.
A belated thank you to my anonymous santa, whose gift to me was astronomically generous and I'm still reeling. I have no idea how to express my gratitude enough, even after this time of spinning the words over through my head. The art was priceless, and an absolute joy to receive. I laughed out loud, and it'll definitely be cherished forever. The apparel is wonderful, you very thoughtfully chose so many of my favorites, and they'll be used very well once I find the exact perfect dragon for them! And the familiar... ;-; (sobs forever) They'll be loved as could be.
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@Astarael Oh jeez, that's terrible. xD The worst scatters are the ones where it's bright color/brown or grey/different bright color. I guess moneypits will be moneypits.

I wanted to say this when we first got matched, but your lair is gorgeous. Like, whoa. All of those pale, matchy G1s. Breathtaking. I think my absolute favorite is Keb, he's so soft and petals adds that matching bit of warmth to ice (and his art is sublime, I can't get over his wings), but really any dragon in your first tab is worth a paragraph of gushing. I love them all; your lair is a work of art.

(...Just want to be sure, because I added the scatterscroll in a separate message - you did get the rest of the package, right?)
@Astarael Oh jeez, that's terrible. xD The worst scatters are the ones where it's bright color/brown or grey/different bright color. I guess moneypits will be moneypits.

I wanted to say this when we first got matched, but your lair is gorgeous. Like, whoa. All of those pale, matchy G1s. Breathtaking. I think my absolute favorite is Keb, he's so soft and petals adds that matching bit of warmth to ice (and his art is sublime, I can't get over his wings), but really any dragon in your first tab is worth a paragraph of gushing. I love them all; your lair is a work of art.

(...Just want to be sure, because I added the scatterscroll in a separate message - you did get the rest of the package, right?)
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
@Laluzi I did get the rest, I am just being super indecisive with who to use them on! My girls don’t go back to school until next week so I haven’t had time to really sit down and sort out my priorities. I’d be happy to send you a message as I decide who to use the scrolls on if you want to see.

Thank you for the kind words about my lair! I feel like it’s very unfinished still but am so happy that you like it anyways. Keb is one of my favorites too. (:
@Laluzi I did get the rest, I am just being super indecisive with who to use them on! My girls don’t go back to school until next week so I haven’t had time to really sit down and sort out my priorities. I’d be happy to send you a message as I decide who to use the scrolls on if you want to see.

Thank you for the kind words about my lair! I feel like it’s very unfinished still but am so happy that you like it anyways. Keb is one of my favorites too. (:
189.png196.png247.png
Beige is beautiful!
@Astarael That would be great! You have a ton of really cool projects lined up (that ivory/ivory/gold and that obs/black/tarnish... the color combos hiding behind that 'don't look at me' sign are phenomenal and I don't know what they're worried about) and I'd love to see which ones you go with once you've had the chance to deliberate.

(And I'm sorry if that was overbearing, I just panicked over oh no what if they got lost)
@Astarael That would be great! You have a ton of really cool projects lined up (that ivory/ivory/gold and that obs/black/tarnish... the color combos hiding behind that 'don't look at me' sign are phenomenal and I don't know what they're worried about) and I'd love to see which ones you go with once you've had the chance to deliberate.

(And I'm sorry if that was overbearing, I just panicked over oh no what if they got lost)
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
@Alphazi

I was definitely thinking something along the lines of this for the accent? (XYY) I may change the genes but he's very cute
Not Found
@Alphazi

I was definitely thinking something along the lines of this for the accent? (XYY) I may change the genes but he's very cute
Not Found
.............. VC0STZ4.png KRJo3uI.png Calypso15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94