Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa 2020 - Finished!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94
Ohh yes IT'S TIME
Ohh yes IT'S TIME
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
[quote name="Gwilanna" date="2020-10-18 05:40:30" ] All signed up! I love the Secret Santa every year! Im considering becoming an elf too! [/quote] @Gwilanna Joiiinnnnn uuusssssss XD
Gwilanna wrote on 2020-10-18 05:40:30:
All signed up! I love the Secret Santa every year! Im considering becoming an elf too!

@Gwilanna
Joiiinnnnn uuusssssss XD
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
Yes, I was waiting for this! [emoji=spiral star size=1] Thank you for organizing it again! [size=2](although I'm also confused because I put myself on the pinglist every year and I wasn't pinged this time... Did I somehow forget to put myself on it or did I misspell my name? [i]*worriedly stares at a wall*[/i])[/size]
Yes, I was waiting for this! Thank you for organizing it again!

(although I'm also confused because I put myself on the pinglist every year and I wasn't pinged this time... Did I somehow forget to put myself on it or did I misspell my name? *worriedly stares at a wall*)
windmill toy
Have a good day!
... Boreas coat of arms
[quote name="Cathat" date="2020-10-18 08:55:40" ] [size=2](although I'm also confused because I put myself on the pinglist every year and I wasn't pinged this time... Did I somehow forget to put myself on it or did I misspell my name? [i]*worriedly stares at a wall*[/i])[/size] [/quote] I signed up too - but just because I accidentally visited FRD. I wasn't pinged either?
Cathat wrote on 2020-10-18 08:55:40:
(although I'm also confused because I put myself on the pinglist every year and I wasn't pinged this time... Did I somehow forget to put myself on it or did I misspell my name? *worriedly stares at a wall*)

I signed up too - but just because I accidentally visited FRD. I wasn't pinged either?
JQQ3Fjt.png
@Cathat

You might have forgotten last year! It was a new pinglist entirely, so users on the one before 2019 weren't pinged.

I checked the list I used this year and you weren't on it, so sorry for that, but at least you noticed the thread! <3
@Cathat

You might have forgotten last year! It was a new pinglist entirely, so users on the one before 2019 weren't pinged.

I checked the list I used this year and you weren't on it, so sorry for that, but at least you noticed the thread! <3
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
@/wishwood

pinging myself to remember to sign up when i get home!

edit: signed up! hopefully i did it correctly, im excited!
@/wishwood

pinging myself to remember to sign up when i get home!

edit: signed up! hopefully i did it correctly, im excited!
she/her +1
Secret Santa! Secret Santa!! Secret Santa!!! [emoji=fae star size=2]
Secret Santa! Secret Santa!! Secret Santa!!!
tumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.pngVLZ0gU1.pngdDmPTkg.gifs5FMxRU.pngtumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.png
Welp, it's not the first time I forgot about something, and it won't be the last [emoji=spiral tongue size=1] This time I put myself on the pinglist right away. I'd like to thank @Argante for letting Wind Flight Discord know about the Secret Santa thread being up [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=wind rune size=1]
Welp, it's not the first time I forgot about something, and it won't be the last This time I put myself on the pinglist right away.

I'd like to thank @Argante for letting Wind Flight Discord know about the Secret Santa thread being up
windmill toy
Have a good day!
... Boreas coat of arms
Form submitted aaaaaaa! [emoji=spiral star size=2]
Form submitted aaaaaaa!
582857_original.png
Secret Santa Secret Santa!!

Oh, the pinglist got... lost? Wiped? That would explain why I didn't get a ping lol. I signed up for this year and put myself on next year's pinglist for sure though :D
Secret Santa Secret Santa!!

Oh, the pinglist got... lost? Wiped? That would explain why I didn't get a ping lol. I signed up for this year and put myself on next year's pinglist for sure though :D
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94