Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa 2020 - Finished!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 93 94
I'm jumping up a teir this year. I'm excited to see what I can manage!
I'm jumping up a teir this year. I'm excited to see what I can manage!
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
Secret Santa sounds like fun! Signing up now. :D
Secret Santa sounds like fun! Signing up now. :D
tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
She/Her, 21 [ONLINE]
nabTo2S.png
First Secret Santa sign up, and I've got my work cut out for me x.x I'm stupid generous so of course I picked the highest tier not accounting my laziness with games.
First Secret Santa sign up, and I've got my work cut out for me x.x I'm stupid generous so of course I picked the highest tier not accounting my laziness with games.
aJTY8eT.png
Hey so im wondering, in example, if i sign up for 50kt, its limited to 50kt or i can gift more?
Hey so im wondering, in example, if i sign up for 50kt, its limited to 50kt or i can gift more?
@CatyCrisis

I feel you there, lol. Well, you have rouhgly two months until gifts are due, so you have plenty of time to hoard that treasure! And if you decide to just shower someone in a lower tier with gifts of unexpected value, you can change your tier up until sign-ups end! <3
@CatyCrisis

I feel you there, lol. Well, you have rouhgly two months until gifts are due, so you have plenty of time to hoard that treasure! And if you decide to just shower someone in a lower tier with gifts of unexpected value, you can change your tier up until sign-ups end! <3
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
@Naivety

The tier you sign up for is the minimum you have to give, not the maximum! YOu could join the 50kt and send over a million treasure worth of gifts! Some people DO! XD
@Naivety

The tier you sign up for is the minimum you have to give, not the maximum! YOu could join the 50kt and send over a million treasure worth of gifts! Some people DO! XD
Oh alright, i signed up :3
Oh alright, i signed up :3
First year, signed up for 500kt+, go big or go home lmAo I can’t wait to spoil my SS
c:<

A quick question, are those in the 500kt+ range expected to send gifts like genes or something that may cost over 2kg? (If it’s on the user’s Wishlist) :0
First year, signed up for 500kt+, go big or go home lmAo I can’t wait to spoil my SS
c:<

A quick question, are those in the 500kt+ range expected to send gifts like genes or something that may cost over 2kg? (If it’s on the user’s Wishlist) :0
Untitled_Artwork.png
@Winterize

While the wishlist is a good guideline for what your giftee might want, you are NOT required to give gifts off of it, especially if they haven't listed anything WITHIN the threshold of the tier.
@Winterize

While the wishlist is a good guideline for what your giftee might want, you are NOT required to give gifts off of it, especially if they haven't listed anything WITHIN the threshold of the tier.
@Kitanya ah, alright! Thank you for explaining c:
@Kitanya ah, alright! Thank you for explaining c:
Untitled_Artwork.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 93 94