Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Questionnaire Rises Again
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
[b]1) If you had to describe your lair aesthetic in 5 words or less how would you describe it?[/b] Desert crustaceans steal fresh produce. [b]2) What's your favorite familiar? Why?[/b] [gamedb item=17507] because they're big boar dogs but also [gamedb item=33446] solely for the description. [b]3) There's a big rough beastclans hoard approaching your dragons, who is the first to recklessly run into battle?[/b] Literally no one. Some people here are silly but let's say...no person who is not a fighter is aggressive, and any person who is a fighter is not reckless. [b]4) Who is the softest dragon in your lair? This can be personality wise, literal softness, or colors. Whatever you prefer![/b] this person [item=guinea pig] Edit: I THOUGHT THE QUESTION SAID PERSON. Uhhhh okay then, let's see... [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50651491][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/506515/50651491_350.png[/img][/url] [b]5) How much treasure do you have at the time of answering these questions?[/b] 9,146,192 [b]6) What's your favorite fairgrounds game? Least favorite?[/b] Torn between [i]Glimmer & Gloom[/i] and [i]Jigsaw[/i]. I love Jigsaw because I love...jigsaws, but G&G is super fund effective. Least favourite...I don't have it. [b]7) If you could only have a single avatar dragon and vista for the rest of your time on the site, which dragon and vista would you choose? Why?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46668122][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/466682/46668122p.png[/img][/url] Primarily because I think she always deserves the spotlight. [b]8) If you could create an imaginary 12th flight, what theme would it have? Colors?[/b] Void. Just pitch black. [b]9) Pick a single color to remove completely from the color wheel. Why that color?[/b] There isn't a colour out there that deserves to be removed, mainly because it would hurt someone since there is always a colour that is someone's favourite. [b]10) If you could add any single color to the color wheel what color would it be? What would you name it?[/b] BIRCH. I need Birch. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/a005/f/2018/253/3/6/birch_by_croatiahetalia-dcmk2xk.png[/img] [b]11) You have to change your username right now. You can't keep it the same and you can't go back to any old usernames. What do you change it to?[/b] UHHHHHHH. Oh gods I had an idea and I forgot......rajngla. [b]12) The third perma in your lair asks to take a vacation, where are you sending them? (If you have less than three dragons pick the last perma you have!)[/b] WDYM VACATION- I think Maldives sound pretty nice... [b]13) You can make one change to a single breed's lore, what breed to you pick? What change are you making? (This can be as simple as putting a breed in a different area or changing their entire behavior premise, such as faes not being monotone.)[/b] Erase any entry that has the word "instinct" because I hate that word so much. [b]14) You're allowed to make a kebab on a ridgeback's nose. What are you putting on the kebab?[/b] Now what kebab are we talking about? Are we talking about Shish kebab or are we talking about the Döner kebab? I'll assume Shish... chicken fillet, pork, red and green pepper, licorice, red onion, courgette. [b]15) Which one of your dragons is most likely to fall into an open manhole cover?[/b] me. [b]16) Show me one of your favorite dragons?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48474529][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/484746/48474529_350.png[/img][/url] again, me. :^) primarily because I'm a mess. [b]17) Have you ever had an 'oops' moment on FR? What was it?[/b] That time I submitted a ticket asking if an Imperial scroll trade was ok and then got yeeted into the oblivion because of a festival game. [b]18) You have to pick a dragon to yeet into The Wyrmwound as an offering, who's taking a swim?[/b] I don't have any fodder :((( [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62021493][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/620215/62021493_350.png[/img][/url] Goodbye, little friend. At least you're a Plague dragon so you belong. [b]19) Your 8th perma suddenly manifests in your room. How much trouble are you in? (If you have less than 8 permas, pick the last perma in your lair!)[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47942516][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/479426/47942516_350.png[/img][/url] Maahes? She's super sweet and smart, I would be in no trouble. I just don't think she'd fit. [b]20) Give me 3 things you're grateful for! Not a question, but I include it every time. World needs positive energy right now. :)[/b] Dominator, Kars, Mum. [b]21) The bonus! Ask me a question! It can be any of the ones from this list, or you make up an entirely new one! I try my best to answer everyone![/b] Would you ever have a tiny cypress tree as your friend?
1) If you had to describe your lair aesthetic in 5 words or less how would you describe it?

Desert crustaceans steal fresh produce.

2) What's your favorite familiar? Why?

Featherback Boar because they're big boar dogs but also Critical Mass Volten solely for the description.

3) There's a big rough beastclans hoard approaching your dragons, who is the first to recklessly run into battle?

Literally no one. Some people here are silly but let's say...no person who is not a fighter is aggressive, and any person who is a fighter is not reckless.

4) Who is the softest dragon in your lair? This can be personality wise, literal softness, or colors. Whatever you prefer!

this person Guinea Pig

Edit: I THOUGHT THE QUESTION SAID PERSON. Uhhhh okay then, let's see...

50651491_350.png

5) How much treasure do you have at the time of answering these questions?

6) What's your favorite fairgrounds game? Least favorite?

Torn between Glimmer & Gloom and Jigsaw. I love Jigsaw because I love...jigsaws, but G&G is super fund effective. Least favourite...I don't have it.

7) If you could only have a single avatar dragon and vista for the rest of your time on the site, which dragon and vista would you choose? Why?

46668122p.png

Primarily because I think she always deserves the spotlight.

8) If you could create an imaginary 12th flight, what theme would it have? Colors?

Void. Just pitch black.

9) Pick a single color to remove completely from the color wheel. Why that color?

There isn't a colour out there that deserves to be removed, mainly because it would hurt someone since there is always a colour that is someone's favourite.

10) If you could add any single color to the color wheel what color would it be? What would you name it?

BIRCH. I need Birch.

birch_by_croatiahetalia-dcmk2xk.png

11) You have to change your username right now. You can't keep it the same and you can't go back to any old usernames. What do you change it to?

UHHHHHHH. Oh gods I had an idea and I forgot......rajngla.

12) The third perma in your lair asks to take a vacation, where are you sending them?
(If you have less than three dragons pick the last perma you have!)

WDYM VACATION- I think Maldives sound pretty nice...

13) You can make one change to a single breed's lore, what breed to you pick? What change are you making?
(This can be as simple as putting a breed in a different area or changing their entire behavior premise, such as faes not being monotone.)

Erase any entry that has the word "instinct" because I hate that word so much.

14) You're allowed to make a kebab on a ridgeback's nose. What are you putting on the kebab?

Now what kebab are we talking about? Are we talking about Shish kebab or are we talking about the Döner kebab? I'll assume Shish... chicken fillet, pork, red and green pepper, licorice, red onion, courgette.

15) Which one of your dragons is most likely to fall into an open manhole cover?

me.

16) Show me one of your favorite dragons?

48474529_350.png

again, me. :^) primarily because I'm a mess.

17) Have you ever had an 'oops' moment on FR? What was it?

That time I submitted a ticket asking if an Imperial scroll trade was ok and then got yeeted into the oblivion because of a festival game.

18) You have to pick a dragon to yeet into The Wyrmwound as an offering, who's taking a swim?

I don't have any fodder :(((

62021493_350.png

Goodbye, little friend. At least you're a Plague dragon so you belong.

19) Your 8th perma suddenly manifests in your room. How much trouble are you in?
(If you have less than 8 permas, pick the last perma in your lair!)

47942516_350.png

Maahes? She's super sweet and smart, I would be in no trouble. I just don't think she'd fit.

20) Give me 3 things you're grateful for! Not a question, but I include it every time. World needs positive energy right now. :)

Dominator, Kars, Mum.

21) The bonus! Ask me a question! It can be any of the ones from this list, or you make up an entirely new one! I try my best to answer everyone!

Would you ever have a tiny cypress tree as your friend?
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[b]1) If you had to describe your lair aesthetic in 5 words or less how would you describe it?[/b] What aesthetic? [b]2) What's your favorite familiar? Why?[/b] Elk. When you're in a fantasy world full of chimeras, mythological creatures, cryptids and nightmare abominations, the real-world creatures such as plain ol' Elk really start to stand out in an amusing way. [b]3) There's a big rough beastclans hoard approaching your dragons, who is the first to recklessly run into battle?[/b] Ooh, a shiny hoard of beastclan familiars? I can imagine many dragons jumping at that profitable opportunity. ;D If a horde were approaching, the clan sentinels would be the first to sound the alarm and defend the clan if needed. [b]4) Who is the softest dragon in your lair? This can be personality wise, literal softness, or colors. Whatever you prefer![/b] Robin (the skydancer) is probably the literal softest, what with all that baby fluff. [b]5) How much treasure do you have at the time of answering these questions?[/b] That's classified information. [b]6) What's your favorite fairgrounds game? Least favorite?[/b] Glimmer and Gloom is my favourite for its ease of play, payout, and quick Lucky Streak maximizing. Shock Switch is my least favourite. I don't find it engaging, it has a low payout, and you lose all Treasure you've accumulated in a session if your internet hiccups even for a microsecond. Ew. [b]7) If you could only have a single avatar dragon and vista for the rest of your time on the site, which dragon and vista would you choose? Why?[/b] The set I'm currently wearing. I've had my custom progen as my avatar since forever and it'd feel weird using anything else. Plus, this vista is my favourite one and also appropriately matchy for my Shadowy self. [b]8) If you could create an imaginary 12th flight, what theme would it have? Colors?[/b] Dunno. I think the existing Flights have everything pretty well covered... The only eye colour I can think of for a new flight is maaaybe a light purple. All other colours are taken by existing flights. XD Red - Plague Pink - Arcane Blue (dark) - Water Blue (light) - Lightning Yellow - Light Orange - Fire Green (dark) - Nature Green (light) - Wind Brown - Earth Purple (dark) - Shadow White - Ice [b]9) Pick a single color to remove completely from the color wheel. Why that color?[/b] Mauve. I was told to pick a colour, so I did! No other reason. I wouldn't really want to remove anything already existing. It's bound to be someone's favourite. [b]10) If you could add any single color to the color wheel what color would it be? What would you name it?[/b] [s]Licorice[/s] I dunno what colour I'd add, but I'd totally name it Starlight. For the simple reason of getting to make a dragon with Starlight/Glimmer. XP [b]11) You have to change your username right now. You can't keep it the same and you can't go back to any old usernames. What do you change it to?[/b] I'll be out the door before they can force me to change it. Bye, hypothetical FR who made bad decisions! [b]12) The third perma in your lair asks to take a vacation, where are you sending them? (If you have less than three dragons pick the last perma you have!)[/b] Dazzle might enjoy the Forbidden Portal. Have fun in another dimension! [b]13) You can make one change to a single breed's lore, what breed to you pick? What change are you making? (This can be as simple as putting a breed in a different area or changing their entire behavior premise, such as faes not being monotone.)[/b] Spirals are now very large. [b]14) You're allowed to make a kebab on a ridgeback's nose. What are you putting on the kebab?[/b] Just because I am allowed, does not mean I should! [b]15) Which one of your dragons is most likely to fall into an open manhole cover?[/b] Not too many of those in the forest... but in a hypothetical situation where manholes proliferated the tangled wood, I'd say Banana. [b]16) Show me one of your favorite dragons?[/b] Ok [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41785680][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/417857/41785680_350.png[/img][/url] [b]17) Have you ever had an 'oops' moment on FR? What was it?[/b] I have oopsed quite a few times in the past. Buying the wrong scroll or eating a rare Swipp food item... [b]18) You have to pick a dragon to yeet into The Wyrmwound as an offering, who's taking a swim?[/b] Uhh, well good thing I have a Hibernal Den full of random fodder for just this situation! [b]19) Your 8th perma suddenly manifests in your room. How much trouble are you in? (If you have less than 8 permas, pick the last perma in your lair!)[/b] Li'l baby Robin? Sounds like I'm in for a world of cute. [b]20) Give me 3 things you're grateful for! Not a question, but I include it every time. World needs positive energy right now. :)[/b] Technology. human ingenuity, games like FR that entertain me endlessly. [b]21) The bonus! Ask me a question! It can be any of the ones from this list, or you make up an entirely new one! I try my best to answer everyone![/b] What was your best Unhatched Egg hatch? :D
1) If you had to describe your lair aesthetic in 5 words or less how would you describe it?
What aesthetic?

Elk. When you're in a fantasy world full of chimeras, mythological creatures, cryptids and nightmare abominations, the real-world creatures such as plain ol' Elk really start to stand out in an amusing way.

3) There's a big rough beastclans hoard approaching your dragons, who is the first to recklessly run into battle?
Ooh, a shiny hoard of beastclan familiars? I can imagine many dragons jumping at that profitable opportunity. ;D
If a horde were approaching, the clan sentinels would be the first to sound the alarm and defend the clan if needed.

4) Who is the softest dragon in your lair? This can be personality wise, literal softness, or colors. Whatever you prefer!
Robin (the skydancer) is probably the literal softest, what with all that baby fluff.

That's classified information.

Glimmer and Gloom is my favourite for its ease of play, payout, and quick Lucky Streak maximizing.
Shock Switch is my least favourite. I don't find it engaging, it has a low payout, and you lose all Treasure you've accumulated in a session if your internet hiccups even for a microsecond. Ew.

7) If you could only have a single avatar dragon and vista for the rest of your time on the site, which dragon and vista would you choose? Why?
The set I'm currently wearing. I've had my custom progen as my avatar since forever and it'd feel weird using anything else. Plus, this vista is my favourite one and also appropriately matchy for my Shadowy self.

8) If you could create an imaginary 12th flight, what theme would it have? Colors?
Dunno. I think the existing Flights have everything pretty well covered... The only eye colour I can think of for a new flight is maaaybe a light purple. All other colours are taken by existing flights. XD
Red - Plague
Pink - Arcane
Blue (dark) - Water
Blue (light) - Lightning
Yellow - Light
Orange - Fire
Green (dark) - Nature
Green (light) - Wind
Brown - Earth
Purple (dark) - Shadow
White - Ice

9) Pick a single color to remove completely from the color wheel. Why that color?
Mauve. I was told to pick a colour, so I did! No other reason.
I wouldn't really want to remove anything already existing. It's bound to be someone's favourite.

10) If you could add any single color to the color wheel what color would it be? What would you name it?
Licorice I dunno what colour I'd add, but I'd totally name it Starlight. For the simple reason of getting to make a dragon with Starlight/Glimmer. XP

11) You have to change your username right now. You can't keep it the same and you can't go back to any old usernames. What do you change it to?
I'll be out the door before they can force me to change it. Bye, hypothetical FR who made bad decisions!

12) The third perma in your lair asks to take a vacation, where are you sending them?

Dazzle might enjoy the Forbidden Portal. Have fun in another dimension!

13) You can make one change to a single breed's lore, what breed to you pick? What change are you making?
(This can be as simple as putting a breed in a different area or changing their entire behavior premise, such as faes not being monotone.)

Spirals are now very large.

14) You're allowed to make a kebab on a ridgeback's nose. What are you putting on the kebab?
Just because I am allowed, does not mean I should!

15) Which one of your dragons is most likely to fall into an open manhole cover?
Not too many of those in the forest...
but in a hypothetical situation where manholes proliferated the tangled wood, I'd say Banana.

Ok
41785680_350.png

I have oopsed quite a few times in the past. Buying the wrong scroll or eating a rare Swipp food item...

18) You have to pick a dragon to yeet into The Wyrmwound as an offering, who's taking a swim?
Uhh, well good thing I have a Hibernal Den full of random fodder for just this situation!

19) Your 8th perma suddenly manifests in your room. How much trouble are you in?

Li'l baby Robin? Sounds like I'm in for a world of cute.

20) Give me 3 things you're grateful for! Not a question, but I include it every time. World needs positive energy right now. :)
Technology. human ingenuity, games like FR that entertain me endlessly.

21) The bonus! Ask me a question! It can be any of the ones from this list, or you make up an entirely new one! I try my best to answer everyone!
What was your best Unhatched Egg hatch? :D
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
[b]1) If you had to describe your lair aesthetic in 5 words or less how would you describe it?[/b] Found family and Issues™ [b]2) What's your favorite familiar? Why?[/b] [item=ultimate buttersnake] Probably this one. How could it not be? [b]3) There's a big rough beastclans hoard approaching your dragons, who is the first to recklessly run into battle?[/b] This guy [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/7227147][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/72272/7227147_350.png[/img][/url] [b]4) Who is the softest dragon in your lair? This can be personality wise, literal softness, or colors. Whatever you prefer![/b] Probably Melissa. Softest sweetest mum who wants to hug everyone [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/6953886][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/69539/6953886_350.png[/img][/url] [b]5) How much treasure do you have at the time of answering these questions?[/b] 632752 on hand, 2500000 in the vault, which we do not touch [b]6) What's your favorite fairgrounds game? Least favorite?[/b] Favourite is Jigsaw, least favourite is Tidal Trouble I guess [b]7) If you could only have a single avatar dragon and vista for the rest of your time on the site, which dragon and vista would you choose? Why? [/b] I'd go with my sona + the Rainy Day vista, because it's the most me :v [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/34990024][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/349901/34990024_350.png[/img][/url] [b]8) If you could create an imaginary 12th flight, what theme would it have? Colors?[/b] Maybe a Spirit flight, which would focus on, well, spirit, soul, the subconscious, dreams, etc. Lavender or a very soft pink for eyes [img]https://i.imgur.com/RsuvZRl.png[/img] [b]9) Pick a single color to remove completely from the color wheel. Why that color?[/b] Hunter, just because [b]12) The third perma in your lair asks to take a vacation, where are you sending them?[/b] Under the Seaaaaa [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/7097365][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/70974/7097365_350.png[/img][/url] [b]13) You can make one change to a single breed's lore, what breed to you pick? What change are you making? (This can be as simple as putting a breed in a different area or changing their entire behavior premise, such as faes not being monotone.) [/b] Make Imperials and Ridgebacks a bit smaller. Whenever I remember their sizes my brain encounters a fatal error [b]15) Which one of your dragons is most likely to fall into an open manhole cover?[/b] Somehow, Acri [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/36023204][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/360233/36023204_350.png[/img][/url] [b]16) Show me one of your favorite dragons? [/b] Darling meme disaster [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/7098197][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/70982/7098197_350.png[/img][/url] [b]18) You have to pick a dragon to yeet into The Wyrmwound as an offering, who's taking a swim? [/b] I'd yeet Villtur in there because they'd probably be perfectly fine and Plaguebringer would nod her head in approval [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/34779390][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/347794/34779390_350.png[/img][/url] [b]19) Your 8th perma suddenly manifests in your room. How much trouble are you in?[/b] He's been crying in a corner for 3 days and threatens me every time I offer to help [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/7097337][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/70974/7097337_350.png[/img][/url] [b]20) Give me 3 things you're grateful for! Not a question, but I include it every time. World needs positive energy right now. :)[/b] - this website & its users - the baby ducks I saw the other day - my pet snake's goofy little face [b]21) The bonus! Ask me a question! It can be any of the ones from this list, or you make up an entirely new one! I try my best to answer everyone![/b] Which of your dragons would bring home a Roc, asking if they could keep it?

Found family and Issues™

Ultimate Buttersnake

Probably this one. How could it not be?

This guy

7227147_350.png

Probably Melissa. Softest sweetest mum who wants to hug everyone

6953886_350.png

632752 on hand, 2500000 in the vault, which we do not touch

Favourite is Jigsaw, least favourite is Tidal Trouble I guess

I'd go with my sona + the Rainy Day vista, because it's the most me :v

34990024_350.png

Maybe a Spirit flight, which would focus on, well, spirit, soul, the subconscious, dreams, etc. Lavender or a very soft pink for eyes

RsuvZRl.png

Hunter, just because

Under the Seaaaaa

7097365_350.png

Make Imperials and Ridgebacks a bit smaller. Whenever I remember their sizes my brain encounters a fatal error

Somehow, Acri

36023204_350.png

Darling meme disaster

7098197_350.png

I'd yeet Villtur in there because they'd probably be perfectly fine and Plaguebringer would nod her head in approval

34779390_350.png

He's been crying in a corner for 3 days and threatens me every time I offer to help

7097337_350.png

- this website & its users
- the baby ducks I saw the other day
- my pet snake's goofy little face

Which of your dragons would bring home a Roc, asking if they could keep it?
tumblr_ouzwu17UiL1soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_ov1iodLFh81soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_p4pz9qCI0N1soddjgo1_100.gif LC9O2h1.png
[center][font=courier new]1) If you had to describe your lair aesthetic in 5 words or less how would you describe it? dumb rogues are dumb 2) What's your favorite familiar? Why? [item=Winter Sphinx] i just think she's neat :) 3) There's a big rough beastclans hoard approaching your dragons, who is the first to recklessly run into battle? glorious, lol. she's gonna run in there thinking she can fight everything. she cant. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52791647][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/527917/52791647_350.png[/img][/url] 4) Who is the softest dragon in your lair? This can be personality wise, literal softness, or colors. Whatever you prefer! naturespain here, easily. hes got a giant heart and hes just a big old soft man [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/22247830][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/222479/22247830_350.png[/img][/url] 5) How much treasure do you have at the time of answering these questions? 2kt. hi. 6) What's your favorite fairgrounds game? Least favorite? fav is shoch switch! its very fun :D least fav is g&g. adhd said nope. 7) If you could only have a single avatar dragon and vista for the rest of your time on the site, which dragon and vista would you choose? Why? [item=Vista: Feral Visage] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/537834/53783314p.png[/img] 8) If you could create an imaginary 12th flight, what theme would it have? Colors? oo.. id have to go with the common idea of a shade flight. witches r cool and that has cool potential :D 9) Pick a single color to remove completely from the color wheel. Why that color? obsidian, because CHAOS. 10) If you could add any single color to the color wheel what color would it be? What would you name it? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/517523538328944650/734396715725225984/unknown.png[/img] id call it toxin :D ! 11) You have to change your username right now. You can't keep it the same and you can't go back to any old usernames. What do you change it to? squishifish. wanna bet? 12) The third perma in your lair asks to take a vacation, where are you sending them? canonically? somewhere in the wind territory to go meet windpapa. irl? tokyo. he'd go crazy. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53118624][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/531187/53118624_350.png[/img][/url] 13) You can make one change to a single breed's lore, what breed to you pick? What change are you making? coatls can speak dragon. im sorry, but it might be why i dont have many coatls in my lair lol 14) You're allowed to make a kebab on a ridgeback's nose. What are you putting on the kebab? rare pieces of steak, grilled potatoes, grilled chicken, idk thats kind of it. probably dipped in soy sauce or something coated in rice on it. 15) Which one of your dragons is most likely to fall into an open manhole cover? probably axinite. she talks a lot for a snapper and is never paying attention haha [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56491840][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/564919/56491840_350.png[/img][/url] 16) Show me one of your favorite dragons? glados dragon glados dragon [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62469494][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/624695/62469494_350.png[/img][/url] 17) Have you ever had an 'oops' moment on FR? What was it? made an account. now ive been pulled in 18) You have to pick a dragon to yeet into The Wyrmwound as an offering, who's taking a swim? tbh, infectious wouldn't let any of the clan risk themselves. also shed be happy to sacrifice for the plaguemama. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52674902][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/526750/52674902_350.png[/img][/url] 19) Your 8th perma suddenly manifests in your room. How much trouble are you in? uh oh, lol. she might be able to fit in here being a spiral; but also, she'll probably bash around and break everything. or fall asleep. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53818435][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/538185/53818435_350.png[/img][/url] 20) Give me 3 things you're grateful for! Not a question, but I include it every time. World needs positive energy right now. :) my family, friends, and my home. i have supporting friends + family, and i have a house, and food. thats incredible and im so lucky to have that. 21) The bonus! Ask me a question! It can be any of the ones from this list, or you make up an entirely new one! I try my best to answer everyone! oh WOAH its over??? aww. have you ever had licorice? (wink wink nudge nudge)
dumb rogues are dumb

Winter Sphinx
i just think she's neat :)

glorious, lol. she's gonna run in there thinking she can fight everything. she cant.
52791647_350.png

naturespain here, easily. hes got a giant heart and hes just a big old soft man
22247830_350.png

2kt. hi.

fav is shoch switch! its very fun :D
least fav is g&g. adhd said nope.

Vista: Feral Visage 53783314p.png

oo.. id have to go with the common idea of a shade flight. witches r cool and that has cool potential :D

obsidian, because CHAOS.

unknown.png
id call it toxin :D !

squishifish. wanna bet?

canonically? somewhere in the wind territory to go meet windpapa. irl? tokyo. he'd go crazy.
53118624_350.png

coatls can speak dragon. im sorry, but it might be why i dont have many coatls in my lair lol

rare pieces of steak, grilled potatoes, grilled chicken, idk thats kind of it. probably dipped in soy sauce or something coated in rice on it.

probably axinite. she talks a lot for a snapper and is never paying attention haha
56491840_350.png

glados dragon glados dragon
62469494_350.png

made an account. now ive been pulled in

tbh, infectious wouldn't let any of the clan risk themselves. also shed be happy to sacrifice for the plaguemama.
52674902_350.png

uh oh, lol. she might be able to fit in here being a spiral; but also, she'll probably bash around and break everything. or fall asleep.
53818435_350.png

my family, friends, and my home. i have supporting friends + family, and i have a house, and food. thats incredible and im so lucky to have that.

oh WOAH its over??? aww. have you ever had licorice? (wink wink nudge nudge)
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
0f4639ddb8ec8007aa64d9018bee7bc1d8d4f7cd.png
[b]1) If you had to describe your lair aesthetic in 5 words or less how would you describe it?[/b] hodgepodge [b]2) What's your favorite familiar? Why?[/b] the Raptorik Wanderer, I really love the colors, the staff, the outfit, the secretary bird inspo, all of it [img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/28241.png[/img] [b]3) There's a big rough beastclans hoard approaching your dragons, who is the first to recklessly run into battle?[/b] probably Rapier, she's not really fleshed out yet but she's a little (a lot) impulsive and doesn't really stop and think about things. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48144193][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/481442/48144193_350.png[/img][/url] [b]4) Who is the softest dragon in your lair? This can be personality wise, literal softness, or colors. Whatever you prefer![/b] it's a tie between Einion and Eva, who are both just. so baby. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51347726][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/513478/51347726_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61492849][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/614929/61492849_350.png[/img][/url] [b]5) How much treasure do you have at the time of answering these questions?[/b] 458544. it's not enough. [b]6) What's your favorite fairgrounds game? Least favorite?[/b] I really like Mistral Mahjong and Jigsaw, I'm not a fan of Artifracture [b]7) If you could only have a single avatar dragon and vista for the rest of your time on the site, which dragon and vista would you choose? Why?[/b] the yet-nonexistent Hurricane with Thunderhead Savannah, because she's a representation of me and Thunderhead is one of my favorite vistas (plus she looks good with it) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2211&skin=0&apparel=15303,12271,19655,19042,27150,20560&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]8) If you could create an imaginary 12th flight, what theme would it have? Colors?[/b] I saw a concept for a Metal flight a while ago, and I think it would be really cool! it'd probably be gray, seeing as that's like. the only color that's not already associated with a flight [b]9) Pick a single color to remove completely from the color wheel. Why that color?[/b] goodbye Taupe! [b]10) If you could add any single color to the color wheel what color would it be? What would you name it?[/b] I'd probably add a color like White, but with Orca's dark contrasting accent colors. don't know what I would call it, but at least two of my projects would have to get redone. [b]11) You have to change your username right now. You can't keep it the same and you can't go back to any old usernames. What do you change it to?[/b] soulsearcher, it's nice and ~aesthetic~ plus has importance in my lore [b]12) The third perma in your lair asks to take a vacation, where are you sending them? (If you have less than three dragons pick the last perma you have!)[/b] Koi goes back to her childhood home in the Everbloom Gardens [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44093692][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/440937/44093692_350.png[/img][/url] [b]13) You can make one change to a single breed's lore, what breed to you pick? What change are you making? (This can be as simple as putting a breed in a different area or changing their entire behavior premise, such as faes not being monotone.)[/b] Ridgies aren't scared of water anymore. even though I can have some fun ironic dragons with that lore bit, I just don't like it that much. [b]14) You're allowed to make a kebab on a ridgeback's nose. What are you putting on the kebab?[/b] marshmallow kebab [b]15) Which one of your dragons is most likely to fall into an open manhole cover?[/b] Stormchaser. in his defence, he was very busy having a Very Important Conversation with one of his friends and wasn't looking where he was going [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57167007][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/571671/57167007_350.png[/img][/url] [b]16) Show me one of your favorite dragons?[/b] Hraekon, but I love all of them [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58172162][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/581722/58172162_350.png[/img][/url] [b]17) Have you ever had an 'oops' moment on FR? What was it?[/b] when I was a newbie and going through my first lair purge I exalted a 4-year-old Wildclaw. I regret it every day and I miss her [b]18) You have to pick a dragon to yeet into The Wyrmwound as an offering, who's taking a swim?[/b] goodbye Bonereader. he'll probably be fine [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46887688][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/468877/46887688_350.png[/img][/url] [b]19) Your 8th perma suddenly manifests in your room. How much trouble are you in? (If you have less than 8 permas, pick the last perma in your lair!)[/b] Hraekon again lmao, he's got jobs to do! he's gotta make sure Hurricane's ship doesn't turn into a lawless wasteland! [b]20) Give me 3 things you're grateful for! Not a question, but I include it every time. World needs positive energy right now. :)[/b] I'm grateful for the wonderful people on this site, peach rings, and fireflies [b]21) The bonus! Ask me a question! It can be any of the ones from this list, or you make up an entirely new one! I try my best to answer everyone![/b] what's your favorite familiar?

hodgepodge

the Raptorik Wanderer, I really love the colors, the staff, the outfit, the secretary bird inspo, all of it
28241.png

probably Rapier, she's not really fleshed out yet but she's a little (a lot) impulsive and doesn't really stop and think about things.
48144193_350.png

it's a tie between Einion and Eva, who are both just. so baby.
51347726_350.png

61492849_350.png

458544. it's not enough.

I really like Mistral Mahjong and Jigsaw, I'm not a fan of Artifracture

the yet-nonexistent Hurricane with Thunderhead Savannah, because she's a representation of me and Thunderhead is one of my favorite vistas (plus she looks good with it)
scry?sdid=2211&skin=0&apparel=15303,12271,19655,19042,27150,20560&xt=dressing.png

I saw a concept for a Metal flight a while ago, and I think it would be really cool! it'd probably be gray, seeing as that's like. the only color that's not already associated with a flight

goodbye Taupe!

I'd probably add a color like White, but with Orca's dark contrasting accent colors. don't know what I would call it, but at least two of my projects would have to get redone.

soulsearcher, it's nice and ~aesthetic~ plus has importance in my lore

Koi goes back to her childhood home in the Everbloom Gardens
44093692_350.png

Ridgies aren't scared of water anymore. even though I can have some fun ironic dragons with that lore bit, I just don't like it that much.

marshmallow kebab

Stormchaser. in his defence, he was very busy having a Very Important Conversation with one of his friends and wasn't looking where he was going
57167007_350.png

Hraekon, but I love all of them
58172162_350.png

when I was a newbie and going through my first lair purge I exalted a 4-year-old Wildclaw. I regret it every day and I miss her

goodbye Bonereader. he'll probably be fine
46887688_350.png

Hraekon again lmao, he's got jobs to do! he's gotta make sure Hurricane's ship doesn't turn into a lawless wasteland!

I'm grateful for the wonderful people on this site, peach rings, and fireflies

what's your favorite familiar?
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
[center][size=4][b]1) If you had to describe your lair aesthetic in 5 words or less how would you describe it?[/b] Rainbows, monochromes and smokey blues. [b]2) What's your favourite familiar? Why?[/b] [item=Skycat] I had a plushie that looked very similar to Skycat when I was younger, so.. nostalgia, I guess? ^^ But also because this is the cutest little bean c: [b]3) There's a big rough Beastclans hoard approaching your dragons, who is the first to recklessly run into battle?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60978822][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/609789/60978822_350.png[/img][/url] Possibly Xaoc. He's part of my coli team and the idea of a tiny Fae like him having a reckless "fite me" attitude is endlessly amusing to me ^^ [b]4) Who is the softest dragon in your lair? This can be personality wise, literal softness, or colours. Whatever you prefer![/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61138523][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/611386/61138523_350.png[/img][/url] This boy, Holly! Fluffy lil' Gaoler boy covered in flowers. He actually got his name from looking like a soft girly morning sunshine. By the time I noticed he's male it was already too late ":D [b]5) How much treasure do you have at the time of answering these questions?[/b] 172, 338. Trying to save up for a lair expansion. I could've sworn I had more when I last checked though. Somehow my money mysteriously disappears sometimes... [b]6) What's your favourite fairgrounds game? Least favourite?[/b] I should say G&G since that's my only real source of income, but I like Mistral Mahjong better :3 Least favourite is probably Tidal Trouble. Just not my kinda game. [b]7) If you could only have a single avatar dragon and vista for the rest of your time on the site, which dragon and vista would you choose? Why?[/b] I'd keep the avatar I have right now. She's my custom progen, Ellyn. And vista.. gotta be this one, it's really pretty and I like the "emo" vibes I get from it. [item=Vista: Black Rose] [b]8) If you could create an imaginary 12th flight, what theme would it have? Colours?[/b] Hmm, I'm pretty happy with the flights we have at the moment actually. Though seeing as Arcane is the only one without a counterpart, maybe some eldritch swampy theme for the 12th. Kind of like if Bogsneaks weren't a mutation but part of a flight themselves. [b]9) Pick a single colour to remove completely from the colour wheel. Why that colour?[/b] Sorry Maize, but bye. I generally like off-whites, but that yellow tint in there is just.. eh. Not a fan. "^^ [b]10) If you could add any single colour to the colour wheel what colour would it be? What would you name it?[/b] I was about to say another light grey with soft blue accents, but then I realised this already exists (Flint). My life is complete. If you'd excuse me, I have to go scry myself a million new breeding projects involving Flint C: [b]11) You have to change your username right now. You can't keep it the same and you can't go back to any old usernames. What do you change it to?[/b] nekopathy. Technically that's cheating because I've used this name on other sites, but I still like it and I wouldn't mind having it again. [b]12) The third perma in your lair asks to take a vacation, where are you sending them? (If you have less than three dragons pick the last perma you have!)[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58254751][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/582548/58254751_350.png[/img][/url] That's Yorkshire Puddin' over here! :D He looks like he'd enjoy a trip to a friend's lair in the Viridian Labyrinth. He could get himself some more flowers there. [b]13) You can make one change to a single breed's lore, what breed to you pick? What change are you making? (This can be as simple as putting a breed in a different area or changing their entire behaviour premise, such as faes not being monotone.)[/b] Snappers being able to fly. They don't even have to do it often, I just really want to imagine big chonky, rock-like Snaps flapping about like the dragon-version of a bumblebee. ;D [b]14) You're allowed to make a kebab on a ridgeback's nose. What are you putting on the kebab?[/b] How can you be so sure that I'M not the future kebab of the Ridgeback? D: [b]15) Which one of your dragons is most likely to fall into an open manhole cover?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59593930][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/595940/59593930_350.png[/img][/url] Dorothy. Bit of a mad scientist, that one (or will be if I ever get around to writing her lore). Enthusiastic, but not exactly careful. She strikes me as the type who would walk into that obliviously. [b]16) Show me one of your favourite dragons?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59024326][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/590244/59024326_350.png[/img][/url] All basic, but that's intentional. Tiamat is an absolute dream dragon of mine and I'm really lucky I was able to get her :3 [b]17) Have you ever had an 'oops' moment on FR? What was it?[/b] I massively lowballed on somebody's dragon because I didn't realise they were a) an oldie and b) levelled up quite a bit. The other person was very nice about it, but that was still a bit awkward ^^" [b]18) You have to pick a dragon to yeet into The Wyrmwound as an offering, who's taking a swim?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59823279][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/598233/59823279_350.png[/img][/url] My resident plague child, Babesiosis! :D I wouldn't even be worried about her tbh, I bet she'd enjoy the swim and then come back home feeling very refreshed and happy. [b]19) Your 8th perma suddenly manifests in your room. How much trouble are you in? (If you have less than 8 permas, pick the last perma in your lair!)[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60017843][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/600179/60017843_350.png[/img][/url] Ailill, the little guy I got on St. Patrick's. Well, I guess as long as I don't start chopping down trees I'd be pretty alright C; [b]20) Give me 3 things you're grateful for! Not a question, but I include it every time. World needs positive energy right now. :)[/b] 1. My family and friends. Times are rough and they're an invaluable support. 2. Exam phase being almost over :^) 3. This community? Like, this is honestly one of the kindest, most helpful internet communities I've ever been a part of and I really appreciate the overall drama-free environment of this site. [b]21) The bonus! Ask me a question![/b] What do use your gathering turns for? Food source or trying for an egg? :D

Rainbows, monochromes and smokey blues.

2) What's your favourite familiar? Why?
Skycat
I had a plushie that looked very similar to Skycat when I was younger, so.. nostalgia, I guess? ^^ But also because this is the cutest little bean c:

3) There's a big rough Beastclans hoard approaching your dragons, who is the first to recklessly run into battle?

60978822_350.png
Possibly Xaoc. He's part of my coli team and the idea of a tiny Fae like him having a reckless "fite me" attitude is endlessly amusing to me ^^

4) Who is the softest dragon in your lair? This can be personality wise, literal softness, or colours. Whatever you prefer!

61138523_350.png

This boy, Holly! Fluffy lil' Gaoler boy covered in flowers. He actually got his name from looking like a soft girly morning sunshine. By the time I noticed he's male it was already too late ":D

172, 338. Trying to save up for a lair expansion. I could've sworn I had more when I last checked though. Somehow my money mysteriously disappears sometimes...

6) What's your favourite fairgrounds game? Least favourite?

I should say G&G since that's my only real source of income, but I like Mistral Mahjong better :3 Least favourite is probably Tidal Trouble. Just not my kinda game.

I'd keep the avatar I have right now. She's my custom progen, Ellyn. And vista.. gotta be this one, it's really pretty and I like the "emo" vibes I get from it.
Vista: Black Rose

8) If you could create an imaginary 12th flight, what theme would it have? Colours?

Hmm, I'm pretty happy with the flights we have at the moment actually. Though seeing as Arcane is the only one without a counterpart, maybe some eldritch swampy theme for the 12th. Kind of like if Bogsneaks weren't a mutation but part of a flight themselves.

9) Pick a single colour to remove completely from the colour wheel. Why that colour?

Sorry Maize, but bye. I generally like off-whites, but that yellow tint in there is just.. eh. Not a fan. "^^

10) If you could add any single colour to the colour wheel what colour would it be? What would you name it?

I was about to say another light grey with soft blue accents, but then I realised this already exists (Flint). My life is complete. If you'd excuse me, I have to go scry myself a million new breeding projects involving Flint C:

nekopathy. Technically that's cheating because I've used this name on other sites, but I still like it and I wouldn't mind having it again.

58254751_350.png

That's Yorkshire Puddin' over here! :D He looks like he'd enjoy a trip to a friend's lair in the Viridian Labyrinth. He could get himself some more flowers there.

(This can be as simple as putting a breed in a different area or changing their entire behaviour premise, such as faes not being monotone.)

Snappers being able to fly. They don't even have to do it often, I just really want to imagine big chonky, rock-like Snaps flapping about like the dragon-version of a bumblebee. ;D

How can you be so sure that I'M not the future kebab of the Ridgeback? D:

59593930_350.png

Dorothy. Bit of a mad scientist, that one (or will be if I ever get around to writing her lore). Enthusiastic, but not exactly careful. She strikes me as the type who would walk into that obliviously.

16) Show me one of your favourite dragons?
59024326_350.png

All basic, but that's intentional. Tiamat is an absolute dream dragon of mine and I'm really lucky I was able to get her :3

I massively lowballed on somebody's dragon because I didn't realise they were a) an oldie and b) levelled up quite a bit. The other person was very nice about it, but that was still a bit awkward ^^"

59823279_350.png

My resident plague child, Babesiosis! :D I wouldn't even be worried about her tbh, I bet she'd enjoy the swim and then come back home feeling very refreshed and happy.

60017843_350.png

Ailill, the little guy I got on St. Patrick's. Well, I guess as long as I don't start chopping down trees I'd be pretty alright C;

1. My family and friends. Times are rough and they're an invaluable support.
2. Exam phase being almost over :^)
3. This community? Like, this is honestly one of the kindest, most helpful internet communities I've ever been a part of and I really appreciate the overall drama-free environment of this site.

21) The bonus! Ask me a question!

What do use your gathering turns for? Food source or trying for an egg? :D

maGaaTX.png TI0OYbZ.png
[b]1) If you had to describe your lair aesthetic in 5 words or less how would you describe it?[/b] It's a Mess, You Know? [b]2) What's your favorite familiar? Why?[/b] [item=Wetland Unicorn] ...because it was the first familiar I owned! [b]3) There's a big rough beastclans hoard approaching your dragons, who is the first to recklessly run into battle?[/b] None of them, really, but if I had to pick, I would say Midnight. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61687264][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/616873/61687264_350.png[/img][/url] He'd say that since none of them were really alive anyway (which is his theory as to how they all managed to end up where they did in the first place, since the basis for my lore is that they're all lost in the Starwood Strand), they can't exactly [i]die,[/i] so it doesn't matter [i]what[/i] they do. A headcanon based off of that- Midnight doesn't really care what happens to his pearl, since he thinks that they're all dead. He reasons that if he's a soul now, his pearl is just an object. He still carries it around out of habit, though. [b]4) Who is the softest dragon in your lair?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61623025][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/616231/61623025_350.png[/img][/url] Nimbus! He just gives me those ~vibes~, you know? He'd be happy to comfort you or give you advice, but he's still uncomfortable when people cry around him. [b]5) How much treasure do you have at the time of answering these questions?[/b] 305,551t with an extra 474,722 in my vault. [b]6) What's your favorite fairgrounds game? Least favorite?[/b] This is a harder one... My least favorite would probably be Artifracture. Not even because it's bad, but because, of all the Fairgrounds games it's the one I have the least fun playing. My favorite would probably be Runestones of the Arcanist, Shock Switch, Tidal Trouble, or Mistral Mahjong. [b]7) If you could only have a single avatar dragon and vista for the rest of your time on the site, which dragon and vista would you choose? Why?[/b] I would probably keep what I have now, but if I had to change, I would go with my girl Tempest [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61466633][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/614667/61466633_350.png[/img][/url] and [item=Vista: Spectral Shroud]. I really like Tempest, both her character and the way she looks, and she pairs really well with the vista. [b]8) If you could create an imaginary 12th flight, what theme would it have? Colors?[/b] Some else mentioned a Spirit flight with lavender eyes/colors, and I guess I would go with that. [b]9) Pick a single color to remove completely from the color wheel. Why that color?[/b] Swamp, because then it won't be my random progen's tert color, and I also just don't like murky greens/yellows in the first place. [b]10) If you could add any single color to the color wheel what color would it be? What would you name it?[/b] I don't think I would- I'm happy with the colors we've got. [b]11) You have to change your username right now. You can't keep it the same and you can't go back to any old usernames. What do you change it to?[/b] Lunalis. I just like the sound of it. [b]12) The third perma in your lair asks to take a vacation, where are you sending them? [/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61466633][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/614667/61466633_350.png[/img][/url] (Hey! It's Tempest again!) Because of my lore, she can't exactly take a vacation, but I would send her back to the Tangled Wood to see her family/clan again. [b]13) You can make one change to a single breed's lore, what breed to you pick? What change are you making?[/b] Coatl can now hear like everyone else. They have normal ears. [b]14) You're allowed to make a kebab on a ridgeback's nose. What are you putting on the kebab?[/b] Marshmallows. They're soft and sweet. I'll probably forget about them, but then the Ridgeback will just eat them. [b]15) Which one of your dragons is most likely to fall into an open manhole cover?[/b] Honestly? None of them. They're either not THAT oblivious or flying. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61470225][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/614703/61470225_350.png[/img][/url] Cloudrunner, however, would definitely accidentally fly into a tree branch, which I consider to be the aerial equivalent of falling into an open manhole. And he would fly into the SAME tree branch every day, as he flies on the same route he's flown on daily for the past three decades. [b]16) Show me one of your favorite dragons?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59759584][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/597596/59759584_350.png[/img][/url] This is Aquila! She's amazing. Also, so is Orion, her mate. [b]17) Have you ever had an 'oops' moment on FR? What was it?[/b] Luckily, not yet! [b]18) You have to pick a dragon to yeet into The Wyrmwound as an offering, who's taking a swim?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62490549][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/624906/62490549_350.png[/img][/url] Ice. She would live. [b]19) Your 8th perma suddenly manifests in your room. How much trouble are you in?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61623025][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/616231/61623025_350.png[/img][/url] (Nimbus 2: Electric Boogaloo) None! He's big, but he wouldn't hurt me. [b]20) Give me 3 things you're grateful for! Not a question, but I include it every time. World needs positive energy right now. :)[/b] My family, books, and the nature trail not that far from my house! My family is amazing, as are books, and the trail is just really nice and peaceful- I like to wade in creek next to it sometimes.

It's a Mess, You Know?

Wetland Unicorn

...because it was the first familiar I owned!

None of them, really, but if I had to pick, I would say Midnight.

61687264_350.png

He'd say that since none of them were really alive anyway (which is his theory as to how they all managed to end up where they did in the first place, since the basis for my lore is that they're all lost in the Starwood Strand), they can't exactly die, so it doesn't matter what they do.

A headcanon based off of that- Midnight doesn't really care what happens to his pearl, since he thinks that they're all dead. He reasons that if he's a soul now, his pearl is just an object. He still carries it around out of habit, though.

4) Who is the softest dragon in your lair?

61623025_350.png

Nimbus! He just gives me those ~vibes~, you know? He'd be happy to comfort you or give you advice, but he's still uncomfortable when people cry around him.

305,551t with an extra 474,722 in my vault.

This is a harder one... My least favorite would probably be Artifracture. Not even because it's bad, but because, of all the Fairgrounds games it's the one I have the least fun playing. My favorite would probably be Runestones of the Arcanist, Shock Switch, Tidal Trouble, or Mistral Mahjong.

I would probably keep what I have now, but if I had to change, I would go with my girl Tempest

61466633_350.png

and Vista: Spectral Shroud . I really like Tempest, both her character and the way she looks, and she pairs really well with the vista.

Some else mentioned a Spirit flight with lavender eyes/colors, and I guess I would go with that.

Swamp, because then it won't be my random progen's tert color, and I also just don't like murky greens/yellows in the first place.

I don't think I would- I'm happy with the colors we've got.

Lunalis. I just like the sound of it.

61466633_350.png

(Hey! It's Tempest again!) Because of my lore, she can't exactly take a vacation, but I would send her back to the Tangled Wood to see her family/clan again.

Coatl can now hear like everyone else. They have normal ears.

Marshmallows. They're soft and sweet. I'll probably forget about them, but then the Ridgeback will just eat them.

Honestly? None of them. They're either not THAT oblivious or flying.

61470225_350.png

Cloudrunner, however, would definitely accidentally fly into a tree branch, which I consider to be the aerial equivalent of falling into an open manhole. And he would fly into the SAME tree branch every day, as he flies on the same route he's flown on daily for the past three decades.

59759584_350.png

This is Aquila! She's amazing. Also, so is Orion, her mate.

Luckily, not yet!

62490549_350.png

Ice. She would live.

61623025_350.png

(Nimbus 2: Electric Boogaloo) None! He's big, but he wouldn't hurt me.

My family, books, and the nature trail not that far from my house! My family is amazing, as are books, and the trail is just really nice and peaceful- I like to wade in creek next to it sometimes.
mykhQjW.png __
______
-She/they |
-Call me Stell! |
-FR time +3 |
-Please ping! |
____
>>Wishlist!
>>Fodderlocke!
[i]If you had to describe your lair aesthetic in 5 words or less how would you describe it?[/i] Mostly spooky, but no theme. [i]What's your favorite familiar? Why?[/i] [item=Prancing Capricat] though Ferberus has recently grown on me. I do not yet have a Ferberus, though. [i]There's a big rough beastclans hoard approaching your dragons, who is the first to recklessly run into battle?[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24596575][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/245966/24596575_350.png[/img][/url] He would believe his celestial powers would protect him, even though he is the one thing that keeps the pocket dimension where he and his clan lives in existence. If he were to be badly injured things would get rough. [i]Who is the softest dragon in your lair? This can be personality wise, literal softness, or colors. Whatever you prefer![/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/12733160][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/127332/12733160_350.png[/img][/url] Glacius is affectionately referred to as the "clan dad" by dragons who are in no way related to him, because he is such a gentle and understanding soul. [i]How much treasure do you have at the time of answering these questions?[/i] On hand, 5.5k. In the vault, 2.7 million. [i]What's your favorite fairgrounds game? Least favorite?[/i] Artifracture as my favorite because I am very good at Bejeweled clones. Least favorite Tidal Trouble because I was always pretty rubbish at Faerie Bubbles back in the day. [i]If you could only have a single avatar dragon and vista for the rest of your time on the site, which dragon and vista would you choose? Why?[/i] Medjed (who is currently my avatar) and probably Ghostlight Ruins or this one. [i]If you could create an imaginary 12th flight, what theme would it have? Colors?[/i] As much as I'd love to turn one of the runestones into its own flight, I already have my own headcanons about those, so it'd probably be something totally original. My brain is currently blanking on absolutely anything that hasn't already been covered by an existing flight. [i]Pick a single color to remove completely from the color wheel. Why that color?[/i] Murk, because it's ugly, and I don't think anyone really uses it for much. I could probably nominate any of the putrid greens but I have not actually seen Murk as often as the others. [i]If you could add any single color to the color wheel what color would it be? What would you name it?[/i] I really liked the Dragonfruit and Birch colors from this old thread with a lot of fake colors. But now I can't find the thread. [i]You have to change your username right now. You can't keep it the same and you can't go back to any old usernames. What do you change it to?[/i] Electrophunk. I've thought about changing my username to that or something like it despite it not matching my aesthetic because I dunno, it sounds nice. [i]The third perma in your lair asks to take a vacation, where are you sending them?[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/7862930][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/78630/7862930_350.png[/img][/url] Guess who's getting an all expenses paid trip to Florence, Italy! [i]You can make one change to a single breed's lore, what breed to you pick? What change are you making? (This can be as simple as putting a breed in a different area or changing their entire behavior premise, such as faes not being monotone.)[/i] I would make it so Snappers are not insomniacs, because that always seemed like such a random thing to give to them. Plus I have never seen anyone utilize this bit of lore. [i]You're allowed to make a kebab on a ridgeback's nose. What are you putting on the kebab?[/i] Beef, tomatoes, bell peppers, pineapple, and onion. Then I will send him out into the lightning fields and have his lightning rod nose attract lightning to cook it a la that scene in Ratatouille. [i]Which one of your dragons is most likely to fall into an open manhole cover?[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/30111563][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/301116/30111563_350.png[/img][/url] Even though he is mostly incorporeal, he isn't particularly nimble. [i]Show me one of your favorite dragons?[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/16091443][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/160915/16091443_350.png[/img][/url] Firebird is one of my favorite dragons as well as one of my favorite fandragons, being based on one of my favorite childhood animated films. [i]Have you ever had an 'oops' moment on FR? What was it?[/i] The only one I can remember at the moment is listing an egg for 245 treasure instead of gems, but I was able to withdraw the auction before anyone bought it. Scared the bejeezus out of me for a solid minute though. [i]You have to pick a dragon to yeet into The Wyrmwound as an offering, who's taking a swim?[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49128551][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/491286/49128551_350.png[/img][/url] From the Wyrmwound you came, and to the Wyrmwound you shall return! [i]Your 8th perma suddenly manifests in your room. How much trouble are you in? (If you have less than 8 permas, pick the last perma in your lair!)[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/25961128][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/259612/25961128_350.png[/img][/url] Not in too much trouble, surprisingly. Majoris is basically a 6 and a half foot long German Shepherd dog. [i]Give me 3 things you're grateful for! Not a question, but I include it every time. World needs positive energy right now. :)[/i] 1. I'm grateful that I meet weekly with my friends for DnD. 2. I'm grateful that my family and pets are all healthy. 3. I'm grateful that I've lost weight recently. [i]The bonus! Ask me a question! It can be any of the ones from this list, or you make up an entirely new one! I try my best to answer everyone![/i] i'm gonna make you answer the 12th flight question because I cannot.
If you had to describe your lair aesthetic in 5 words or less how would you describe it?

Mostly spooky, but no theme.

What's your favorite familiar? Why?

Prancing Capricat though Ferberus has recently grown on me. I do not yet have a Ferberus, though.

There's a big rough beastclans hoard approaching your dragons, who is the first to recklessly run into battle?

24596575_350.png

He would believe his celestial powers would protect him, even though he is the one thing that keeps the pocket dimension where he and his clan lives in existence. If he were to be badly injured things would get rough.

Who is the softest dragon in your lair? This can be personality wise, literal softness, or colors. Whatever you prefer!

12733160_350.png

Glacius is affectionately referred to as the "clan dad" by dragons who are in no way related to him, because he is such a gentle and understanding soul.

How much treasure do you have at the time of answering these questions?

On hand, 5.5k. In the vault, 2.7 million.

What's your favorite fairgrounds game? Least favorite?

Artifracture as my favorite because I am very good at Bejeweled clones. Least favorite Tidal Trouble because I was always pretty rubbish at Faerie Bubbles back in the day.

If you could only have a single avatar dragon and vista for the rest of your time on the site, which dragon and vista would you choose? Why?

Medjed (who is currently my avatar) and probably Ghostlight Ruins or this one.

If you could create an imaginary 12th flight, what theme would it have? Colors?

As much as I'd love to turn one of the runestones into its own flight, I already have my own headcanons about those, so it'd probably be something totally original. My brain is currently blanking on absolutely anything that hasn't already been covered by an existing flight.

Pick a single color to remove completely from the color wheel. Why that color?

Murk, because it's ugly, and I don't think anyone really uses it for much. I could probably nominate any of the putrid greens but I have not actually seen Murk as often as the others.

If you could add any single color to the color wheel what color would it be? What would you name it?

I really liked the Dragonfruit and Birch colors from this old thread with a lot of fake colors. But now I can't find the thread.

You have to change your username right now. You can't keep it the same and you can't go back to any old usernames. What do you change it to?

Electrophunk. I've thought about changing my username to that or something like it despite it not matching my aesthetic because I dunno, it sounds nice.

The third perma in your lair asks to take a vacation, where are you sending them?

7862930_350.png

Guess who's getting an all expenses paid trip to Florence, Italy!

You can make one change to a single breed's lore, what breed to you pick? What change are you making?

I would make it so Snappers are not insomniacs, because that always seemed like such a random thing to give to them. Plus I have never seen anyone utilize this bit of lore.

You're allowed to make a kebab on a ridgeback's nose. What are you putting on the kebab?

Beef, tomatoes, bell peppers, pineapple, and onion. Then I will send him out into the lightning fields and have his lightning rod nose attract lightning to cook it a la that scene in Ratatouille.

Which one of your dragons is most likely to fall into an open manhole cover?

30111563_350.png

Even though he is mostly incorporeal, he isn't particularly nimble.

Show me one of your favorite dragons?

16091443_350.png

Firebird is one of my favorite dragons as well as one of my favorite fandragons, being based on one of my favorite childhood animated films.

Have you ever had an 'oops' moment on FR? What was it?

The only one I can remember at the moment is listing an egg for 245 treasure instead of gems, but I was able to withdraw the auction before anyone bought it. Scared the bejeezus out of me for a solid minute though.

You have to pick a dragon to yeet into The Wyrmwound as an offering, who's taking a swim?

49128551_350.png

From the Wyrmwound you came, and to the Wyrmwound you shall return!

Your 8th perma suddenly manifests in your room. How much trouble are you in?

25961128_350.png

Not in too much trouble, surprisingly. Majoris is basically a 6 and a half foot long German Shepherd dog.

Give me 3 things you're grateful for! Not a question, but I include it every time. World needs positive energy right now. :)

1. I'm grateful that I meet weekly with my friends for DnD.
2. I'm grateful that my family and pets are all healthy.
3. I'm grateful that I've lost weight recently.

The bonus! Ask me a question! It can be any of the ones from this list, or you make up an entirely new one! I try my best to answer everyone!

i'm gonna make you answer the 12th flight question because I cannot.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
[b]1) If you had to describe your lair aesthetic in 5 words or less how would you describe it?[/b] hotmess of things I like [b]2) What's your favorite familiar? Why?[/b] [item=speedy] - soft [item=calico ferberus] - cat [item= prancing Capricat] - both soft [b]and[/b] cat [b]3) There's a big rough beastclans hoard approaching your dragons, who is the first to recklessly run into battle?[/b] my overconfident coli girl [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61358292][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/613583/61358292_350.png[/img][/url] [b]4) Who is the softest dragon in your lair? This can be personality wise, literal softness, or colors. Whatever you prefer![/b] Aspen- he’s an optimistic sweetheart who’s a tad shy, and is also pretty soft appearance wise in my opinion [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48757784][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/487578/48757784_350.png[/img][/url] [b]5) How much treasure do you have at the time of answering these questions?[/b] the most I’ve had in a long while, 174808 [b]6) What's your favorite fairgrounds game? Least favorite?[/b] favorite- tidal trouble. I love it- wish there was a leaderboard least favorite- glimmer and gloom, because I’m not smart enough for it! [b]7) If you could only have a single avatar dragon and vista for the rest of your time on the site, which dragon and vista would you choose? Why?[/b] my current; Aspen and the ribbon and bows vista. I love how soft + matchy it is, and Aspen is my favorite dragon [b]8) If you could create an imaginary 12th flight, what theme would it have? Colors?[/b] neutral, or null. it’s diety would be nearly unknown about, never being seen but only heard. dragons/users of this flight would want peace, simplicity, etc., but those outside it are suspicious for the lack of information on their ‘diety’, many accusing it of being the shade. colors would be white, ever-so-off-white light grey, and black that stands out [b]9) Pick a single color to remove completely from the color wheel. Why that color?[/b] what if I don’t want to remove a color? [b]10) If you could add any single color to the color wheel what color would it be? What would you name it?[/b] a pale, faded pink, called ‘rosewood’. it wood have accents of cream and browns [b]11) You have to change your username right now. You can't keep it the same and you can't go back to any old usernames. What do you change it to?[/b] k?tten [b]12) The third perma in your lair asks to take a vacation, where are you sending them? (If you have less than three dragons pick the last perma you have!)[/b] [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61073740]this[/url] mischief maker? the wyrmwound, to bother plaguebringer for sure [b]13) You can make one change to a single breed's lore, what breed to you pick? What change are you making? (This can be as simple as putting a breed in a different area or changing their entire behavior premise, such as faes not being monotone.)[/b] coatls are not from fire. anywhere else, but not fire [b]14) You're allowed to make a kebab on a ridgeback's nose. What are you putting on the kebab?[/b] honestly this isn’t appealing to me- imagine his snot ending up on your food. but I guess pineapple, green apple, and cherry [b]15) Which one of your dragons is most likely to fall into an open manhole cover?[/b] Puzzle is always getting into trouble and refusing to admit when he needs help [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61073740][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/610738/61073740_350.png[/img][/url] [b]16) Show me one of your favorite dragons?[/b] my first permababy, Uri [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60775815][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/607759/60775815_350.png[/img][/url] [b]17) Have you ever had an 'oops' moment on FR? What was it?[/b] I bought the wrong gene remover, twice in a row [b]18) You have to pick a dragon to yeet into The Wyrmwound as an offering, who's taking a swim?[/b] sorry Capricorn, but I can find a replacement healer for coli [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61295900][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/612960/61295900_350.png[/img][/url] [b]19) Your 8th perma suddenly manifests in your room. How much trouble are you in? (If you have less than 8 permas, pick the last perma in your lair!)[/b] this guy? oh, he’s a fae in a SD’s body. he’ll quietly sit around and watch me, without really caring [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61741651][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/617417/61741651_350.png[/img][/url] [b]20) Give me 3 things you're grateful for! Not a question, but I include it every time. World needs positive energy right now. :)[/b] 1 - some close friends who’ve been helping me through a hard time 2 - the amazing staff here on flight rising 3 - fae [b]21) The bonus! Ask me a question! It can be any of the ones from this list, or you make up an entirely new one! I try my best to answer everyone![/b] what’s your favorite breed? least favorite? (or do you love them all?)
hotmess of things I like

Speedy - soft
Calico Ferberus - cat
Prancing Capricat - both soft and cat

my overconfident coli girl
61358292_350.png

Aspen- he’s an optimistic sweetheart who’s a tad shy, and is also pretty soft appearance wise in my opinion
48757784_350.png

the most I’ve had in a long while, 174808

favorite- tidal trouble. I love it- wish there was a leaderboard
least favorite- glimmer and gloom, because I’m not smart enough for it!

my current; Aspen and the ribbon and bows vista. I love how soft + matchy it is, and Aspen is my favorite dragon

neutral, or null. it’s diety would be nearly unknown about, never being seen but only heard. dragons/users of this flight would want peace, simplicity, etc., but those outside it are suspicious for the lack of information on their ‘diety’, many accusing it of being the shade. colors would be white, ever-so-off-white light grey, and black that stands out

what if I don’t want to remove a color?

a pale, faded pink, called ‘rosewood’. it wood have accents of cream and browns

k?tten

this mischief maker? the wyrmwound, to bother plaguebringer for sure

coatls are not from fire. anywhere else, but not fire

honestly this isn’t appealing to me- imagine his snot ending up on your food. but I guess pineapple, green apple, and cherry

Puzzle is always getting into trouble and refusing to admit when he needs help
61073740_350.png

my first permababy, Uri
60775815_350.png

I bought the wrong gene remover, twice in a row

sorry Capricorn, but I can find a replacement healer for coli
61295900_350.png

this guy? oh, he’s a fae in a SD’s body. he’ll quietly sit around and watch me, without really caring
61741651_350.png

1 - some close friends who’ve been helping me through a hard time
2 - the amazing staff here on flight rising
3 - fae

what’s your favorite breed? least favorite? (or do you love them all?)
T4eNFgZ.gifo287-d01-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d02-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d03-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d04-Kittyand-Cat.pngMnrYAOm.pnglJX7Tr5.png
[b]1) If you had to describe your lair aesthetic in 5 words or less how would you describe it?[/b] Super dark edgy emo dragons. [b]2) What's your favorite familiar? Why?[/b] [item=chocolate ferret] I may be a bit biased because of my baby.[img]https://i.imgur.com/7gwAD2l.jpg[/img] [b]3) There's a big rough beastclans hoard approaching your dragons, who is the first to recklessly run into battle?[/b] Everybody at once in a screaming mass. [b]4) Who is the softest dragon in your lair? This can be personality wise, literal softness, or colors. Whatever you prefer![/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59643035][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/596431/59643035_350.png[/img][/url] She's the softest personality wise. She sees fighting as a necessity but doesn't really enjoy it. [b]5) How much treasure do you have at the time of answering these questions?[/b] 1,831,251 These two babs took me below 2mil this morning; [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/627664/62766389.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/627664/62766390.png[/img] [b]6) What's your favorite fairgrounds game? Least favorite?[/b] For fun to play it's Majong as my favorite, the jigsaw puzzle as my least favorite. [b]7) If you could only have a single avatar dragon and vista for the rest of your time on the site, which dragon and vista would you choose? Why?[/b] What I currently have now. My icon dragon is the FR version of my sona, and the mire is where my clan lives. [b]8) If you could create an imaginary 12th flight, what theme would it have? Colors?[/b] Chaos. Black. [b]9) Pick a single color to remove completely from the color wheel. Why that color?[/b] Vermillian. Because it's just a wannabe red that ruins any dragon it appears on for me. [b]10) If you could add any single color to the color wheel what color would it be? What would you name it?[/b] I have no idea what I'd call it, but I'd love a pure white color that always had a crimson red accent with every gene. [b]11) You have to change your username right now. You can't keep it the same and you can't go back to any old usernames. What do you change it to?[/b] Eirao_Laska, it's far too special to me to get rid of it. It's two words in a conlang I built that translated to "druidic dragon". [b]12) The third perma in your lair asks to take a vacation, where are you sending them? (If you have less than three dragons pick the last perma you have!)[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/5505291][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/55053/5505291_350.png[/img][/url] I'd send him back to the Ashfall Waste to visit his family. [b]13) You can make one change to a single breed's lore, what breed to you pick? What change are you making? (This can be as simple as putting a breed in a different area or changing their entire behavior premise, such as faes not being monotone.)[/b] I'd remove the fae monotone. [b]14) You're allowed to make a kebab on a ridgeback's nose. What are you putting on the kebab?[/b] Rabbit, potato, tomato, and steak. [b]15) Which one of your dragons is most likely to fall into an open manhole cover?[/b] Definitely Ignemundatis (the spiral shown above). She is a spiral after all. [b]16) Show me one of your favorite dragons?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/9120709][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/91208/9120709_350.png[/img][/url] My only permabab right now! [b]17) Have you ever had an 'oops' moment on FR? What was it?[/b] Signing up then forgetting about the site for like..2 years. Missed out on the sprites. [b]18) You have to pick a dragon to yeet into The Wyrmwound as an offering, who's taking a swim?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58047278][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/580473/58047278_350.png[/img][/url] Klasdensonu volunteers as tribute! [b]19) Your 8th perma suddenly manifests in your room. How much trouble are you in? (If you have less than 8 permas, pick the last perma in your lair!)[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59643053][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/596431/59643053_350.png[/img][/url] Aquamundaret. Virtually no danger. Dragons are sapient and he'd have no reason to be malicious towards me. [b]20) Give me 3 things you're grateful for! Not a question, but I include it every time. World needs positive energy right now. :)[/b] My weasels, my husband, and my art! [b]21) The bonus! Ask me a question! It can be any of the ones from this list, or you make up an entirely new one! I try my best to answer everyone![/b] You can only eat 1 food for the rest of your life. This does not include foods that require multiple ingredients (ex. so you couldn't pick chocolate because it contains multiple foods like sugar, cocoa powder, milk,etc.). What do you pick?
Super dark edgy emo dragons.

Chocolate Ferret
I may be a bit biased because of my baby.7gwAD2l.jpg

Everybody at once in a screaming mass.

59643035_350.png
She's the softest personality wise. She sees fighting as a necessity but doesn't really enjoy it.

1,831,251 These two babs took me below 2mil this morning;

62766389.png
62766390.png

For fun to play it's Majong as my favorite, the jigsaw puzzle as my least favorite.

What I currently have now. My icon dragon is the FR version of my sona, and the mire is where my clan lives.

Chaos. Black.

Vermillian. Because it's just a wannabe red that ruins any dragon it appears on for me.

I have no idea what I'd call it, but I'd love a pure white color that always had a crimson red accent with every gene.

Eirao_Laska, it's far too special to me to get rid of it. It's two words in a conlang I built that translated to "druidic dragon".

5505291_350.png
I'd send him back to the Ashfall Waste to visit his family.

I'd remove the fae monotone.

Rabbit, potato, tomato, and steak.

Definitely Ignemundatis (the spiral shown above). She is a spiral after all.

9120709_350.png
My only permabab right now!

Signing up then forgetting about the site for like..2 years. Missed out on the sprites.

58047278_350.png
Klasdensonu volunteers as tribute!

59643053_350.png
Aquamundaret. Virtually no danger. Dragons are sapient and he'd have no reason to be malicious towards me.

My weasels, my husband, and my art!

You can only eat 1 food for the rest of your life. This does not include foods that require multiple ingredients (ex. so you couldn't pick chocolate because it contains multiple foods like sugar, cocoa powder, milk,etc.). What do you pick?
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13