Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why is fuchsia so disliked?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Fuchsia is a god-tier color and I never realized that people don’t like it. One of my best-selling hatchery pairs is a XXY Fuchsia/orange-range pair lmao
Fuchsia is a god-tier color and I never realized that people don’t like it. One of my best-selling hatchery pairs is a XXY Fuchsia/orange-range pair lmao
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
not a fan of pinks in general, and the only ones i do like have warm undertones (more 'salmon-y,' tangerine and blush come close, but FR doesn't have any true pinks i like). fuschia has a warmer undertone than magenta to my eyes but still not quite 'red' enough for me. i just happen to prefer warm earth tones with their respective accent colors (see: copper poison), and if i'm gonna go with an eyeburner, i'd rather do it with radioactive. (shrug emoji)
not a fan of pinks in general, and the only ones i do like have warm undertones (more 'salmon-y,' tangerine and blush come close, but FR doesn't have any true pinks i like). fuschia has a warmer undertone than magenta to my eyes but still not quite 'red' enough for me. i just happen to prefer warm earth tones with their respective accent colors (see: copper poison), and if i'm gonna go with an eyeburner, i'd rather do it with radioactive. (shrug emoji)
call me cactus.
fr +3
As someone who actually LIKES pink, I have to say that the only thing I have against Fuchsia is that a good majority of the ones with genes I like are related to each other. Seriously, all my non-G1s with Fuchsia are related to each other... somehow.
As someone who actually LIKES pink, I have to say that the only thing I have against Fuchsia is that a good majority of the ones with genes I like are related to each other. Seriously, all my non-G1s with Fuchsia are related to each other... somehow.
Because everyone is different and that's okay!

I'd say 70% of my xyz permas have some shade of pink (mostly magenta, but fuchsia and pink too) and I adore my eyeburners to death! But I understand not everyone is a fans of these, just as I'm not a big fan of muted/dull colors.
Because everyone is different and that's okay!

I'd say 70% of my xyz permas have some shade of pink (mostly magenta, but fuchsia and pink too) and I adore my eyeburners to death! But I understand not everyone is a fans of these, just as I'm not a big fan of muted/dull colors.
VjNtJfw.png
I'm just not a huge fan of saturated pinks. I think in moderation they look great (like as a tert or accent color) but as a primary/secondary? Nah bro it's too much.
I'm just not a huge fan of saturated pinks. I think in moderation they look great (like as a tert or accent color) but as a primary/secondary? Nah bro it's too much.
OVI5Wp2.gif
looks like jelly. seems like a tasty color :)
looks like jelly. seems like a tasty color :)
I really enjoy fuchsia because it looks nice. It pops, is great on any springtime dragon imo (like Easter eggs), and it no more of an eyeburner than glaring white, radioactive, and/or cyan. [size=1]Don’t get me wrong, I still love these colours[/size] People probably just don’t like pink in general, unless it’s a soft pink. As a tert, fuchsia can be outstanding though. I think it’s underrated and under appreciated. Observe: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=75&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=10&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=170&tertgene=10&winggene=24&wings=78&auth=04c1838d1ddd4528342ff4cfd957585835f194aa&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=85&bodygene=19&breed=10&element=11&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=59&tertgene=18&winggene=25&wings=170&auth=06f33e81ac914784e5a211cae8507fe76cb9ae12&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=136&bodygene=17&breed=12&element=9&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=170&tertgene=1&winggene=17&wings=136&auth=dc8aa9ebe0db8eb52beb74912fd3c9f7318d353a&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I really enjoy fuchsia because it looks nice.
It pops, is great on any springtime dragon imo (like Easter eggs), and it no more of an eyeburner than glaring white, radioactive, and/or cyan.
Don’t get me wrong, I still love these colours

People probably just don’t like pink in general, unless it’s a soft pink.
As a tert, fuchsia can be outstanding though. I think it’s underrated and under appreciated.
Observe:
dragon?age=1&body=75&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=10&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=170&tertgene=10&winggene=24&wings=78&auth=04c1838d1ddd4528342ff4cfd957585835f194aa&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=85&bodygene=19&breed=10&element=11&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=59&tertgene=18&winggene=25&wings=170&auth=06f33e81ac914784e5a211cae8507fe76cb9ae12&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=136&bodygene=17&breed=12&element=9&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=170&tertgene=1&winggene=17&wings=136&auth=dc8aa9ebe0db8eb52beb74912fd3c9f7318d353a&dummyext=prev.png
most people put something meaningful here...
fuchsia striation is the only valid fuchsia
fuchsia striation is the only valid fuchsia
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
all colors are good, you just gotta find the right combos!
all colors are good, you just gotta find the right combos!
i rather like it, but i tend to be fond of bright neon eyeburning colors.
i rather like it, but i tend to be fond of bright neon eyeburning colors.
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9