Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why is fuchsia so disliked?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I am looking at it. It's burning my eyes because it's very bright and saturated. I just don't like eyeburners.
I am looking at it. It's burning my eyes because it's very bright and saturated. I just don't like eyeburners.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
for the most part i only accept itas an accent color on another color llike radioactive in a multicolor gene or as a stained tert
for the most part i only accept itas an accent color on another color llike radioactive in a multicolor gene or as a stained tert
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
I don't like pink
I don't like pink
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
Way too.. pink and hard to work with imo
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop
xxxxxxxxx shellbubble.gif
aww hey now :( swampy greens and brick are way cool too! they're my favourite colors on the wheel!

fuschia can look cool but its just not my style - I dont like eyeburners. fuchsia is an eye burner. it hurts my eyes to look at unless you use morph or any gene that dulls it down a bit. also pink? not how i roll amigo.
aww hey now :( swampy greens and brick are way cool too! they're my favourite colors on the wheel!

fuschia can look cool but its just not my style - I dont like eyeburners. fuchsia is an eye burner. it hurts my eyes to look at unless you use morph or any gene that dulls it down a bit. also pink? not how i roll amigo.
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
[quote name="Eindride" date="2020-06-20 04:06:34" ] Way too.. pink and hard to work with imo [/quote] As above [emoji=banescale scared size=2]
Eindride wrote on 2020-06-20 04:06:34:

As above
ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png
I like Fuchsia! I do think it's an eyeburner, but I love eyeburners.
I like Fuchsia! I do think it's an eyeburner, but I love eyeburners.
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
most pinks aren't liked, don't think its specific to fuschia. magenta for example is more typically hated
most pinks aren't liked, don't think its specific to fuschia. magenta for example is more typically hated
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

Too bright, swamp is at least gentle on the eyes.
Too bright, swamp is at least gentle on the eyes.
tumblr_inline_nk71ajhrKe1qg2i5p.png
I love fuchsia, it's my favorite color of the colors from the pink range together with wine. 2 of my current breeding projects have fuchsia :)
I love fuchsia, it's my favorite color of the colors from the pink range together with wine. 2 of my current breeding projects have fuchsia :)
akueye3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9