Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Any embarassing FR stories?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="MissNevermind" date="2020-06-15 03:00:23" ] After sludge and slime came out, I had an idea for a breeding pair themed after marshmallows, little gooey pink snapper babies. I got the pair ready and gened pretty quick spending quite a bit of in game money on them. I made a little interest check because I was excited and then... I was told that marshmallows aren't actually pink. It turns out in many countries marshmallows are only white! I deleted the thread and only bred the pair once for the shame. What a waste. [emoji=ridgeback sad size=1] [/quote] Pink marshmellows are SO VAILD
MissNevermind wrote on 2020-06-15 03:00:23:
After sludge and slime came out, I had an idea for a breeding pair themed after marshmallows, little gooey pink snapper babies. I got the pair ready and gened pretty quick spending quite a bit of in game money on them. I made a little interest check because I was excited and then... I was told that marshmallows aren't actually pink. It turns out in many countries marshmallows are only white! I deleted the thread and only bred the pair once for the shame. What a waste.
Pink marshmellows are SO VAILD
F5-F7-F464-C663-44-FB-84-CD-5-ACC56-A83-C9-D.gif
Oh, I'm sorry! Hilarious, though...

once I thought it was a good idea to buy something in Sales, forget, waste all my money, and then realize the CR couldn't go over, so I sold an egg and a breed change scroll to get the money real quick!

once I thought it was a good idea to buy something in Sales, forget, waste all my money, and then realize the CR couldn't go over, so I sold an egg and a breed change scroll to get the money real quick!
Wannabe pilot
She/her
Uniquely terrible at making good signatures
[quote name="BoundlessSkies" date="2020-06-16 17:08:54" ] Oh, I'm sorry! Hilarious, though... once I thought it was a good idea to buy something in Sales, forget, waste all my money, and then realize the CR couldn't go over, so I sold an egg and a breed change scroll to get the money real quick! [/quote] That happens all the time. Or when you buy a dreg from a hatchery then realize your outa lair space
BoundlessSkies wrote on 2020-06-16 17:08:54:

That happens all the time. Or when you buy a dreg from a hatchery then realize your outa lair space
68-F971-B2-F51-A-4-DE7-8103-DEECE3-DE1-BC9.png
I tried to sell a dragon for a higher price because she “had more apparel slots unlocked” completely unaware that slots are for your own account and apply to all dragons. I’d been playing for probably a full year at that point too.
I tried to sell a dragon for a higher price because she “had more apparel slots unlocked” completely unaware that slots are for your own account and apply to all dragons. I’d been playing for probably a full year at that point too.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
[img]https://i.imgur.com/1tdkW80.png[/img]
1tdkW80.png
Image links back to the artist's shop. A small pixelated drawing of a Mirror dragon. They fade from yellow to blue on their wings and head fins, with black hands and smoke markings on their wings. They are wearing a cowl and dress, which covers most of her body and head. For accessories, she also wears an ice pick and arctic bags. Various small snowflakes float around her. "Definitely an Issue."
They/Them ~ FR +0
Wishlist ~ Badges
[quote name="Wizardry" date="2020-06-16 17:22:52" ] I tried to sell a dragon for a higher price because she “had more apparel slots unlocked” completely unaware that slots are for your own account and apply to all dragons. I’d been playing for probably a full year at that point too. [/quote] Rip
Wizardry wrote on 2020-06-16 17:22:52:
Rip
68-F971-B2-F51-A-4-DE7-8103-DEECE3-DE1-BC9.png
recently i was doing a cr trade; on my end i was offering an item and some gems. i completely forgot about the gems until about 5 minutes after the cr had been completed (since the other user was too nice to point it out) so i shamefully sent them another 1 way cr to make up for it
recently i was doing a cr trade; on my end i was offering an item and some gems. i completely forgot about the gems until about 5 minutes after the cr had been completed (since the other user was too nice to point it out) so i shamefully sent them another 1 way cr to make up for it
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
[quote name="Wizardry" date="2020-06-16 17:22:52" ] I tried to sell a dragon for a higher price because she “had more apparel slots unlocked” completely unaware that slots are for your own account and apply to all dragons. I’d been playing for probably a full year at that point too. [/quote] [s]LAIR SPOTS ARE FOR ALL YOUR DRAGONS?!!?!???!!?[/s] w e l l
Wizardry wrote on 2020-06-16 17:22:52:
LAIR SPOTS ARE FOR ALL YOUR DRAGONS?!!?!???!!?
w e l l
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
[quote name="borb" date="2020-06-16 17:06:01" ] [quote name="MissNevermind" date="2020-06-15 03:00:23" ] After sludge and slime came out, I had an idea for a breeding pair themed after marshmallows, little gooey pink snapper babies. I got the pair ready and gened pretty quick spending quite a bit of in game money on them. I made a little interest check because I was excited and then... I was told that marshmallows aren't actually pink. It turns out in many countries marshmallows are only white! I deleted the thread and only bred the pair once for the shame. What a waste. [emoji=ridgeback sad size=1] [/quote] Pink marshmellows are SO VAILD [/quote] Yes, of course they are! The reply to "marshmallows aren't actually pink" should have been "some of them are!" and a picture. It's not the breeder's fault that some people have substandard marshmallows! - And there will be a pic of some here as soon as I get the link to work... Okay, I give up on getting the image to appear here, but here's a link to it: [url]http://www.candybarsydney.com.au/web/image/product.product/84720/image[/url]
borb wrote on 2020-06-16 17:06:01:
MissNevermind wrote on 2020-06-15 03:00:23:
After sludge and slime came out, I had an idea for a breeding pair themed after marshmallows, little gooey pink snapper babies. I got the pair ready and gened pretty quick spending quite a bit of in game money on them. I made a little interest check because I was excited and then... I was told that marshmallows aren't actually pink. It turns out in many countries marshmallows are only white! I deleted the thread and only bred the pair once for the shame. What a waste.
Pink marshmellows are SO VAILD
Yes, of course they are! The reply to "marshmallows aren't actually pink" should have been "some of them are!" and a picture. It's not the breeder's fault that some people have substandard marshmallows!

- And there will be a pic of some here as soon as I get the link to work...
Okay, I give up on getting the image to appear here, but here's a link to it:

http://www.candybarsydney.com.au/web/image/product.product/84720/image
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
pinged a bunch of people on the g1 hoarders list

4 times in a row. because I kept editing and posting and editing and posting and editing and posting like A COLOSSAL FOOL. Still remember one person who was just like "Please... stop."

immediately freaked out and stopped.
pinged a bunch of people on the g1 hoarders list

4 times in a row. because I kept editing and posting and editing and posting and editing and posting like A COLOSSAL FOOL. Still remember one person who was just like "Please... stop."

immediately freaked out and stopped.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9