Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Any embarassing FR stories?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="Iloveotters100" date="2020-06-20 14:27:51" ] [quote name="Tsiegh" date="2020-06-20 14:27:03" ] when i came back from my hiatus, one of the first things i came across was Gaolers. In the span of about 7 seconds I jumped on FRD and made a topic about how much I love the tundra revamp... only to be told that that ain't no tundra revamp, that's an entirely different breed. ngl I felt pretty embarassed [/quote] oof... [/quote] double oof...
Iloveotters100 wrote on 2020-06-20 14:27:51:
Tsiegh wrote on 2020-06-20 14:27:03:
when i came back from my hiatus, one of the first things i came across was Gaolers. In the span of about 7 seconds I jumped on FRD and made a topic about how much I love the tundra revamp...
only to be told that that ain't no tundra revamp, that's an entirely different breed.

ngl I felt pretty embarassed
oof...
double oof...
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
[quote name="Zikitty" date="2020-06-20 14:30:17" ] [quote name="Iloveotters100" date="2020-06-20 14:27:51" ] [quote name="Tsiegh" date="2020-06-20 14:27:03" ] when i came back from my hiatus, one of the first things i came across was Gaolers. In the span of about 7 seconds I jumped on FRD and made a topic about how much I love the tundra revamp... only to be told that that ain't no tundra revamp, that's an entirely different breed. ngl I felt pretty embarassed [/quote] oof... [/quote] double oof... [/quote] Don't ya worry, I probably would have done that too, and added "did they get new poses? I liked the old ones better"
Zikitty wrote on 2020-06-20 14:30:17:
Iloveotters100 wrote on 2020-06-20 14:27:51:
Tsiegh wrote on 2020-06-20 14:27:03:
when i came back from my hiatus, one of the first things i came across was Gaolers. In the span of about 7 seconds I jumped on FRD and made a topic about how much I love the tundra revamp...
only to be told that that ain't no tundra revamp, that's an entirely different breed.

ngl I felt pretty embarassed
oof...
double oof...
Don't ya worry, I probably would have done that too, and added "did they get new poses? I liked the old ones better"
Untitled_Artwork.gif
Well, I have two somewhat cringey stories that both happened during my first three months.

Well first of all, I exalted a pure Gen2 XXY kid from my progens. I didn't know how to bring back dragons so I didn't have him for a while until I exalted one of my progens and realized I could bring the progen back. I decided to bring Poseiden (the XXY) back too.

And then one time I sent at least 50k treasure to the wrong person but they gave it back to me :D I hope nothing else too bad happens to me though
Well, I have two somewhat cringey stories that both happened during my first three months.

Well first of all, I exalted a pure Gen2 XXY kid from my progens. I didn't know how to bring back dragons so I didn't have him for a while until I exalted one of my progens and realized I could bring the progen back. I decided to bring Poseiden (the XXY) back too.

And then one time I sent at least 50k treasure to the wrong person but they gave it back to me :D I hope nothing else too bad happens to me though
LMLA6wg.png
feeeeeeeed me your cringe dr freemaaaaaaaaaaaaannnn
feeeeeeeed me your cringe dr freemaaaaaaaaaaaaannnn
meowmeowmeow222.png
does the current state of my hoard count. [img]https://i.imgur.com/04Zdqtk.png[/img]
does the current state of my hoard count.
04Zdqtk.png
Gammass.gif
I bought two new dragons to breed together, gened them both completely before I realised they were both female. I still have them both, they are forever alones.
I bought two new dragons to breed together, gened them both completely before I realised they were both female. I still have them both, they are forever alones.
I... *mumbles*tried to commission a closed art shop. On the one day the user was back from a hiatus. So that they could see my post, and ping me to tell me my mistake moments before I realised. By that point they had clearly, visibly addressed me, and it was too late to just delete my post and vanish into the aether...

I have also done the thing where you buy, fully gene and breed change a breeding pair before you realise they're related. Twice.
I... *mumbles*tried to commission a closed art shop. On the one day the user was back from a hiatus. So that they could see my post, and ping me to tell me my mistake moments before I realised. By that point they had clearly, visibly addressed me, and it was too late to just delete my post and vanish into the aether...

I have also done the thing where you buy, fully gene and breed change a breeding pair before you realise they're related. Twice.
Lore
Hatchery
Dream Dragons
bepadepadept line long line short boop bepepepep
VPsWmjb.gif
The only things I can think of are the time I tried sending out accent copies through crossroads instead of PMs and managed to get it super messed up by misclicking and trying to send the same copy to two different people, since unlike in PMs crossroads doesn't remove it from your hoard until the trade is complete. I don't think I've typed or said sorry that many times in such a short time span before or since. And then, of course, there is my progen Thanatos and his offspring list. He may have good looks and be a dangerous crimelord, but every time someone picks him in a thread they mention the children I named when I was younger and didn't take this site as seriously. And the ones I named when I decided the damage was done anyways. :'D [center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/286551034015514625/727250248111620106/unknown.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/286551034015514625/727250197452816564/unknown.png[/img][/center]
The only things I can think of are the time I tried sending out accent copies through crossroads instead of PMs and managed to get it super messed up by misclicking and trying to send the same copy to two different people, since unlike in PMs crossroads doesn't remove it from your hoard until the trade is complete. I don't think I've typed or said sorry that many times in such a short time span before or since.

And then, of course, there is my progen Thanatos and his offspring list. He may have good looks and be a dangerous crimelord, but every time someone picks him in a thread they mention the children I named when I was younger and didn't take this site as seriously. And the ones I named when I decided the damage was done anyways. :'D
unknown.pngunknown.png
When I first started playing FR, I offered someone "random stuff" for their arcane sprite. To my great surprise, they declined, saying "I generally don't know what random stuff is. Sorry."
When I first started playing FR, I offered someone "random stuff" for their arcane sprite. To my great surprise, they declined, saying "I generally don't know what random stuff is. Sorry."
The most useful guide ever to be created.
[quote name="Meowsical" date="2020-06-29 13:34:39" ] When I first started playing FR, I offered someone "random stuff" for their arcane sprite. To my great surprise, they declined, saying "I generally don't know what random stuff is. Sorry." [/quote] F Ah, well, I.m sure I did something stupid before but I can't remember it anymore...
Meowsical wrote on 2020-06-29 13:34:39:
F

Ah, well, I.m sure I did something stupid before but I can't remember it anymore...
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9